Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White Canary's arrival.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Canary

White Canary

White Canary's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: White Canary's arrival.   White Canary's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Nira woke up on the ground, rubbing her head as she started to get off of the ground, "What happened?" She asked, opening her eyes, closing them as the sun hurt her eyes from being out of it. She opened her eyes to get them adjusted to the sunlight, she looked around when she could see straight, "Where am I?" Nira asked, before she felt something around her neck. She touched her neck, feeling a collar, "A collar? Why am I wearing this?" She asked, trying to keep herself calm, it wouldn't be wise for her to get worked up over it. But she had to try to take it off, only to receive a shock, making her wince. Her eyes narrowed, "Okay, Nira..just be calm, maybe someone will come and help you. You cannot let yourself get worked up and let your guard down, that is not what father taught you." Nira said as she talked herself to calm down, when really she wanted to find out what the hell was going on.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: White Canary's arrival.   White Canary's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:15 pm

Thomas was still looking in the Medical Lab, looking for what could have been wrong with the woman he saw earlier when a noise came from somewhere. He quickly exited the area finding that a new recruit had come in. Weird, he didn't know they sent alerts for this shit. He suited up, finding he'd most likely look more recognizable to whomever the new villain was if he wore the get-up. He moved into a car, one that he had seen Superwoman drive. He quickly moved into the car and started her just.

And just like Bruce he had the need for speed. He slammed on the gas pedal bringing him to the park. He pulled up to a stop, getting out of the car and moving to the clearing he was found in. Her saw a clearly distressed woman, he stood at the edge moving slowly towards her. He didn't speak.
Back to top Go down
White Canary

White Canary

PostSubject: Re: White Canary's arrival.   White Canary's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Nira heard someone walking towards her, making her turn around, her braid whipping back behind her. She looked at him, "Who are you?" She asked, putting her guard up as she was not sure if he was there to help, or hurt her. Though she wasn't going to let him hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: White Canary's arrival.   White Canary's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:18 pm

Thomas cleared his throat, his voice was a soothing monotone. Something he had learn to perfect over the years, "No need to be alarmed, I come in peace... or controlled chaos I should say." Thomas added, watching the woman with an Owl's gaze. Quick and precise.
Back to top Go down
White Canary

White Canary

PostSubject: Re: White Canary's arrival.   White Canary's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:19 pm

Nira put her guard down the moment he said he wasn't going to harm her. She stood there, "May I ask who you are, and what's going on?" She asked, wanting to get some answers.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: White Canary's arrival.   White Canary's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Thomas opened his mouth, smoothing speaking an explanation of where they were that even a three year old could understand. He was unaware of how smart she really was so he dumbed it down for her, "And I am Owlman. Most people here call me Thomas though, and how about you?"
Back to top Go down
White Canary

White Canary

PostSubject: Re: White Canary's arrival.   White Canary's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Nira raised her eyebrow at how he explained it to her, sighing before she nodded, "Well that isn't great..not great at all." She said, before she looked away. Only to look back at him when he introduced himself, "White Canary, though my real name is Nira. It's nice to meet you Thomas." She said as she did a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: White Canary's arrival.   White Canary's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:27 pm

"Follow me if you want to make it to your living quarters alive." He moved from the girl, heading back to the car.
Back to top Go down
White Canary

White Canary

PostSubject: Re: White Canary's arrival.   White Canary's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Nira followed him to the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Canary's arrival.   White Canary's arrival. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Canary's arrival.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: