Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets train then

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Lets train then - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:11 pm

Chloe fell to her knees as her neck started to burn from the collar, "We can go all day bitch." She growled as she looked up at Kimura.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:14 pm

"Up to her, dearie.." She narrowed her eyes at the woman. She pressed the collar more, smirking when the girl started to scream from how high the shocking was.

---
Laura heard a scream, making her narrow her eyes as she ran..Though she was careful due to the life inside of her. Though she stopped fast when she saw Kimura. Her eyes narrowed as she ran to the girl, kicking her down fast, making her stop shocking the woman.

---
Kimura was suddenly kicked down, turning around fast as she smirked fast, "Hello there little Laura.."

---
Laura backed up, her eyes narrowing to hide the fear.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:17 pm

Amanda helped Chloe up. "Next we better work on your tongue. You shouldn't piss of someone who has a remote to these." She said pointing to the collars. She looked at Laur, and then at Kimura. "You two know eachother?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:22 pm

Chloe grimaced as her neck kept pulsing with pain, "I kinda figured." She admitted with a weak laugh before she turned to face the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Kimura smirked, "Oh we know each other well..I beat her into shape..and beated her when she couldn't do what she was suppose to do..Same universe friends.."

---
Laura narrowed her eyes more, "We were never friends, Kimura.."

---
Kimura smirked, walking closer to Laura, "I know that, and I know so much more also.." Her eyes slowly looked at her stomach..Though the other women wouldn't see it..Her eyes then looked back at Laura, smirking.

---
Laura felt her heart skip, backing up more as her claws came out, "Leave."

---
Kimura snorted, "Do you remember what happened last time you told me that?" She then grabbed Laura, holding her close to her, "I made sure you weren't able to walk for a week."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:34 pm

She walked next to Laura. "Well if you beat her you are going to have to beat me too." She smirked darkly. "And I am going to put up a fight this time."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:40 pm

Chloe stepped up next to Amanda, "And me." She said as she glared at Kimura, there was no way she would stand there while Kimura tortured someone else.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:46 pm

Kimura looked at Amanda, then at Chloe, snorting as she backed away.

Back off, Kimura..We don't want Shadow King getting upset at us..

Kimura heard Jean, nodding as she backed up, letting Laura go. She nodded, "I'm being summoned away, goodbye." She said as she walked to Jean, disappearing fast..

---
Laura looked at the blonde woman, and Amanda. She then looked away, backing up to leave.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:48 pm

She smirked as she saw Kimura leave. "It's nice to see you again Laura. How have you been?" She asked turning to look at the girl. "And thank you."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Chloe smiled at Laura, "Thank you, are you all right?" She asked with concern, she had seen how she had reacted when she had come into contact with Kimura.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Laura looked up at Amanda, "Good.." She said, before she looked at Chloe, nodding, "Your welcome..and I'm fine." She said, smiling. There was no way she was going to put her guard down. And tell them she was scared, and wasn't alright..She had been puking from morning sickness before she got here.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:00 pm

She nodded. "Good to know." She said before looking away, feeling awkward around Laura.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:03 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "I hate to ask but how do you know Kimura?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:04 pm

Laura looked at the woman, "She's my enemy.." She said, before she turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:10 pm

Amanda took few steps forward and grabbed Lauras hand. "Why do you always run away? We can talk like civilised humans can't we?" She looked into her eyes pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Chloe kept quiet, she wasn't sure what she should say after all it seemed like Kimura liked making enemies of everyone she met. Chloe felt bad for the people Kimura actually liked....they were probably seriously messed up.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Laura turned around and looked at Amanda, "How can I talk to you..when last time I saw you..I said things out of anger.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 pm

"I know you did, and I don't blame you for that." She let go of Lauras hand. "I don't have to talk at all if you don't want me to. I can take your anger, don't worry about me, It's you I'm worried about."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:24 pm

Chloe felt like she was intruding on a private matter and turned away to give them some form of privacy.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Laura looked at Amanda, and she just wanted to breakdown and ask her for help..But she couldn't risk anyone know about her little life inside of her..So she kept the tears away from her eyes, "I'm recovering from a sickness..I'm going to be fine."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:34 pm

OOC: Ok i'm gonna make her leave and then go drug myself silly, and go to bed X__X

She just nodded to Laura. "I understand. Well if you ever feel like you need to talk, you know where I am." She went to her bag and picked it up. She took two apples from the bag and threw them to Laura and Chloe. "We can train more some other time. I need to go now." She said a bit absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:36 pm

Chloe nodded, "Sure thing Amanda." She turned back to look at Laura, "Again thank you, if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask." She said quietly before she turned and left.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Laura looked at the Amanda, nodding at her. She caught the apple fast, looking at the blonde woman, nodding to her. She walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets train then
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2