Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be safe and close darlin..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Be safe and close darlin.. Empty
PostSubject: Be safe and close darlin..   Be safe and close darlin.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:22 am

Laura walked inside after the talk with Jules, she suddenly wasn't feeling the cramps. Which made her narrow her eyes in confusion. She walked to the bathroom, doing her business..To only see that when she wiped the blood wasn't there. Her eyes narrowed in more confusion, "It just stopped? What?" She asked, before she smiled slightly, throwing the dirty pad away. And flushing the toilet paper in the toilet. Laura then got some new clothes, taking a quick relaxing shower. Which made her feel so good, the warmth hitting her skin. She got out and put on new set of clothes on. She put the dirty clothes in the washing machine and let the machine do its work. Laura walked into the living room as she sat on the couch and watched TV as she braided her hair slowly. Feeling alike due to her period stopped.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Be safe and close darlin..   Be safe and close darlin.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:23 am

Slade walked back to the cabin. ''Laura?!'' He yelled. Putting down his bag. He walked to the living room. ''Hey.'' He said leaning against the door frame seeing her sitting on the couch
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Be safe and close darlin..   Be safe and close darlin.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:26 am

Laura looked up at him, smiling, "Hey." She said, smiling as she got up to walk to him, "Guess what." She said, before she heard him answer, "The period stopped."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Be safe and close darlin..   Be safe and close darlin.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:29 am

He nodded. ''That is good.'' He said as he kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Be safe and close darlin..   Be safe and close darlin.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:30 am

Laura nodded, smiling softly. Though she kind of went serious, "I..I was wondering if we could talk about..children.." She asked again. The talk with Jubilee made her more curious.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Be safe and close darlin..   Be safe and close darlin.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:35 am

He frowned at her question. Than sighed in frustration. ''We talked about this Laura.'' He said with a tone of annoyance in his voice.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Be safe and close darlin..   Be safe and close darlin.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:36 am

Laura froze a bit, and whatever was left in the smile, it was gone..She looked down kind of, before she looked up, "Why don't you wanna talk about it? I'm just asking, I'm not saying let's do it now and have children.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Be safe and close darlin..   Be safe and close darlin.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:38 am

''We talked about this! End of conversation.'' He said. walking past her. ''I just don't want to talk about children because all they give is trouble.'' He said cruel.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Be safe and close darlin..   Be safe and close darlin.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:39 am

Laura's eyes widened, before they narrowed slightly as she turned around, "But why!? And how do they give trouble!?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Be safe and close darlin..   Be safe and close darlin.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:43 am

''Shut up! Will you?! I don't want to talk about children. I told you to wait!'' He crossed his arms. Frowning at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Be safe and close darlin..   Be safe and close darlin.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:44 am

Laura backed up when he told her to shut up, "I'm just asking for the conversation, I'm not asking if we could have children now!" She said, feeling herself get hurt at his words and how he was speaking to her.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Be safe and close darlin..   Be safe and close darlin.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:46 am

''And I am ending this conversation!'' He growled. ''I have said more than one time to you to shut up, And wait!'' H egroaned in frustration.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Be safe and close darlin..   Be safe and close darlin.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:47 am

Laura looked at him, "I am waiting! I'm just wondering! For maybe in the future, Slade! I can't be curious?" She said, her voice raising now.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Be safe and close darlin..   Be safe and close darlin.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:50 am

He growled. ''You can be curious! Just keep that stupid curiosity for yourself!'' He took a step closer to her. ''Don't bother me with that future of yours.''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Be safe and close darlin..   Be safe and close darlin.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:52 am

Laura looked at him, "I'm just wondering! I'm not saying or asking if we could go and have a freaking baby right now! I just want the conversation! And my curiosity isn't stupid!" She said, her voice cracking at the end of the yell.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Be safe and close darlin..   Be safe and close darlin.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:01 am

He clenched his teeth. Pushing her against the wall. ''Just Shut up! I told you to shut up!'' He slapped her in the face. ''Really end of conversation.''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Be safe and close darlin..   Be safe and close darlin.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:04 am

Laura's eyes widened as she hit the wall. She looked up at him, before she was suddenly slapped. Her whole body froze as she stood there in fear. The tears started to form, she closed her eyes to stop them, "Get out.." She said softly..Laura heard him as her what. Laura looked at him, her face full of hurt and anger, "GET OUT!" She screamed, her voice cracking as some tears fell. She pushed him away from her, "JUST GET OUT!"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Be safe and close darlin..   Be safe and close darlin.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:11 am

He felt her push him. Narrowing his eyes at her as he slapped her again. Making her wince he pushed her down to the ground. ''I wouldn't want to stay another moment!'' He walked past her. Grabbing his stuff. Throwing them in his bag as he walked out of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Be safe and close darlin..   Be safe and close darlin.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:14 am

Laura looked at him, her body structure strong. Though when he slapped her again, she winced horribly before she screamed as she was pushed down.

''I wouldn't want to stay another moment!''

Her eyes just stared at the floor as he grabbed his stuff and left the cabin. The moment she heard the door slam, she felt herself break down as she let herself fall all the way down on the ground. She cried as she wasn't use to be treated so cruelly..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be safe and close darlin..   Be safe and close darlin.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be safe and close darlin..
Page 1 of 1