Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Flash without his mask

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

The Flash without his mask Empty
PostSubject: The Flash without his mask   The Flash without his mask Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:49 am

He walked out of Kittys room. He decided not to stick around, and went to his room. He closed the door after him and turned on the lights, his gaze fell on the mirror when he saw he had forgotten his mask in Kittys room. He put his hand on the door handle before he realised it didn't really matter to him to get it back. He took of his Flash costume and put on some casual clothes. He hadn't eaten anything for a while so he wanted to get some food.

OOC: Wouldn't it be funny if someone comes to the dining room and goes like who the hell are you *hint hint* javascript:emoticonp('Laughing') I've had him wear the Flash costume all the time.... because I lacked imagination XDDD
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Flash without his mask   The Flash without his mask Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:09 am

ooc: Laughing it's the same with Storm, Flash. She's never really been out of her costume either except for bed. But she doesn't wear a mask so I can see where you're coming from with this. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Flash without his mask   The Flash without his mask Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:48 pm

OOC: too lazy to post on DiR so Razz

He finished his meal and washed his dishes and walked back to his room. He stripped to his boxers and crawled to bed. He fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flash without his mask   The Flash without his mask Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Flash without his mask
Page 1 of 1