Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I knew you were real..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellion

Hellion

I knew you were real.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Julian nodded his head, knowing she'd try something made him cringe in his thoughts, "I need to go. Now." Julian said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Laura then looked away, "Then go.." She said, turning her body a bit. She crossed her arms, "Surprised your even telling me, instead of disappearing.."
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:36 pm

"I had to, okay? Just... hate me all you want, but know I did this for you. To save you worse fates." Julian quickly flew up into the sky and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:47 pm

Laura looked away from him, "I just can't forgive you." She said, walking back into the cabin. She laid down on the couch as she took a nap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I knew you were real..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2