Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safe in your arms..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Safe in your arms.. Empty
PostSubject: Safe in your arms..   Safe in your arms.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:41 pm

Laura let Amanda lay her on the bed. She moved herself in a comfortable position as she laid there. Though she wanted to be in Slade's arms, "Slade.." She called out..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Safe in your arms..   Safe in your arms.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:44 pm

Slade turned his head. ''Yes..?'' He asked walking towards the other side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Safe in your arms..   Safe in your arms.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:45 pm

Laura looked up at him, "Can you..can you lay next to me..So..so I can be in your arms." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Safe in your arms..   Safe in your arms.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:49 pm

He was a bit surprised she wanted to be in his arms. Though his eyes softened as he went to lay on the bed. Softly pulling her into his arms. ''Is it too cold?''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Safe in your arms..   Safe in your arms.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:50 pm

"No..I just want to be in your arms.." She said as she snuggled against him, "I..I just really need you right now.." She said, her voice breaking a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Safe in your arms..   Safe in your arms.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:24 pm

He looked at her. ''I'll stay than...'' He was really ashamed. Closing his eyes. ''I am really sorry for doing this all to you.''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Safe in your arms..   Safe in your arms.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Laura buried her head into his chest, "I forgave you..and..all I ask is for you to keep your promise to me.." She said as she laid there..Though a little while after she spoke again, "I'm scared.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Safe in your arms..   Safe in your arms.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:30 pm

He held her close. Softly he kissed her forehead. "I'm scared.." He sighed looking down. ''I know...'' I am scared too... He thought. ''Don't worry It'll be alright. ''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Safe in your arms..   Safe in your arms.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Laura laid there in his arms, looking at his chest as he held her. Her hands gripped his shirt as she buried her face into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Safe in your arms..   Safe in your arms.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:03 pm

''You're tired?'' he asked as he went through her hair with his fingers. He softly caressed the sides of her head. ''If you want to sleep you can..I will keep my promise.''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Safe in your arms..   Safe in your arms.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Laura closed her eyes at how he ran his fingers through her hair, "I am.." She said softly, moving into a position where it was good for the baby, and comfortable for her. Her face buried into his chest, but facing down so she could breathe. She slowly fell asleep, but the sign when she was asleep, was that her breathing softened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe in your arms..   Safe in your arms.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Safe in your arms..
Page 1 of 1