Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feeling Morbid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:43 pm

Chloe took a walk out to the park, feeling terrible and the tears that she had been denying herself finally came as she made her way blindly to a bench. She felt confused, sick and tired not a good combination for anyone and she felt guilty....she didn't even know why she felt so guilty. She had hurt Bruce and she didn't know how or what she had done wrong...."I'm just a screw up she thought as she hung her head.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:48 pm

Amanda had gone out for a walk when she suddenly saw a familiar figure. "Hello, this is a coincidence." She said sitting down next to Chloe. "You seem down, what is wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Chloe wiped her eyes and tried to get a hold of herself, "I just seem to be making the worst mistakes lately Amanda....today was Bruce's birthday and I was going to surprise him...but he didn't like the little dinner I made for him. He just turned around and left, on top of that I found out I'm pregnant and I...I'm afraid that its..." She trailed off as she hugged herself.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:56 pm

She put her hand on Chloes shoulder, pulling her to a hug. "I bet Bruce just doesn't like to remeber his birthdays. And what are you afraid of? Whose could it be?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "I was raped by some guy called Johnny and a few days after that Bruce and I had sex and I don't know whose child it is I have." She said as she leaned into the hug feeling more tears escape.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:01 pm

There was this shock of electricity that ran in her spine when she heard the name Johnny. "Do you know his last name!? Or what he looked like?!" She asked suddenly a bit angry, but not to her. She held her from her arms, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Chloe winced and bit her lip, "I don't know his last name but Bruce mentioned that he was the anti-Flash, he used this drug on me so I couldn't do anything." She said as more tears fell, "He came up behind me....I didn't even hear him and then that's when it happened." She said as her hands twisted in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Her eyes widened, then narrowed as she looked away from Chloe. "That bastard.... I'll kill him..." She growled in a low voice. She then looked back at Chloe and hugged her again. "It will all be allright. You will not be left alone with this."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "I'm always messing everything up Amanda...." and then in a quieter whisper, "that's all I ever do." She froze as she heard Brainiac's voice again, All you have to do is kill yourself and it'll all be over she shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:19 pm

She snapped at her. "No! Don't you ever think that way!" Her eyes then softened, as she cupped Chloes cheek. "Things will work out. Maybe not today, but they will."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Chloe nodded as she met Amanda's eyes, "I hope so." She whispered and then looked down, "Amanda can I tell you a secret?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:30 pm

She nodded, looking Chloe straigth to the eyes. "Anything, you can tell me anything."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Chloe swallowed hard, "There's this brain interactive construct called Brainiac and he's....he's inside of my head. I know it sounds crazy but lately he's been causing havoc inside my own mind, I even lost my memory for a few days. The thing is he...it keeps influencing me and I already asked Bruce this once....but if Brainiac fully takes over my body I need you to do me a favor." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:36 pm

She could guess what it was, but she wanted to hear it herself. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:38 pm

She bit her lip, "I need you to kill me, there is no other way to fully destroy Brainiac otherwise, I trust you Amanda and Bruce won't do it." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:51 pm

She sighed deeply. She knew it was going to be hard, but she would do it. "I will... If that is your wish, I will do it." She looked into Chloes eyes showing her she was serious.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Chloe sagged in relief, "Thank you Amanda, I know its not an easy thing to do and I'm sorry. I just don't want to kill innocent people if I'm not in control." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:57 pm

"I hope it won't come to it. But I won't hesitate to kill you if it does come to that. You and the baby." She said feeling heavy about those words.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Chloe nodded, "Good, I trust you Amanda." She said sincerely, "You're the only person here who I consider a friend and I want you to know that I appreciate you being there for me." She said.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:05 pm

She nodded, not able to say anything. Before she came here she didn't have any friends and now she had a whole bunch. "I know. I apreciate you being there for me too." She said touching the girls shoulder. "Now, go to that grumpy ass bat and smack the cake to his face." She said jokingly. "That should make him be in a party mood."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Chloe laughed, "Yeah it would get him pretty riled up wouldn't it?" She asked as she pictured Bruce with cake dripping down his face.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:15 pm

She laughed. "Tell him I told you to do it. So he won't get that mad at you." She said winking.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:17 pm

Chloe giggled, "Oh I will." She said as she stood up, "Thank you Amanda and I'm sorry for the operetta." She said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:57 am

She smiled up to the other. "Don't apologise to something I gladly do." She said gently.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:47 am

She nodded and then turned to go, she felt at least a little better now knowing that she had some help there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feeling Morbid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Morbid   Feeling Morbid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling Morbid
Page 1 of 1