Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A annoyed Fly Girl..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

A annoyed Fly Girl.. Empty
PostSubject: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:28 pm

Kara narrowed her eyes, watching them both argue. And when Kal-El told her to go to her room, she groaned, "I'm not a child, Cousin.." She said, walking to her room, closing the door as she got dressed in another bikini. It was white and blue this time, taking a towel as she wrapped it around her waist, walking right past the two. Not even giving them a look..

When she got to the pool, she got in, leaning against the pool as she closed her eyes. Calming herself down..
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Ororo was on her way to the garden to think when she spotted Kara at the pool and decided to check on her. "Kara? Can I join you?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:38 pm

Kara stopped, hearing Storm's voice..She then remembered Storm telling her and Logan about the Arenas..Making her look down, keeping her eyes on the water, "Go..Away.." She said, remembering Ivy's hand that fell, and the blood that poured out of her stomach..

"CONGRATULATIONS KARA! YOU ONLY HAVE NINETEEN MORE PEOPLE TO KILL!"

"I don't want to talk you...Especially after what just happened.."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:48 pm

"You don't have to talk." Ororo took off her shoes and sat by the edge of the pool. "I had to kill someone too. It was out of self-defense but I'll never forget it." She looked at Kara. "I know how hard this must be for you, Kara..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:50 pm

Kara listened to her words, making her head go lower. Trying to fight back the tears..

The blood...

Ivy's hand falling..

The Kryptonite in her stomach..

The tears slowly fell down her cheeks, "Why..Why couldn't we just knock them out? And why are they awarding me..For killing someone..Logan says it wasn't my fault..I was defending myself..But why, why does it make me feel so guilty..She had a friend back in my universe.." Her hand went over her eyes..
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:59 pm

"Guilt is good to feel Kara. If you didn't feel it, I would be worried for you." Storm look at her reflection and grimaced. "These people are despicable! Death-matches are so inhuman! We have to find a way to put a stop to this!"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:02 am

Kara lowered herself in the water, dunking her head underwear, erasing her tears as she got up in time when Storm started to talk. She looked at her, "We have to..I don't think I could kill anybody else..I just can't.." She said, trembling a little bit now, having her wet hair in her face..
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:08 am

"I do not think I could neither. Since that day, I vowed never to kill another person. It is why I have been determined to stay in control of my emotions. We need to find out all we can about our so-called "hosts" Kara. We need to do what we can to stick together." Ororo approached Kara and smiled, giving her a hug.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:10 am

Kara looked up at Storm, smiling softly as her, "I'm sorry you had to go through the same thing. And I agree with you..We need to find out who these "hosts" are. And..Yes, yes we have to stick togeth-!" She jumped, feeling Storm hug her..She slowly hugged back.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:16 am

ooc: yay! Storm breakdown!

Ororo cried as she held Kara. "I am so sorry. I know it must have been horrifying for you. I will do my best to keep you from experiencing this again. I will find out who these Protectors are. I will!" Storm cried harder as rain began to pour and her collar began burning tremendously. But she couldn't stop and the wind began whipping around them fast.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:17 am

Kara's eyes widened, seeing the rain start. She grabbed Storm, calming her down with her words, "Calm down Storm..It's okay..Calm down, your collar is hurting you..Please..For me.." She whimpered, holding back her tears. When she realized Storm wasn't going to stop, she grabbed her wrist pulling her into the pull..
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:26 am

Storm felt water take over her as she plunged further under the pool. She opened her eyes and gasped at the pain coming from the collar as she tried to surface. She grabbed the edge coughing as she layed her head on the tile. She tried to focus her sight but could only catch a blur that was Kara. "Thank you. I am so sorry. I guess I am not as in control as I thought I was." She gasped, resisting the urge to yank the burning collar off.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:29 am

Logan walked out to the pool to check on Kara. His eyes widened at Storm clinging to the edge of the pool, fully clothed and soaking wet.

