Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

With Polaris

Go down 
+2
Polaris
Watchtower
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

With Polaris - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Lorna's eyes widened, screaming loud, "C-Cause..I..I was being good! I wasn't misbehaving! PLEASE PLEASE STOP!" She yelled out in pain, crying.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:33 pm

He pulled back, "Well of course you weren't misbehaving...think of this as punishment for allowing your father time to escape." He sneered as he took the fire hot poker out from its place in the fire place, "Add to that I'm bored." He said with a laugh as he stabbed her arm with the poker.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Lorna looked at him as she forced herself to prop on her arms..It hurt a lot, but she had to show at least some strength. Though she screamed and fell down when he stabbed her arm with the hot poker. Her eyes were closed in pain, crying in pain, curling into a fetal position fast as the pain stung.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:38 pm

He smirked down at her, "Yes you've been a bad girl haven't you?....make sure your father knows exactly who did this to you." He said as he stabbed her again with the hot poker in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:40 pm

Lorna's eyes widened when he stabbed her stomach, making her whole world flash white..Her eyes softened as she suddenly passed out from the pain..The tears falling from her closed eyes..
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:42 pm

He smiled and then withdrew the poker, it hadn't been too deep inside her to cause any inward damage. "No one can save you now." He said softly before he turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Scott had been wondering around the area of quite a while when he found a lair of sorts. He was curious about what was there so he explores finding none other than Lorna there. He moved quickly, tere looked like a sign of torture around the girl.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Lorna laid on the floor passed out..And it took her a while to come to it..And when she opened her eyes, she heard someone had entered the room, "W-Who's there.." She asked, looking up to see Scott, "S-Scott?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:56 pm

He paused and looked at the monitors, his eyes narrowed and he turned to look at an expressionless Jean Grey, "Its seems your lover has a way of finding his way around." He muttered darkly. She didn't say anything only met his eyes cooly before he turned and left. Once he was out of sight Jean closed her eyes and sent Scott a quick message, Scott , you have to hurry and get the girl out before he comes in.
--
Shadow King stopped just inside the entrance of the room, "Well, it seems we have a guest." He said dryly as he looked Scott up and down and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Scott heard Jean's message, trying to get Lorna up faster.

"Yes, it's Scott and we need to..." he voice dropped as he grebes to see some monstrous being looking at him longingly.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:00 pm

Lorna couldn't wrap her arms around him when he tried to pick her up..Though she gasped when she heard Shadow King's voice..Her whole body froze.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:03 pm

He snorted and rolled his eyes, "You know a little birdie has been a little less active lately....and she's been showing interest in well you. Now I can't have that...which is why I plan on breaking her....very slowly." He said darkly.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:05 pm

Scott caught the threat, narrowing his eyes, "You leave Jean out of this. This is between you and I." he growled put. The monster knew his weakness.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:06 pm

Lorna sat there, looking up at Scott, remembering the Jean girl..He use to never stop talking about her when they would talk sometimes. Her eyes then looked back at Shadow King..
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Shadow King just smirked, "Or what? Although I must admit she is good on the eyes...I can see why you like her. However if she continues to follow her orders...she'll be safe, now this little chickadee well I had to teach her a lesson. I wouldn't mind giving it to her again though." He said with a wicked smile.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:15 pm

"Shut up." scoot growled out, "That isn't anyway to talk about my wife." he barked out that Lorna and holding her closer. He would protect her from the beast. He adjust her to leave one hand free to control his visor.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:17 pm

Lorna felt him holder her closer, which made her feel a tad bit safer. Her eyes still locked on Shadow King..
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Shadow King let out a sharp laugh, "And just what do you plan to do about it? Last time I checked, she was working for me and not the other way around and let me tell you....I love how she works." He said.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:45 am

Scott snapped. His hand moved quickly to his visor in which he let a string, large burst of his eye laser to destroy shadow king and the area behind him. Scott huffed out turning off his visor. He felt weak for the moment using his distraction to slowly walk/stumble out of the lab. He leaned on the exit door looking down at Lorna, "Go... Go on without me right now. I'll catch up..." he said weakly, his eyes turning to the darkness of the lair he had come out of.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:53 am

[[OOC I'm lazy]]

Lorna looked up at him, nodding as he let her down. She started to fall, putting her hands up fast as she stopped herself on the wall..And with the broken bones, it hurt a lot..Too much, but she had to be strong. She looked back, before she started to run, keeping her arms crossed. Lorna had to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:08 am

Shadwo King got up from where he had been thrown and laughed, "Is that the best you can do?" He sneered as he made his way towards Cyclops.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:52 am

Scott huffed pushing himself off of the wall. He moved his visor off of his face, closing his eyes. "You... Haven't even seen how much I could to." Scott opened his eyes releasing his raw power at the Shadow King. He knew it wasn't smart to weaken himself around this being but he had to fight for Lorna and Jean.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:59 pm

dont mind me.

Last edited by X-23 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Shadow King got up and gave an evil glare at Scott, "All right you want to play it rough fine, just remember you started it." He growled and used his telekinises to lift up Scott and throw him back.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Scott grunted loudly as he slammed into the wall. He stood up, glaring at the man. His power was constantly going now that his visor was off. He hit the man with a highly concentrated bit of his power. It would either stun him or piss him off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With Polaris
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next