Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diamonds are a girls best friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Diamonds are a girls best friend Empty
PostSubject: Diamonds are a girls best friend   Diamonds are a girls best friend Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:40 pm

Amanda walked in to her room with her bags. She laid down on the bed exhausted. The whole day with Slade and Laura had been tough, but she was glad Laura was alright.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Diamonds are a girls best friend   Diamonds are a girls best friend Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:56 pm

Conversations he had since he was back in the mansion, were flying through his mind. He originally went outside to sit somewhere in the garden. But somehow his feet led him to the one person who had his soul and heart. He noticed that he was in the brotherhood when he stopped in front of a door. Amanda’s door. He knocked on the door. Since he was here he could see her at least. He tried to make himself believe that. But he wanted to see her since he left her to think.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Diamonds are a girls best friend   Diamonds are a girls best friend Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 pm

She heard the knock on the door. "Come in." She said sitting up on the bed.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Diamonds are a girls best friend   Diamonds are a girls best friend Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:07 pm

He opened the door, walking in, closing the door behind him. “Hi. I was in the neighbourhood.” He stopped his tracks hearing his stupid words. He blushed. “I mean…”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Diamonds are a girls best friend   Diamonds are a girls best friend Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:10 pm

She saw Oliver walk in. She felt happy, but still a hint of pain. She laughed at his words. "I'm glad you came by." She said patting the bed for him to sit down. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Diamonds are a girls best friend   Diamonds are a girls best friend Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:27 pm

His eyes extend when his eyes finally saw her clearly. His body became warm just hearing her laugh. He cursed in his head. He sat down next to her on the bed while murmur softly. “I’m acting like a schoolgirl.” He looked at her. She was close to him. “My feet brought me here. Or my heart I don’t know…” He stopped again. What the hell was he saying. "And how are you." He change the subject, hoping she wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Diamonds are a girls best friend   Diamonds are a girls best friend Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:35 pm

She looked at him sit down next to her. He was so close, and she longed for his touch. " Better I guess." She touched her stomach. "I regret it everyday more and more. And I miss you." She looked into his eyes. Her eyes full of saddness.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Diamonds are a girls best friend   Diamonds are a girls best friend Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:06 pm

" Better I guess." He watched her hand touch her stomach. Her words hit him. Knowing it was his fault. "I regret it everyday more and more. And I miss you." His heart skipped a beat when he saw her eyes full of sadness. It wasn’t a pleasant one, not at all. His arms were around her, hugging her tightly. “Don’t be. If you want a child you can have one. But don’t be sad.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Diamonds are a girls best friend   Diamonds are a girls best friend Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:12 pm

She was surprised to be hugged. She breathed in his scent, wrapping her arms around him. She let few tears run on her cheeks. "I don't want to plan one. It should come as a surprise, not as schedualed." She sighed into his chest.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Diamonds are a girls best friend   Diamonds are a girls best friend Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:34 pm

He felt her breath through his shirt. He “Then we don’t plan one.” He became quiet, buried his face in her hair, smelling only her. “I missed you so much. I don’t want to be separated.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Diamonds are a girls best friend   Diamonds are a girls best friend Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:42 pm

She kissed his lips passionattely, like she needed him to breathe. "I don't want that either." She said when she pulled away.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Diamonds are a girls best friend   Diamonds are a girls best friend Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:42 pm

The kiss was sudden. He almost groaned when she pulled away. A smile came on his face. “Then that is a promise.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Diamonds are a girls best friend   Diamonds are a girls best friend Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:48 pm

She smiled. "I love you." She kissed him, pulling him with her on the bed, snuggeling to him. "I just want to lay like this."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Diamonds are a girls best friend   Diamonds are a girls best friend Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:14 pm

“Then we will stay like this. As long as you want.” He kissed her forehead. “I love you more than anything.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Diamonds are a girls best friend   Diamonds are a girls best friend Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:19 pm

She laid her head on his shoulder. "I love you so much. Just don't let me go again." She slowly closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Diamonds are a girls best friend   Diamonds are a girls best friend Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:28 pm

“I won’t ever make that mistake again. I’m Never going to let go, even when you’re sick of me.” He hold her close, drifting with her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamonds are a girls best friend   Diamonds are a girls best friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diamonds are a girls best friend
Page 1 of 1