Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

With Polaris

Go down 
+2
Polaris
Watchtower
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:58 pm

He dragged her through the door and leered down at her, "I'm sure you remember me last time from our meeting." He said with a dark laugh.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Lorna's eyes widened as she yelped as she looked up at him. Her eyes softened, "Please..let me go, I don't..want any trouble with you.."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Shadow King laughed darkly as he grabbed her hair and twisted it painfully, "Its such an easy thing...how easy a human such as yourself can die." He said with a light laugh that held no warmth. He broke her arm with a loud snap and then backed up, "I see the injuries you sustained earlier are gone...guess I'll just have to give you new ones." He said darkly.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Lorna shrieked when he twisted her hair. Her eyes looking up at him in horror, "P-Please..Please no..please..No-AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" She screamed when he broke her arm, making her good arm go over it as she fell to the ground. Her eyes looked up at him in horror.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Shadow King just laughed at her pain, "Oh so you want another one?" He asked and broke her other arm with an equally loud pop.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Lorna shrieked, going in a fetal position as she laid there, "I'm sorry..I'm sorry." She said as she started to cry..
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:14 pm

He snorted, "That's not what I want to hear." He said softly as he brought some special equipment meant for a purpose such as this out. "Now then do you know the body can only withstand so much pain before it begins to shut down?" He asked in a lecturing tone of voice as he took a hot poker from a fireplace and started to burn her leg with it.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:16 pm

She looked at him, before her eyes widened, "Please..No..no..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She screamed when she felt the poker burn her leg. The tears wouldn't stop now, "W-What did I do..?" She whimpered out through the pain.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Shadow King paused and slowly pulled the poker out, "You were just there." He sneered before he pressed the poker down into another part of her leg.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Her eyes widened as she screamed louder, and more piercing to the ears, "Someone..please...help me.." She whimpered out as she felt her body giving up. Her eyes softening as the tears ran down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:21 pm

Shadow King smirked and drew back, "I think that's enough for now...but I'll be back." He said darkly before he turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:22 pm

Lorna laid there, crossing her legs as she closed her eyes and cried softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:28 pm

Shadow king came back in with a medical dress, forcing her clothes off of her..He then had his way with her, and put on the medical dress forcefully, leaving the girl laying there in pain.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Lorna's eyes widened when he took off her clothes and raped her. She screamed in pain, before he felt himself finish his deed. She shrieked when he put on the medical dress on her. Lorna laid there as the tears fell down her cheeks more, "Daddy..."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:41 pm

He watched her from the monitors and smiled, no doubt her father would be displeased if he ever found out he thought.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Lorna laid there, wincing in pain. What had she done to deserve this? What did she do?

Someone..help me..
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Shadow King turned from the monitors to look at another one of his men, "I need some equipment brought to her room." He said with an evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:50 pm

Lorna couldn't take being in this place, "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed louder then ever.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Shadow King wandered back into the room and laughed, "Oh don't bother calling for help no one can hear you anyway." He said
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Lorna whimpered as she started to crying, "Please..stop..I beg of you.."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Shadow King just sighed and then looked down at her, "But why...when we're having so much fun?" He asked with a twisted laugh as he withdrew a jagged knife that had rust stains on it, "Do you know how fast poisoning from something like this?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Lorna looked at him, her eyes widening when she saw the knife. And she wanted to back up badly, but she couldn't move her arms without pain in them. She shook her head, "P-Please no!"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:04 pm

He laughed as he drew the knife along her arm drawing a faint line of blood against it. "Give me a good reason not too." He drawled.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Lorna whimpered in pain as he cut her arm, looking at him, "W-Why are you doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Shadow King laughed darkly, "You're not answering the question." He said in a chiding tone as he pressed the knife harder until it drew a darker line of blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

With Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Polaris   With Polaris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With Polaris
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next