He ran over to her and Kara. "What happened?" He asked, noticing the fresh burn marks on Storm's neck.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:35 am

Kara held Storm up, looking at Logan as he approached..Looking at him as some tears fell, she helped Storm out of the pool, "She started crying, started to use her powers right after that.." She stood straight up, helping Storm, "I'll be back Logan..Stay here.."

After a couple of minutes, Kara had helped Storm, telling her to take a nap when they reached her room. She had treated Storm's wound..

She walked down back to the pool, wiping her eyes from the tears that she cried on the way back to the pool..Kara looked at Logan, sitting next to the pool..Letting herself absorb some of the heat.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:39 am

"You okay, fly girl?" Logan asked, sitting down next to her, but with his back to the pool. He moved his hand to rub his index finger and middle finger, up and down her arm, in a loving a comforting gesture.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:43 am

Kara looked at the water, wiping the more tears off. She looked at him, "Still shaken up from the fight..And from Kal-El and your arguing..Though, he started the fight..So, I'm not mad at you..Though, I'm pissed at Deadpool for interrupting us.." Her cheeks turned a little bit pink, remembering what Logan and her were doing before Deadpool interrupted them..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:13 am

"Yeah, I understand..." He said, listening to her. When she was finished, he kissed her temple and pulled her into an one-arm-hug. "Don't worry too much about Wade; he has a nasty habit of showing up at the worst times." Logan stated.

"And your cousin... is he always this grouchy?" Logan asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:16 am

She leaned her head on his shoulder, "Yeah, Kal-El is always grouchy when he wants to be." She then made a whimper noise, "And for Wade..Why did he have interrupt that? It felt so good!!" Kara said, moaning a little bit as she crossed her legs, laughing a little bit as she looked at Logan.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:21 am

"Wow... wonder what crawled up his butt and died..." He said, before looking at Kara. She gave him a look. "Sorry..."

Logan chuckled. "As I said, nasty habit of showing up at the worst time." He said, before smirking. "Glad you enjoyed it. Maybe we can try again later?" He said, more as a question, as he moved her bangs out of her face with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:24 am

Kara shrugged, ignoring his little comment, "It's okay." She then smiled when he chuckled at her joke, "Maybe." She smirked, looking to the water before she fully smirked. Kara looked at him, putting her hand on his pants, "I love you.." She whispered, before she jumped into the pool, pulling him into the pool fast. Swimming away from him fast, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:37 am

Logan's eyebrows raised when she suddenly put her hands on his... pants. "Whoa-!" He said, before he could say "I love you too" as Kara pulled him into the pool by his belt.

He broke the surface and shook the water out of his hair. He growled playfully at her, before swimming after her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:38 am

Kara smirked at him, swimming to the steps of the pool. She sat on them, smiling at him, splashing him a little bit, "Got you wet, Wolf." She winked at him, sticking out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:42 am

He stood up in the shallow end of the pool and smirked. "You mean like how I got you wet earlier?" He said, teasing her. He grabbed her and picked her up, bridal-style, in his arms. "Now then, seeing as you didn't give me the chance earlier." He said, before kissing her.

He pulled back after a moment and leaned his forehead on hers. "I love you too." He said, softly, staring into her moonlit eyes, his own deep blues showing nothing but love for her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:44 am

Kara blushed, crossing her legs a little bit as she smiled softly at him. When he grabbed her, she squealed laughing as he held her bridal-style. She closed her eyes, kissing him back with passion. Then she looked into his eyes when he pulled back, smiling when he said that he loved her..Her moonlit eyes stared into his.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:01 am

He kissed her lips again before putting her down. "I think I need to lose the clothes before they get ruined, don't you think?" He said, smirking, as he took off his shirt.

Next came the shoes, the socks, the belt, which he took off slowly, smirking at her. He finally took off his pants, taking his time, teasing her.

He stepped back into the pool, in only his boxers. He took Kara by the hand and led her out into the pool. He pulled her close and kissed her. His fingers played with the ties of her bikini top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A annoyed Fly Girl..   A annoyed Fly Girl.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A annoyed Fly Girl..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next