Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shopping with Batman..Who isn't Batman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

Shopping with Batman..Who isn't Batman Empty
PostSubject: Shopping with Batman..Who isn't Batman   Shopping with Batman..Who isn't Batman Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Lorna got out of the car when they reached the shopping part of the town. She walked with him down the street, "You know, I thought you would never leave the mansion. Especially since you were just moping around being sad."

Last edited by Polaris on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batman..Who isn't Batman   Shopping with Batman..Who isn't Batman Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:25 pm

[[ OOC: Shouldn't it be, WHO ISn'T REALLY BATMAN>?!!?!?!?!?!?! XD ]]

"I don't 'mope'." He said defensively, "And I don't leave because I'm afraid people will get hurt and I won't be able to help them."

'Bruce go eat your fucking heart out.' He thought to himself, hating this side of his brother.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batman..Who isn't Batman   Shopping with Batman..Who isn't Batman Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Lorna looked at him, "Well you just looked sad, not need to get so defensive." She said, "And understandable..after everything that has happened." She said before she turned to look at a black dress in the window.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batman..Who isn't Batman   Shopping with Batman..Who isn't Batman Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Thomas nodded along, watching the girl shop.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batman..Who isn't Batman   Shopping with Batman..Who isn't Batman Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Lorna walked in as she tried on the dress, walking out to see how she looked. And she looked good, especially since her hair was up. She bought the dress and a dress for Amanda for when she would see her again. After that she only bought a few more things, before looking at 'Bruce', "Is there a place you wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batman..Who isn't Batman   Shopping with Batman..Who isn't Batman Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:40 pm

"No, just lead the way, and I can hold the bags if you want." He stated, being Bruce-like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batman..Who isn't Batman   Shopping with Batman..Who isn't Batman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping with Batman..Who isn't Batman
Page 1 of 1