Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Memories......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Memories...... Empty
PostSubject: Memories......   Memories...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Chloe had decided to take a walk after her little discussion with Bruce and soon found herself out by the high school. She froze as she paused by the spot where she had first encountered the man known as Johnny Quick....her baby's father. Her hand touched her stomach and she bit her lip, why did she feel so upset? After all she was nothing to Johnny other then the person who happened to be carrying his child. She just wished that it was someone else's child she was carrying.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Memories...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories......   Memories...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Johnny was wondering around and found himself at the highschool again. He spotted Chloe.

"Chloe?" Johnny called to her she looked in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Memories...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories......   Memories...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:02 pm

She hated this....hated how she had to pretend that she was all right when inside she wished she were dead. "Hey Johnny." She said as she turned to face him, almost flinching as she remembered the last time she had been here with him. 'What are you doing here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Memories...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories......   Memories...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:04 pm

"Just wandering around," Johnny shrugged, "found myself here." Johnny narrowed his eyes at Chloe. She looked upset. "Are you ok Chloe?" Johnny asked seriously.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Memories...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories......   Memories...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:10 pm

She hadn't realized her face was showing her emotion she forced a smile on her face, something that had become habit lately. "I just have a lot on my mind....and I was remembering the first time we uh met." She said eventually as she avoided his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Memories...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories......   Memories...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:26 pm

Johnny nodded and sat down. "I get that... You aren't happy about being pregnant with my kid are you? You don't have to lie. All things considered it's a wonder you didn't have an abortion and not tell me at all." Johnny looked at her with understanding.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Memories...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories......   Memories...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:33 pm

She hung her head and sighed out, "I was tempted to do that but the truth is....its not the kid's fault if the parent's have issues." She said and almost froze as she realized she was quoting Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Memories...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories......   Memories...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:57 am

Johnny nodded looking at her very seriously. "I'm glade you came to that conclusion. I've always wanted a kid honestly. Listen I... I'm sorry for what I did, and that I hurt you, but I'm not sorry about the kid coming from it. I know it doesn't change things between us but I wanted you to know."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Memories...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories......   Memories...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:21 am

She nodded slowly, "Can I ask you something? Why....I mean why did you want to rape me again?" She asked quietly, remembering how excited he had looked when she had brought to the training grounds by Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Memories...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories......   Memories...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:02 pm

"Chloe." Johnny looked at her jokingly. "Have you looked at you. Anyone would be excited to have sex with you. And with the drug even with you crying like you were your body felt very willing." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Memories...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories......   Memories...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:16 pm

She winced, she wasn't quite sure how to take that no one had ever told her something like that. "So all I am is a fuck toy? With no consideration for how I might feel?" She asked quietly, the truth hurt, after all she hoped that people might at least appreciate other things about her besides her looks.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Memories...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories......   Memories...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:23 pm

Johnny sighed and looked down before looking up at Chloe again. "Chloe you need to remember. I've only ever been around you three times before this whole baby thing and all three times I just focused on your body. I don't know you beyond that. I'm sure there is more to you there is always more to a female hero's then seeing them as sexual objects. Even if we men don't choose to see past that." Johnny shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Memories...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories......   Memories...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:28 pm

She nodded and bit her lip, "Well thank you for being honest with me." She said eventually as she looked back up at him. "By the way the mission is later today....I was going to head to the Brotherhood earlier today to let you know but now I don't have too." She said
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Memories...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories......   Memories...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:32 pm

Johnny nodded to her in understanding. "Ok come get me when your ready to go." Johnny hoped he was helping her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Memories...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories......   Memories...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:36 pm

She nodded before turning to leave, her heart hurt but she forced herself not to focus on her feelings...after all what good had they done?
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Memories...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories......   Memories...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:45 pm

"Chloe." Johnny called out to her. "I want you to know you can talk to me if you want... about anything." Johnny told her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Memories...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories......   Memories...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:49 pm

She froze and then turned to look back at him, "Thanks for the offer Johnny but the things I'm dealing with might cause your head to spin if I told you." She said almost sadly before continuing on her way.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Memories...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories......   Memories...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:51 pm

Johnny sighed. "I doubt it but ok Chloe." Johnny watched her walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Memories...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories......   Memories...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memories......
Page 1 of 1