Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You brought down my mask here..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

You brought down my mask here.. Empty
PostSubject: You brought down my mask here..   You brought down my mask here.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:16 pm

Laura had gotten out of the bathtub, and she didn't look any better. Her skin was pale, and her eyes were still puffy and red. And her hair was just wet now. Though, her wearing a long sleeved shirt, and baggy pants didn't help her appearance. She walked to the dining room, walking to sit on the window bench, looking out at the world. Her head leaned against the wall.

This is where..this is where you told me to put down my mask..

She thought in her head, wanting to be where Adam had helped her..and be where she had first started to fall in love with him..
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: You brought down my mask here..   You brought down my mask here.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:39 pm

He walked into the dining room. He stopped when he saw her sit in the window bench. He took a deep breath, walking towards her. “How are you?” She looked tired, like life was sucked out of her. “When was the last time you eat?” He sounded concerned. She wasn’t a villain villain
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You brought down my mask here..   You brought down my mask here.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:43 pm

Laura looked at him, "How do you think I am..?" She asked but, her voice wasn't rude..It was emotionless. She then looked down, "Two days ago.." Laura said, looking out the window now.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: You brought down my mask here..   You brought down my mask here.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:54 pm

He walked towards the fridge. “Well I hope you like scrambled eggs with pork. Because that is that is the only thing I can make in a short time.” He took the stuff he needed. “Some other time I will make you a whole dinner.” He winked at her, starting with cooking. “If you like.” He hold the conversation light. He needed to get her eat. Otherwise… He threw more eggs in the pan. “I hope you are hungry.”
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You brought down my mask here..   You brought down my mask here.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Laura didn't see the wink, looking out the window, "I'm not really hungry.." She said lowly, looking down at her wrists. She had to make sure no blood was seeping through the bandages, and they weren't. Laura felt the tears streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: You brought down my mask here..   You brought down my mask here.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:07 pm

He was done quick, putting the food on a plate. He turned to ask her something. But he stopped his tracks when he saw her cry. He walked towards her, kneeling next to her. “Tell me about him. It helps. To remember everything, before you let go.”
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You brought down my mask here..   You brought down my mask here.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:11 pm

Laura looked at him, "He had the most kindest heart.." She said, looking at him, "He helped me put down the mask I always put down..to keep from hurting me.." She said lower.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: You brought down my mask here..   You brought down my mask here.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:22 pm

He listened to her careful, looking at her. Tears were still falling. He was glad Wally was the one who survived. And he didn’t really liked Music Meister. But she was torn. He felt sorry for being happy in the inside. “You love him and he loves you. And that probably always will be.”
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You brought down my mask here..   You brought down my mask here.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Laura looked up at him, "He held so much regret of what he had done in the past..And Flash treated him like a cold blooded villain." She said, getting up away from him, "It's like I only knew the real him.."

Other than Canary.. She thought to herself.

She walked to another window, feeling the tears stinging her eyes, "I'm sorry..but, I want to be alone.." She said, walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: You brought down my mask here..   You brought down my mask here.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:41 am

He watched her walk away with tears in her eyes. He looked at the food he had made. She didn’t even had a bite. He let out a sigh. He went to eat, giving some piece to Shay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You brought down my mask here..   You brought down my mask here.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You brought down my mask here..
Page 1 of 1