Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's try out your new parts.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Let's try out your new parts. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's try out your new parts.   Let's try out your new parts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:31 pm

His eyes widened when she touched his groin. It made him feel uncofortable. When she kissed him he felt something was off. "You are not Canary." He said using his speed to get away from her. He stopped in the other side of the room. "You are the Black Queen aren't you." He saw her turn to face him. He took a ready stance, in case he needed to use his speed again.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's try out your new parts.   Let's try out your new parts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:39 pm

''Why don't you trust me?!'' She yelled at him. ''I am Canary. Dinah. ''I AM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS! I really thought about it.'' She leaned against the wall hiding her face in her hands. ''I just want to be safe. With you.'' She let out fake tears. Letting them roll over her cheek. ''Why don't you understand?'' She said looking at him with tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's try out your new parts.   Let's try out your new parts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:46 pm

He let his guard down a little when he saw her cry. But shook his head, before put his guard back up again. "No Canary wouldn't roll herself down to the villains side that easily. Besides she is too proud to cry infront of people." He clenched his jaw. "You, let go of Canary."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's try out your new parts.   Let's try out your new parts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:52 pm

She stopped once he spoke. She sighed and looked down. Sitting down. Hiding her face. ''So i am not allowed to cry towards the once i love? I thought that i could trust you...'' She said loud enough for him to hear
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's try out your new parts.   Let's try out your new parts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:55 pm

"I trust Canary, it's you who I don't trust." He said holding his fists up. "And you are not Canary."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's try out your new parts.   Let's try out your new parts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:02 pm

She looked up. ''I am serious about this Wally! I am Dinah. It is me. Please just understand....'' She walked over to him. Holding his fists. ''Please Wally i beg you.'' She looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's try out your new parts.   Let's try out your new parts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:13 pm

He looked to her eyes. He frowned when he saw they were not the pale blue they were supposed to be, but much darker. He pulled away. He zoomed away from her to the other side of the room. "Cut the crap, I know she is being controlled." He had his guard up.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's try out your new parts.   Let's try out your new parts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:18 pm

She sighed. Rubbing her forehead. ''You make this so much harder than it is supose to be.'' She turned to him. Running up to him. Punching on his face making him back into the wall. She kneed him making him fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's try out your new parts.   Let's try out your new parts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:25 pm

He held his crotch, groaning in pain. He lifted his gaze to see her aiming a kick to his head. He caught her leg, making her fall down as he stood up. He held onto her as he spinned around in superspeed, letting go at one point making her hit the wall. He took up super speed to get to her, he pinned her down, holding her leggs down and pinning her hands behind her back. "I'll say this one more time let Canary go!"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's try out your new parts.   Let's try out your new parts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:29 pm

She yelled hitting the wall. Feeling him pin her down. Wanting to move her legs but couldn't. She gave up. Letting her body go limp. Closing her eyes. Making him think she passed out again.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's try out your new parts.   Let's try out your new parts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:36 pm

He felt her go limp again. He shook her a bit, before getting off of her. "Dinah?! Are you okay?" Maybe she would be back to normal this time, never the less he took few steps back. Occasionally getting closer to her to nudge her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's try out your new parts.   Let's try out your new parts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:41 pm

She moved a bit. Grabbing her head. Keeping her eyes closed. ''Wa....Wha..what happened?'' She stumbled over the words like she just hit a train. ''Why am i on the ground?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's try out your new parts.   Let's try out your new parts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:45 pm

He looked at her stunned. Was she back? "You atacked me." He said still tense.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's try out your new parts.   Let's try out your new parts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:48 pm

She put her hands before her face. ''No..I..I didn't....I was going to take my ja-'' She felt the jacket on her arms. protending to be surprised by that. ''What happend?!''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's try out your new parts.   Let's try out your new parts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:59 pm

He let his guard down. This was Canary, but how could he be sure. He walked to her fast and took her by the shoulders, and looked at her eyes. Her eyes were still dark. He pushed her against the wall, holding her up from her jacket. Nice try, but lets make it clear. I want you out of her mind now!"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's try out your new parts.   Let's try out your new parts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:12 pm

She grinned. ''Oh but i am the one in control here.'' She headbutted him. Making him fall to the ground. As he was out of it she smiled even wider. ''See you ain't the one to decide that.''
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's try out your new parts.   Let's try out your new parts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:45 am

She smiled. ''bye bye baby. I'll see you next time.'' She pulled her jacket right and walked out the room. Unsure what she would do next. But the brotherhood would be in it.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's try out your new parts.   Let's try out your new parts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:04 pm

He came to, not sure how long he had been out of it. He jolted up looking around not seeing Canary anywhere. Wally ran out of the danger room, looking for Canary, or Kitty or Wolverine. Just someone. "Hello anybody?!" He ran to their rooms and pounded on each door, but no answer. The last door he tried was Wolverines, but he didn't answer. Wally leaned his back on the door, and slided down hugging his knees. "What am I gonna do now?" He asked himself beating the back of his head against Wolverines door. "Think Wally, think."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's try out your new parts.   Let's try out your new parts. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's try out your new parts.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Danger Room-
Jump to: