Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shopping trip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadpool

Deadpool

Shopping trip Empty
PostSubject: Shopping trip   Shopping trip Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Wade had been searching to find the perfect present to buy Kitty. It was no special occasion, he just want to get her something special.

After a couple hours of searching, he finally found the perfect gift for Kitty. He bought it, thinking She better like this, it costing a lot of money!

He went back to the mansion and wrapped it, then he went into Kitty's room where she was brushing her hair.

"Hey Kitty! I got you a present!"

She tore open the paper and looked at the gift on her lap.

"It's the entire Twilight book series and the special editions of all five movies! Do you know how hard it was to get the last one? It's not even out in theaters yet!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Shopping trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping trip   Shopping trip Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:05 pm

Kitty glanced down at the books and then movies in surprise and horror, "Oh wow Wade, um thank you?" She said with a strained smile.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Deadpool

Deadpool

Shopping trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping trip   Shopping trip Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:09 pm

"You don't like them do you..." Wade said, feeling defeated.

Dammit Tommy! I knew you were lying to me! I am going to kick your ass!!!

"Someone," Wade grumbled, "told me you liked them."

Last edited by Deadpool on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a comma)
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Shopping trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping trip   Shopping trip Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:15 pm

Kitty looked up at Wade and smiled up at him, "I may not like them but I am surprised that you went to all this trouble, I mean you didn't have to do this for me." She said. She was shocked that he had done something for her, she fought back tears and then stood up to hug him. "Thank you though," She said.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

Shopping trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping trip   Shopping trip Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:44 pm

"Wade I have the receipt so you can take them back if you would like. Then you can get what you want. I also got you this."

Wade pulled out a collar with a bell on it.

"I used to have a cat named Link, that had a bell around his neck. Everyone thought it was cute."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Shopping trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping trip   Shopping trip Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:53 pm

She raised an eyebrow, "A collar....hmm kinky." She said with a laugh. She smiled when he gave her the receipt, "Well, thanks for the gift anyway." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shopping trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping trip   Shopping trip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping trip
Page 1 of 1