Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Not That Girl...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

I'm Not That Girl... Empty
PostSubject: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:30 am

Diana decided to go out to the garden's to the rose bush next to Bruce's tree. There a bench next to the tree, which she sat on leaning her back on the hard, rough bark of said tree. She plucked a rose from the bush, bring her knees to her chest. Her soft fingers trailed over the rose's soft petals, cool even in the hot sun.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:56 am

Wally walked in the garden, just wandering there, and looking at the flowers. He lifted his gaze to see if Bruce was in his tree. His eyes grew wider as he recocnised the person sitting under it. "Diana!!!" He shouted running to hug her.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:58 am

Diana looked up to see Wally, her eyes widened, "Wally?" She sat up from the tree seeing him run over to her and hugging her, "Aha, Wally! Hey!" She hugged him back, laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:00 am

He hugged her tightly. "It's so nice to see you!! Though I kinda hoped you wouldn't be brought here." He said the last part as he pulled away from the hug. "So how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:07 am

"It's nice to see you, Wally." She separated the hug, "I don't think anyone really expected to be here or hoped to be here for that matter, but I'm fine with it, partially." Diana added quickly.

"So how have you been?"

Diana smiled lightly, "I've been fine, I finally found out what happened to everyone. It was so stressful leading the Justice League. I never had time to find you guys. I'm happy I finally found you all." Diana sighed, "Bruce and I split up." She said, wondering if he had even known about Bruce's and her's relationship, "But what about you? How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:15 am

He looked at her in shock. "You and Bruce?! Well that was news. I'm sure it must have been stressfull. Well atleast you had J'onn and GL to help you." He then looked down before looking back up at her. "Well I got together with Canary, and she is pregnant, and I killed the man who raped her and who is the biological father of the child, so no biggie." He said his voice sounding a bit sadder than before.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:20 am

Diana nodded along with Wally's words, "Yeah, they were a huge help. But I ended up watching over Young Justice, like Bruce used to do. His charges were beyond worried when he went missing, until we found out what happened. But when he went missing again, it was horrible. All of them want to look for him, no one else." She whispered, "He makes a huge impact on people, doesn't he?" she mumbled out her thoughts moving to other places, listening to Flash talking.

"Well I got together with Canary, and she is pregnant, and I killed the man who raped her and who is the biological father of the child, so no biggie."

Diana's eyes widened, "That's... morbid. But it's great you're not resenting the child. I don't know many men that could do that."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:33 am

"That's our Bats. Everybody loves him eventhough he can be a bit of a loner. That's why everybody trust him, he cares in his own way." He smiled slightly. "It's not the childs fault, nor Dinah's. Besides, I love Dinah."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:47 am

Diana nodded, "It's great that you understand it. Sometimes... love can be irrational making you do things, most men that I've seen have left their wives and wanted to kill the fetus..." Diana said lowly, her eyes hitting the ground.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:52 am

He smiled slightly. "I'm still a bit nervous though. Eventhough I keep saying it's my baby, I still fear I might not love her as my own. That worries me."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:54 am

"As long as you raise it... it's yours. If you ever have... any questions or things like you feel biased... or anything talk to Bruce. He has three adopted children. Only has one biological. I think he'll be able to help." She felt weird, her thought would always turn to Bruce in one way or another, but he was always the pseudo leader of them all. The man that if you ever had questions, he had already been threw it and could fix anything. Diana rubbed her face, getting her thoughts from her mind.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:11 pm

OOC : yeah lazyness is back Razz

He smiled up at her. "Thank you Diana, I shall." He hit his palms to his thighs as if ending that particular topic. "Now, lets change the subject. What have you been upto here?" He said seeming much brighter now.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:13 pm

"Me? I like to spend my time here. It's quiet... soft... and reminds me of home." She rubbed her finger over the petal once more, "These roses, when though in the sun still feel cold as ice. It's odd." Diana spoke slowly, unsure of what else to say, "How... other then the Canary thing... how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:19 pm

"Well after the killing thing, I kinda was feeling very down, but lets not go to that. Bruce can fill you in if you want. I really don't feel like I can talk about it." He said looking away from Diana. "Well I spend most of my day with Dinah, and then I run around the danger room for some time, and then just do what I want or feel like doing. I feel like a hamster in the danger room, but what can you do? I need to release the energy."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:23 pm

"I understand." Diana nodded in understanding, their conversation getting more or less awkward after his stating of Canary's condition.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:25 pm

He looked at her. "Sorry if I'm pouring this all on you. It's just nice to talk to friends from my universe."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:48 pm

"I understand. I haven't really talked much to anyone except for Bruce and Clark and Oliver. Those actually are the only people I've talked to." She said with a sudden realization.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Wally clenched his wrist. "Where did you talk to Oliver? How does that traitor even have the guts to talk to you?" He asked clearly aggitated about it.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:10 pm

Diana recoiled, "I found him, while I was exploring the grounds. He... was chasing after a dog. I guess the dog likes to run here a lot? I'm not sure. But we had a conversation. And he left. That was all."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:12 pm

He looked at her shocked. "Do you know what he did?"
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:14 pm

"Yes, I was made aware of what he did. Bruce told me." She said, ending that part of the conversation. Wally didn't know and he would never know unless Oliver told him.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm

He looked at her in shock and confusion. "How can you take it so calmly?! He killed our friend!! And he is a villain now!!" He stood up from the bench.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:20 pm

"Because, Wally... I'm not on the same plane as you, yes I'm partial human but I can fathom more then anything. I can look at a bigger picture without have to think that hard. It's just who I am. I can forgive people that ask for it and even the ones to tight into their personas to ask for it." Diana wasn't so sure she wanted to speak to Wally right now. There was no need for his anger to be thrown at her like that,
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:24 pm

"Whatever!" He said as he walked past her to the house. He couldn't understand how could Diana of all people just look past of a friend dying. No killed by a fellow hero. He really didn't want to talk to Dianh. Shayera had been like a sister to him.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:26 pm

Diana watched the man walking off. She probably had lost all of the respect she had muster from him, but she had to keep a secret. Even if it was for a very lame excuse. She sat back on the bench, emotions welling up into her. She let herself go, no one was around to hear her cry. For the friend she lost but could never morn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not That Girl...   I'm Not That Girl... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Not That Girl...
Page 1 of 1