Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Passing Memories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Passing Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Memories   Passing Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Chloe bit her lip and didn't comment as the pieces started to come together, like I said before.....whoever it is....is sick she sent to him as she lightly pressed a kiss against his head.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Passing Memories   Passing Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Bruce shut his eyes, looking at the box. 'Take the picture out... I think I'm going to burn the other things.' He thought out to her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Passing Memories   Passing Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Chloe nodded and withdrew the picture and looked down at it it was of a younger Bruce next to his parents. She smiled sadly, the Bruce in the picture had a wide smile something she had never seen before on him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Passing Memories   Passing Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:04 pm

Bruce moved the both of them, letting Chloe take the photo for now. He grabbed the box and the loaded gun... it was loaded. With the bullet in its chamber that had been meant for him. He swallowed dryly, taking the gun out of the box; he stared at it, hatred was one of the things he felt... but he felt guilty. He should have died with them... he should have...
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Passing Memories   Passing Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:10 pm

Chloe froze, "Don't even think that Bruce.....please don't...." She whispered as tears fell down her face, she gently put the picture down before she looked at Bruce right in the eye, "I can't imagine a life without you....you mean so much to me and to others." She said firmly but honestly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Passing Memories   Passing Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Bruce raised the gun and should the bullet. The walls were sound proof and bullet proof, something he himself had checked on, "Have faith in me." Bruce looked back at her, "That bullet took the life of the man that murdered my parents, it couldn't have been the real bullet..." He almost thought for a second, before dashing those thoughts. He almost thought about taking the gun to his head, but he wasn't stupid. Chloe would've saved him or the vampire side of him would first making the attempt almost useless.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Passing Memories   Passing Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:22 pm

Chloe winced as he held up the gun, "As much as I trust you Bruce....trust me on this I'm never going to let you make a stupid decision." She said quietly, she didn't have to read his thoughts she had read it on his face.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Passing Memories   Passing Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:24 pm

"That's good to know." He said quietly, "Want to come burn the box with me?" He asked, he really didn't want to be alone right now.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Passing Memories   Passing Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:26 pm

She nodded, I love you Bruce Wayne she sent to him and then, remember I'm here for better or for worse....just like you were for me, of course they had been different circumstances but she meant it.

Last edited by Watchtower on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Passing Memories   Passing Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:28 pm

Bruce nodded along, letting his mind free. He didn't feel like thinking just burning the box. He opened the semi-already opened door for Chloe to walk through before falling after her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Passing Memories   Passing Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:34 pm

She couldn't even begin to think about her worries for him, she had never seen him this closed off before and that worried her. She wished she could take away his hurt as easily as she she took away injuries....it might make this moment less awkward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing Memories   Passing Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing Memories
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2