Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you feeling fine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Are you feeling fine  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:08 pm

"Bastard." Johnny said as he hugged her. "He doesn't deserve any baby you could give him." He looked up at her. "You want me to kick his ass?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:11 pm

She smiled and looked at him. "I'm getting an abortion. Already made the appointment. And I can kick his ass myself, but I won't stop you if you really want to." She said laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:14 pm

"Nah. I can't follow your act." Johnny held her. "And if your sure about the abortion then that's cool." Johnny wished he could make her feel better beyond the sex.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:19 pm

She caressed his cheek with her fingers. "I'm sure, I want to do it before I get cold feet." She kissed his forehead. "Besides, I have you as my baby boy. What more could I want?" She said teasingly pinching his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Johnny scrunched his nose childishly. "Well if your determined to play mommy." Johnny smirked and began suckling on her nipple like a baby. He looked up at her jokingly as he continued.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:27 pm

She laughed when he took her nipple in his mouth. "There is nothing coming out there." She let her hand mess his hair. "Besides you have to help mommy put on her clothes." She said getting up to get her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:31 pm

"Awww but Mom." Johnny said in a whinny child's voice. "Alright." Johnny got up and helped Amanda get her clothes together before dressing himself.

Johnny looked at her. "There Pretty as a Picture." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:33 pm

She smiled at him and kissed his cheek before stroking it softly. "Thank you baby.... you made mommy feel alot better." She said before she walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:34 pm

"Anytime, Mom," Johnny called after her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you feeling fine    Are you feeling fine  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you feeling fine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2