Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little shopping trip..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

Little shopping trip.. Empty
PostSubject: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:52 am

Lorna looked at the map, seeing the city. She smiled, it had took a lot of convincing to let her come here. She put the map away, walking down the street. Her eyes widened at all the clothes, and the styles. Her green eye seemed to smile when she did. Lorna fixed her dress, walking to one of the windows to look at the clothes on the mannequins.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:03 am

The sales girl screamed when she dislocated the girls shoulder. "I thought we setteled this last time. You let me walk, and you won't get hurt." She said cruelly, as she walked out of the shop, swaying her bags. She looked in both ways, thinking where she should go next. This girl with green hair was staring at her. She lifted her eyebrow at her. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:05 am

Lorna had never seen someone act so cruel. When the girl noticed her, she winced kind of. Before she unwidened her eyes, "Why did you do that?" She asked, "You shouldn't do that.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:17 am

This girl had some spunk. "She shouldn't have tried to stop me." She flung the bags over her shoulder. "What's it to you. Are you a hero or something?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:20 am

Lorna just stayed looking at her, as if judging her with only her eyes, "It's nothing to me, but it's something very important to the girl. The one whose shoulder you just dislocated. And, I'm not a Villain or a Hero." She said as she looked back at the girl on her knees in pain. Her green eyes seemed to still judge Superwoman, even without looking at her, "It also looks like you've done this to the girl plenty of times." She said as her judging green eyes looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:41 am

She just glanced at the girl. "Some people never learn." She said shaking her head, ignoring the girls stares. She turned her attention back to the green headed girl. "Then who are you? No mere human dares to oppose me." She smirked. "Want to join me?"

OOC: sorry i dozed off ;_; woke up with drool on my hand
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:06 pm

Lorna looked at the woman, "I'm Lorna, what about you? And, sure." She said, smiling at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:20 pm

She smiled. "My name is Amanda." She looked at her up and down. "I think you need a new style. I love the green hair, but you need to wear something other than green if you want to look good." She tilted her head a bit thinking about what she could wear. She looked around and dragged Lorna to a near by store. She held out a light blue skirt for her. "Try this, and lets see if we can find a top to match." She looked around.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:29 pm

Lorna tilted her head, gasping as he dragged her to a near by store. She looked at the skirt, nodding as she smiled. She walked to the changing room. Lorna took off her dress, revealing the white tank top that was underneath. She put on the skirt, before she walked out.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:46 pm

She looked at Lorna when she came out. White and blue suited her. She made a little gesture for her to twirl around. "That looks good."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:47 pm

Lorna turned around, feeling the skirt lift up a little. She smiled, "It does?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:50 pm

She smirked. "Is there anything else you want? You want to come with me for a drink?" She asked looking around the store.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Lorna looked around a little bit more, "Hang on." She said, before buying some clothes that fit her. She didn't buy one green thing. She then smiled at Amanda, "Okay, I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:01 pm

She rolled her eyes, letting her pay for her clothes. The sales person was nervous as hell when he saw her, so he propably gave the poor girl a huge discount. She led Lorna to a near by bar, and sat down ordering two shots of vodka. She downed hers in a heartbeat and ordered for a second one.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Lorna was surprised by the huge discount. She then walked to the bar with Amanda, though she just stared at the vodka, really not wanting to drink. She watched Amanda in shock at how she was drinking.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:09 pm

She downed the second one and said to the bartender to keep them coming. She looked at Lorna. "What's the matter? Too strong for you?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:13 pm

"I..I never really drinked. I am very protected by my father." She said, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:18 pm

She drank her third now, the bartender pouring the fourth one ready already. She looked at Lorna, and put the shot in her hand. "It's time you try some rebelion." She said as she drank her fourth. She made a face when she banged the glass on the table, signaling for more to drink.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:21 pm

Lorna knew her father would be watching her, which had to say no to the drink, "I'm sorry, but, I just can't.." She said, hoping her father would be proud of her..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:27 pm

She narrowed her eyes, taking Lorna by the nose and tossing the liquid in her mouth. She held her nose, and kept her mouth closed. "I suggest you swallow. Otherwise you'll run out of air." Lorna swallowed, and made a face. Amanda let go of her and chuceled. "Oh you are so green."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:32 pm

Lorna jumped, freezing when she tasted the liquid. She swallowed it, coughing before she made a face. She heard movement, making her look at one of the people who were from the campsite. Lorna gave them a hand sign it was okay, before she looked at Amanda, who didn't see any of that.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:36 pm

She was a bit drunk and not caring about her surroundings. The bartender came to fill her glass again. She gave him some money. "Leave the whole bottle." She took the bottle from him and poured some more for herself. "You want more hun?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:38 pm

Lorna shook her head, "No thank you Amanda." She said, watching how she was drinking now. She wanted to scoot over a little, though every time she tried, a boy would come up to her and ask for her number. Making her look away as she blushed.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Amanda was hammered now. "Awww, girl why you so shy?" She asked draping her arm on Lornas shoulder. She was swaying on her chair, trying to keep her balance. "You should totally go with one of those boys." She said pointing to them.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Lorna winced, watching her arm on her shoulder. She shook her head, "I-I rather not." She said..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little shopping trip..   Little shopping trip.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little shopping trip..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next