Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White Canary meets a speedster

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:53 pm

Johnny watched Nira leave and a perky little blond came in. "Hello there Pep. And what is a cute little thing like you doing here?" Johnny smirked at her. "Sit with me." Johnny patted the spot Nira had just vacated.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:56 pm

Jane stood there as she blushed a little at his compliment, before she got herself out of it. She put her hands on her hips, "Some mean people forcing me play this game." She said before she sat down next to him, "I'm Jane also known as X-666." Jane said as she giggled, putting her hand out, "And what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:00 pm

Johnny grinned at her. He took her hand shaking it lightly. He gently rubbed the top of her hand with his thumb.

"I'm Johnny. Johnny Quick." He kissed the back of her hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:02 pm

Jane's eyes widened a little at how he treated her hand, making her blush even more as he kissed her hand. She smiled at him, "Nice to meet you!" She said as she gently took her hand from him, "So..what are you watching?" Jane asked, looking at the TV.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:10 pm

Johnny grinned as he turned to the tv. "NCIS. I don't usually like crime stuff but Gibbs is badass." Johnny reached his arm behind Jane and lightly over her shoulders like it might have been an accident.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:14 pm

Jane tilted her head, "Well it's kind of boring..they always find the damn killer.." She said as her eyes narrowed, before she looked at his arm that was around her shoulders. Her cheeks turned a slight pink color again.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Johnny grinned at the girls flushed face. "True but on tv the 'good' guys always have to win." Johnny smiled. He then pulled her shoulder closer to his body.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:24 pm

"That's just stupid.." She said, before she blushed more at him pulling her closer to him. She looked up at him, before looking away, "Um.." Jane went to speak, but she was speechless.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:30 pm

Johnny grinned at the girls speechlessness. "So tell me about yourself Pep." Johnny asked casually as his fingers ran up and down her arm gently.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:32 pm

Jane sat there, looking at his hand, "Well..I'm a clone from a girl called X-23..I call her X, but other people call her Laura..Though I'm the total opposite of her! I'm more happy, preppy, and the type of girl she can't be...while being a murderous killer on the inside." She said as she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:42 pm

Johnny smirked. "Well how can anyone not love that combination." Johnny ran his hand more obviously against her arm.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:44 pm

Jane looked down at his hand, before looking up, "W-What about you?" She asked, smiling as she tried to keep herself calm.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Johnny grinned. "Well lets see. I have superspeed. I'm a member of the Crime Syndiacte that's the ruling body on my planet of criminals. You could compare us to the mafia except we are world wide. I also make drugs and have raped some woman since getting here." His fingers continued caressing her arm.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Jane's eyes widened a little at what he had told her. She then felt weird when he said that he raped people..though it also amused her. And it was probably because she was sadistic..she looked at his fingers before she looked back up at him, "That's..interesting.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:08 pm

Johnny raised an eyebrow. "Really? How... 'interesting'?" Johnny moved his face in toward hers slightly. They were a few inches apart. Johnny smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:09 pm

Jane blushed, "Really..interesting.." She said as her eyes stared into her as she smiled softly. Even though her heart was racing.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:19 pm

Johnny smirked at her blush. "And how would you like to have some fun with me Pep?" Johnny whispered centimeters from Jane's lips as he moved slightly closer to her.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:20 pm

Jane's eyes widened, before they softened, "I think I would like it..but..I never done it before..I'm the big V.." She said, before shutting up as his lips were right over hers.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Johnny smirked and kissed her lips lightly. "I can help you with that." Johnny pulled her gently into his lap. "We'll take it real slow." He ran his hands lightly down her sides and kissed her lips again not yet using his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:30 pm

Jane kissed him back before she gasped softly when he pulled her on top his lap. She looked at him, nodding at him, "Okay." She said, before kissing him back as her hands laid on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Johnny continued kissing Jane. His hands moved down slowly cupping her ass lightly. He repositioned her so that she was straddling his lap. He pulled away slightly. "Now losing your virginity can hurt a lot, so what we can do is I can give you a little dose of Speed Juice and it should help loosen you up and numb your pain." Johnny kissed Jane's neck gently.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Jane blushed when he cupped her ass, before gasping softly when he positioned her in a new position on her lap. She looked at him, listening to him before she nodded. She smiled, "That sounds like that will help a lot.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Johnny pulled out a syringe from his pocket. He kissed her neck again. "This may pinch a little." Johnny told her. He kissed her neck slowly moving up her neck to her ear were he sucked on it lightly.

He then stuck her in her side injecting the drug into her.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:56 pm

Jane's eyes widened when he kissed her neck, gasping softly once again, it felt nice. She blushed as he moved up her neck to her ear. She then winced when she felt him inject the drug in her. Jane's eyes were wide, and slowly they softened as she felt warm almost immediately. Her eyes looked at him, "I..I feel r-really warm-ah!" She moaned softly as he sucked on her ear, it felt even nicer then before.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:07 pm

Johnny grinned into her ear. "That's the drug taking root in your system." He went back to her lips licking the her lips asking for entry. His hands slipped up her shirt touching her sides and the undersides of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Canary meets a speedster   White Canary meets a speedster - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Canary meets a speedster
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next