Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He's gone..And..finding out some painful news..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

He's gone..And..finding out some painful news.. Empty
PostSubject: He's gone..And..finding out some painful news..   He's gone..And..finding out some painful news.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:45 pm

Kara woke up, moving her hand..

She felt nothing..

Her eyes opened..

He wasn't next to her.

She felt the tears stinging her face, but, it was soon interrupted as she felt the need to puke. She got up, running the bathroom as she puked into the toilet. Her eyes closed before she laid against the wall. It took her a while before she had to puke again. When she got up to wash her face, her face fell upon the pads on her counter. Her eyes stared at them..

When was my last period..?

When she thought about it. Her eyes widened as she grabbed her stomach, "N-No.." She lifted her shirt up, seeing no bump. Her eyes landed on the pads again. Her eyes started to tremble, and the tears started to form..

I can't be pregnant..We..The birth control..

She felt her body go numb, she walked out slowly of the bathroom. She saw Kal-El was in her room now.

"What's wrong?"

"M-My period is late..It's been..two weeks..K-Kal-El..I think I'm pregnant.." The tears started to fall, hoping Kal-El would prove her wrong..
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: He's gone..And..finding out some painful news..   He's gone..And..finding out some painful news.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Clark frowned, "Its ok Kara, let me check." He said calmly and x-rayed her, there nestled in her stomach were the frail beginnings of a baby. His face twisted, it was so odd seeing something like that in his couisn's stomach. He felt like he was about to faint.....he was going to be an....uncle...
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: He's gone..And..finding out some painful news..   He's gone..And..finding out some painful news.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Kara saw his expression. Her face deforming into depression, she fell to her knees, covering her eyes with her hand.

How was she going to do this?

Her cries were painful, and her heart was broken..
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: He's gone..And..finding out some painful news..   He's gone..And..finding out some painful news.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Clark hurried to her side, "Kara, I know that you didn't plan this ok?" He said as he held her, "I'm here for you Kara." He said as he held her. He just wasn't sure how he could help when Kara was going to be giving birth to a baby, "You know, you're going to be a great mother Kara....I can tell." He said as he kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: He's gone..And..finding out some painful news..   He's gone..And..finding out some painful news.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Kara rested her head against his chest. Crying as she held onto him, "H-How am I going to do this? Without him? W-We weren't ready..I-I..We were using protection.." Her head buried into his chest, "Kal-El.." One of her hands laid on her stomach, as her other one was gripping his shirt..

She was holding a life inside of her..
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: He's gone..And..finding out some painful news..   He's gone..And..finding out some painful news.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:05 pm

He helped her up and then looked into her eyes, "Do you really think I'd let you do this by yourself? Even if he's not here, I will be and there are other people here who would love to help too." He said as he held her hands with his own. "Kara-El, you are the strongest person I know, and I vow to help you even until the end He said in Krpytonian.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: He's gone..And..finding out some painful news..   He's gone..And..finding out some painful news.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Kara looked into his eyes, her body trembling. She nodded her head before she looked down at her stomach, placing her hand over it once again. She was shocked, but a little happy..But, most of all she was scared..

She was going to have to be very careful now..She wasn't going to be able to fight.

Kara looked back at Kal-El, "Thank you, Kal-El" She replied back to him in Kryptonian. She then sat on the bed. Still having her hand over her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: He's gone..And..finding out some painful news..   He's gone..And..finding out some painful news.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:13 pm

He just nodded and sat next to her, "Its kinda surreal to think that you're going to be having a baby, I'm going to spoil your kid." He added with a mischievious grin.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: He's gone..And..finding out some painful news..   He's gone..And..finding out some painful news.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Kara laughed, before she placed her other hand on her stomach.

It was something happy..

"Why do I feel happy, and depressed..?" She asked, rubbing her stomach softly..
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: He's gone..And..finding out some painful news..   He's gone..And..finding out some painful news.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Clark looked down, "Well, you don't have Logan here.....but Kara I will do whatever it takes to bring him back I promise you that." He said as he put his arm around her. He just hoped that he would be able to find Logan sooner rather then later....he didn't want Logan to miss anything as important as his own child being born.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: He's gone..And..finding out some painful news..   He's gone..And..finding out some painful news.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Kara looked at him, before she laid back on the bed. She had remembered the conversation they had about children. Her eyes looked up at him, "We had talked about this before, and we agreed we weren't ready..And now that it has happened..I can't erase it's life...I can't." She stated, gripping her shirt in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: He's gone..And..finding out some painful news..   He's gone..And..finding out some painful news.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Clark nodded, "I wouldn't agree with that plan either.....its not my call though." He said and looked away, he didn't want his cousin to have an abortion somehow he knew that he wouldn't forgive himself if she did. "No matter, what you choose Kara...I'll always be here to help you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: He's gone..And..finding out some painful news..   He's gone..And..finding out some painful news.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:33 pm

"I'm not going to erase it's life.." She stated, before she rubbed her stomach, "I would never..Even if it was unplanned, it still deserves a life..I..I just wish Logan was here..to hear the news." She couldn't help the tears that escaped now.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: He's gone..And..finding out some painful news..   He's gone..And..finding out some painful news.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:39 pm

He reached over and grabbed her hand, "Hey knowing Logan he would be happy to hear that he's going to be a father. I know it was unplanned....but some times there are no accidents." He said quietly.

[Ooc, yes I did use the quote from Kung Fu Panda XDD]
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: He's gone..And..finding out some painful news..   He's gone..And..finding out some painful news.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Kara looked up at him, nodding before she closed her eyes, "Why am I so tired?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: He's gone..And..finding out some painful news..   He's gone..And..finding out some painful news.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:57 pm

He squeezed her hands gently, You've had a long day, why don't you take a nap ok?" He asked as he pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: He's gone..And..finding out some painful news..   He's gone..And..finding out some painful news.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:35 pm

Kara nodded, before she slowly fell asleep..A single tear falling from her eyes. As her hand stayed placed on her stomach..
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: He's gone..And..finding out some painful news..   He's gone..And..finding out some painful news.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Clark slowly left and then shut the door, he hung his head and ran a hand through his dark hair. He needed to find Logan and soon before it killed his cousin, he didn't want his cousin to be hurt anymore...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's gone..And..finding out some painful news..   He's gone..And..finding out some painful news.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He's gone..And..finding out some painful news..
Page 1 of 1