Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I knew you were real..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

I knew you were real.. Empty
PostSubject: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Laura was sitting back at the lake, thinking about some stuff..The talk with Roy was short, but it was enough to make her mind go off on things. She threw a rock in the lake.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:15 pm

Julian was doing his rounds, he final place was Laura's cabin that she shared with Slade. His heart felt tight as he fell over the area, he wasn't paying attention to where he was going, to preoccupied with Laura to noticed the fact he ran into a bird. He fell into the land, a bright green object dropped into the Lake.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:18 pm

Laura jumped when she saw something bright green drop into the lake. She tilted her head as he stood up, wondering what the hell dropped into the lake.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Jason quickly bobbed in the center of the lake, swimming out of the lake without using his powers. He didn't notice Laura as he pulled himself out, coughing out water.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Laura's eyes widened as she saw Julian. She got up fast as her eyes narrowed at him, "I knew you weren't imaginary.." She said coldly. Laura's hands turned into fists.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Julian tought he heard something, but he tapped his ear piece, "Jean? Can you hear me? Area 7 is clean." There was some mumble, hardily audible. He groaned, "Great, Jean's going to kill me AGAIN!" Julian whined out turning around. He blinked lightly, his heart stopping for a moment, Laura looked at him with such... hate it almost caused his heart to break again.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:36 pm

Laura looked at him in pure hatred, she suddenly walked to him, pushing him fast. Her eyes narrowing more, "I knew you weren't imaginary..I knew you just said that shit to hurt me!" She said, wanting to kill him right then and there. So much anger running through her, before her facial expression changed, "Wait..I shouldn't give a shit, I'm a monster..a weapon, meant to only kill." She said.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:43 pm

Julian stumbled, he didn't expect her to notice him. He patted his torso, "Oh... you... healed me?" He said lamely, doing his joking way of getting out of a problem. Julian's eyes looked down, "You're not... you have a baby to think about, Laura. You can't be downing yourself." Julian said looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:46 pm

Laura narrowed her eyes, "Keep the baby out of your mouth." She said coldly, "But according to you I am. Remember? The words you spoke to me?" She as she looked at him, "And don't look all sad like you regret saying it..Cause it made me aware that you don't give a shit about me at all."
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:47 pm

"What are you talking about? I did all of this for you! But you wouldn't know because you're so selfish... you turn everything in life about you." He barked out, leaves around him slowly floated up, his powers acting without his consent.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:50 pm

"You did this for me? How the fuck did you do all of this to me? You freaking told me you were just a fucking figment of my imagination, and said those words that you know would hurt me. And I'm not selfish!" She growled out, looking around at how leaves were getting picked up. Which made her knuckles open up, ready for anything. Her eyes narrowed back up at him.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:52 pm

Julian's throat felt dry, "They told me... they'd rape you and... do such horrible things to you if I didn't do this. DO YOU THINK I WANTED TO LEAVE? I just got you back..." Tears started to roll down his face, he couldn't believe this woman. She moved on so quickly, not even a day to give a shit about him.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Laura looked at him, narrowing her eyes, "I don't believe you.." She said, refusing to believe him as she looked away from him. She didn't see the tears until she looked up, only to have her eyes widen a little.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:56 pm

"Do you think... I'd do all of this? What would make me work for the enemy! Even when everyone doubted you, they called you machines... and you hated them but I made them see you as a person. Just as they are. I... This." He gestured to himself, "This made me almost kill myself, I know why they want me, I'm not stupid. I'm the last telekinetic... I mean something to their plans... they wanted me and they knew they'd need you to... use to get to me." Julian's chin trembled, "Please... Laura, just listen to me, please."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Laura stood there as she listened to him.

"This made me almost kill myself, I know why they want me, I'm not stupid. I'm the last telekinetic... I mean something to their plans... they wanted me and they knew they'd need you to... use to get to me."

Her eyes widened a little, before she looked away, refusing to believe it..

"Please... Laura, just listen to me, please."

"Why didn't you just tell me that..Instead of calling myself a monster, built to kill, hurt, and destroy!? And that you were just a figment of my imagination!" She yelled, looking at him as the tears fell her eyes, "You never once thought of how much those words hurt, and how you just shot my heart..And I know your probably going, 'Why did she move on so fast?' Because I..hated you so damn much, and I felt alone and stupid and that I couldn't do anything I wanted..It took me a couple of weeks to even to stop thinking of you! And before you even think that Slade was rebound..he wasn't..Cause to be honest, if he was a rebound, I still wouldn't be with him!" She said, growling at him as her eyes narrowed, wiping the tears away.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:06 pm

Julian looked around, using his powers to wipe his eyes, his metal arms making it impossible for him to do it on his own, "I called you that... because I wanted you to do exactly what you did. I didn't plan on coming back, I didn't know they'd let me." He whispered out, "I wanted you to move on, yes..." Julian couldn't speak, he knew this was best. He was just some loser that barely deserve to live. Laura... deserve the world. Everything he couldn't give her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:09 pm

Laura looked at him, "They still experimented on me..They are always going to hurt me, Julian.." She said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:11 pm

Julian looked down, his eyes shaking in their sockets. He was lied to time and time again. Julian stayed silent, his mind whirling.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Laura looked at him, "How do you think...I am even able to carry this little life inside me?" She said, wiping her hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:16 pm

"I watched." Julian said, "I watched them do it to you... I knew what was going to happen, as much as they say botched it was completely the point of the entire thing..." Julian looked down, I begged them to not try to do anything to you, raping you would end my contract immediately." His lips said, as hard as they could.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Laura looked down, wincing a bit when she felt her stomach sting a little. She had been feeling the little stinging pain since she got pregnant. Though she ignored it, looking back up at him, "They wouldn't dare rape me..After all..if you know about the baby..Then everyone who works for Shadow King..including him know about the baby..And I know they are going to try to take the baby away from me when it's born..." Her eyes softened..The tears falling down, "I still don't understand..why they put me through that experiment..That was the worse pain I have ever felt." She then shook her head, not wanting to even let him see her cry..
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:23 pm

"If they do take it I swear to you Laura, I'll be the ones that gets to watch and care for it. If I can't smuggle her to you... then I'll supervise visits... the Shadow King... features me as his prize, he won't do anything to me." He said in a smaller voice, more comforting and calming.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Laura looked at him, "They will have to kill me..in order to get the child." She said, her face serious, "They are not going to put the baby through what I've been through." She said, looking down, "And I know Deathstroke will put up a fight as well..." Laura said, putting her hand over her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:28 pm

"I don't expect anything less than that. But... what happens if you... can't." Julian couldn't say much, he knew but he to take into consideration that maybe... she might not be able to.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:29 pm

"I will..No matter how weak I'm going to be..I will protect the baby with my life." She said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were real..   I knew you were real.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I knew you were real..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next