Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feeling a little bit better.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Feeling a little bit better. Empty
PostSubject: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:52 am

Laura groaned in her sleep, turning over as she felt Adam close to her. She opened her eyes slowly, her hand went straight to his head. And her head snuggling into his chest, before she fell back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:09 am

He sat up, looking at the figure sleeping next to him. He got up and went to her room. He opened the top drawer, and took out one of the syringes. He walked back to his room, standing infront of Laura, waiting for her to wake up. He hid the syringe behind his back, looking at her with a smirk she would recognise as not Adams.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:10 am

Laura turned around, not feeling Adam next to her. She shot up fast, looking up fast, backing up as she recognized Anthony, "A-Anthony.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:18 am

He smirked widely. "You learn to recognise me fast." He took hold of her chin, making her look into his eyes. "Adam had a talk with me last night. He said he wanted me to leave you alone." He said leaning closer, almost making their noses touch. As he spoke to her with his smooth and cool voice.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:20 am

Laura winced, looking at him as he spoke.

"Adam had a talk with me last night. He said he wanted me to leave you alone."

Her body tensed when their noses were about to touch, "A-And you decided to say goodbye, forever?" She asked, trying to be brave.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:25 am

He smirked wickedly. "Not exactly. I was thinking I'd do this..." He pulled the syringe from behind his back, and stabbed it with force to her thigh. He narrowed his eye, watching her eaction to it, as he pushed the liquid into her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:29 am

Laura's eyes widened, screaming as she felt him stab it in her thigh. Her head went back, feeling the liquid go in her. Before she collapsed onto the bed. Her body shook for a while, before she laid still for a while. Taking the liquid in.

20 minutes later..

Laura opened her eyes; they were purple. She suddenly sat up, looking up as she saw Adam. Her eyes narrowed, before she realized it wasn't Adam. She got up, making the man back up, "Who are you?" Laura asked, not caring how close she was to this man, "You aren't Adam." She stated, putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:34 am

He watched her with a cocky smirk on his lips. "I'm Anthony, don't you remember." He said chalengin her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:36 am

Laura tilted her head, before leaning closer to him, "I do not." She said, her eyes challenging him back, "I'm not Laura, hun." A smirk formed on her face, her purple eyes showing fully now.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:37 am

He lifted his eyebrow, smirking seductively at her. "Awsome." He did not fear this woman.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:39 am

She lifted her eyebrow, before making a amused face. She then laughed softly, walking away from him, "Very interesting." A smirked appeared on her lips. Her eyes looked around, "Hmm, she hasn't been out for this long.." Laura turned around, "What did you do to her, babe?" A smirked formed on her face.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:43 am

He moved, closer to her. "Just scared her, and raped her a few times. Nothing more." He kept observing the woman.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:45 am

She tilted her head, smirking, "Interesting." She whispered, not moving as he moved close to her. Her eyes narrowed seductively. Laura suddenly grabbed his shoulders, pinning him against the wall. Her head raised up by his chin, "You like what you see?" She smirked, laughing as her grip tightened.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:49 am

He looked down at her cleavage. "Well I do not hate it either." He said in a seductive low tone.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:50 am

"Hmph." She laughed, backing up as she let her top slide down her shoulders. Turning around, "Your not to bad yourself." She said, her back facing him as her head looked over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:56 am

He walked behind her, and grapped her ass with both hands and squeesed it roughly. "Enough with the compliments Sweetcheeks." He twirled her around and kissed her roughly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:00 am

She didn't wince, laughing softly as she smirked once again. She felt him twirl her around, before kissing her. Laura's smirked widened, before she pushed him into the wall. Grabbing him before she pinned him on his stomach on the ground, leaning close to his ear, "Who says I'm ready to go all the way yet..I like to brawl first, Mister. To see how strong you are." She whispered against his ear.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:09 am

He smirked as he complyed to her wishes for a brawl. He got her off of him, pinning her down on her back, her hands above her head. He kissed her roughly again, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:12 am

She laughed, feeling him pin her down. She returned his kiss, moaning when she felt him bite her lip. Her eyes narrowed sexually, before kicking him over her, making him unpin her. Laura got up, looking up at him as she backed up against the wall. Her eyes telling him everything. And when tried to pin her against the wall, she grabbed his wrists, forcing them to his side. Licking his neck, to his ear, "Work a little harder, babe."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:24 am

He smirked, enjoying her tongue against his neck. He leaned closer starting to kiss her neck with rough but passionate kisses. He lifted his leg so that it was rubbing against her crotch. He felt her loosen her grip on his wrists and pulled them back to himself. He took her by the wrists and pinned them to the wall. Kissing her to the mouth roughly sticking his tongue in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:28 am

She moaned instantly, arching her head back. A smirk appeared on her face. Before moaning again when he rubbed his leg against her. She moaned, feeling him pin her against the wall. Laura kissed him back, pulling him closer to her. Her tongue played with his.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:47 am

He heard her moan, and smirked against her lips, pulling away from the kiss. He looked at her face before leaning in again, she leaned forward wanting to kiss him, but he pulled away teasingly. "Eager aren't we." He let go of her hand and stopped rubbing her with his leg. He slipped his hand into her pants agonizingly slow. Observing her reaction to that with a sadistic smirk.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:49 am

Her eyes narrowed, blushing as he teased her. She felt her muscles tense, "Yeah...cause someone is majorly good a pleasuring." She smirked, letting her hand go to groin immediately, rubbing him softly. Before she let her hand slip into his pants, hovering above him. Waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:07 am

He smirked as he felt she was getting wetter. He tok her hand from his pants, and looked at her in the eyes. "You seem to want it so bad don't you?" He quickly turned her so she was facing the wall, pinning her there as he lowered her pants. He opened his pants and stroked his manhood a few times before he placed it to her groin. He let his shaft tease her entrance a bit. "You want it? Say you want it..." He whispered to her ear, and bit her earlobe.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:10 am

She gasped, turning around quickly. Her body tensed up as he rubbed against her. Her eyes narrowed seductively, moaning softly. She then clenched her fists, feeling him bite her earlobe, "I want it." She whispered, "I want it bad."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling a little bit better.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next