Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To fall apart, In parts.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

To fall apart, In parts. Empty
PostSubject: To fall apart, In parts.   To fall apart, In parts. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Dinah had walked towards her room. As she closed the door behind her she made a fist. Biting her lip. He just..He.. She banged the back of her head against the door. ''How could I be so stupid.'' So stupid.
She glared at the mirror. Looking at herself. Look at you. So easy to break. So easy to manipulate. Just so weak. She took her hair brush. Pulling the towel out her hair. She brushed her hair. Still looking at herself.
So weak.. She bit her lip hard. So so weak. ''SHUT UP!'' Throwing the brush to the mirror. As some the brush hit the mirror seeing the pieces fall to the ground. She backed away not wanting to get hit by any pieces.
She hit the wall. Covering her eyes. Dinah slid down to the ground. Shivering all over he body. She still felt disgusting. ''You want this.'' She never wanted it. Not like this.
''I don't want it, I never did.'' She murmered to herself. Still hiding her eyes.
She felt how tears started to come into her eyes. She would not cry. Not for him. Not for what happend never would she cry.
Even alone there was nothing to make her cry. She crawled up. Walking towards her bed. She took off her clothes throwing them in a corner.
She took off her panties and took a new pair. Putting them on throwing her other one into the same corner.
Dinah put on her suit. Putting her boots on. And her coat.
Taking a piece of paper. She took a pen out the drawer in her night stand.
Starting to write on the paper. Her hand was shaking. She wrote:

I used to believe I could make friends out of my enemies, Not enemies out my friends.
-Dinah

She laid the note on the nightstand. Looking for a plastic bag. She found one in her closet. She took the clothes in the corner. Throwing them in the bag. Taking the note she took an rubber band for in her hair. Closing the bag. She wrapped the rubber band at the end of the plastic bag. She hung the note on the rubber band.
She threw the bag in the corner again. Taking some painkillers. Walking towards the bathroom. She looked at the broken mirror. Sighing as she filled a glass with water. Swallowing the painkillers.
Dinah walked back towards the room. Laying down on the bed starring at the wall. She would only have to wait. Wait till everyone was sleeping. Than she would go. Looking at her shaking hands.
Back to top Go down

To fall apart, In parts.
Page 1 of 1