Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking up next to your love..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:17 am

He wanted to defend himself. But she had punched him fastly. Receiving the two punches One in his face. The other in his stomach. He groaned. But then she aimed the kick to his head. He saw it just in time. Grabbing her foot. Punching her in the face. As she fell down. He set himself on top of her. Pinning her down as he kissed her lips. Biting her lower lip, He smirked at her. ''You're a good student princess.''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 am

Her eyes widened when he grabbed her foot, falling down to the ground with a groan when he punched her. She went to get up, stopping when he got on top of her and pinned her down. She kissed him back, smirking when he bit her lip, "Thanks teacher, and you throw a mean punch."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:25 am

He smirked at her. ''I told you I wouldn't go easy on you.'' He said, Getting off her. He held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:26 am

Laura nodded at him, letting him help her up, "What's the next lesson?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:51 am

He smiled. ''Now how about your defense. Let me attack you and you'll defend yourself.'' He nodded at her. As he took his fighting stance, He waited for her to do the same before he threw his punches at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:03 am

Laura got into her proper stance, backing up fast as she started to dodge his attacks. She dodged every one of them. She moved out of the way fast for one of his punches, kicking him onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:25 am

He was impressed when she dodged all his punches. When she kicked him he fell down to the ground. He looked up. ''Wow I hadn't expected that, You are a fast learner.'' He sat up.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:27 am

Laura smirked, "I have a good teacher." She said, bring her hand to him to help him up, "Plus it helps when your not going easy on me."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:32 am

He grinned. ''How about this?'' He grabbed her hand pulling her down. He went on top of her. Pinning her hands above her head. And her legs down with his own. ''..I'm a rapist...Get me off you.'' He whispered seductively. With a wide smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:37 am

Her eyes widened, falling onto her back. She looked at him.

''..I'm a rapist...Get me off you.''

Her eyes narrowed in confusion, before she laughed, "Then your one sexy rapist." She said, before she stopped as her eyes widened a little.

---
Flashback:

Anthony lifted his head a bit. "Don't know, you can call me what ever you want sweetcheeks." He said taking his hand from her pants and slapping her butt. He got up and opened his pants, letting them slide to his knees. He took her pants and panties off, very much like the first time, yanking them swiftly off of her. He positioned himself to her entrance, rubbing himself against her, before he slid in. "Adam would insist on condom, but I rather not." He pushed himself in her to the hilt.

Anthony took her hand again, pointing her knuckles at him. "Stop me then. He told you how to do it." He challenged her with his eyes.

Laura's eyes widened, before she looked away, "I..I said no...I won't.." She said, feeling the tears stream down her cheeks. Her eyes looked back him, freezing when she saw his facial expression..

He narrowed his eyes as he plunged himself into her ass. Making her scream. "I told you I hate crying." He let her get adjusted before taking much slower pace, but it was clear he tore her.

----
Laura's eyes narrowed as she was able to get her legs free, kicking him over her as she freed her hands and pinned him down. And her grip was tight, though her eyes softened when she saw Slade again.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:23 am

He laughed with her, But when her eyes widen he got worried. Suddenly she started kicking him off her with all her strenght. Making herself be ontop now. He groaned when she had kicked him off her and pushed him down. His eyes widen. When she narrowed her eyes at him, But than they softened again. He felt her grip loosen up. ''What happened...?'' He asked.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:25 am

''What happened...?''

She got off of him, putting her hand on her head, "I don't know..I.." She looked around, seeing she was where she was.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:26 am

He stood up when she got off. He dusted off his clothes. ''Are you okay?'' He asked. Walking towards her. Putting his hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:28 am

Laura looked at him, "I had a flashback..of the time I was raped..and I didn't you..I saw the man who raped me..and heard the words he spoke..I.." She was shaking a bit, "I thought I was over it.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:34 am

His eyes softened. ''of the time I was raped.'' His eyes narrowed. ''I..'' He sighed. ''I'm sorry...'' No.. He looked down. ''I am sorry you have been raped..But it is hard for me to place myself in your situation because..Yeah I.'' He looked up. ''Forget it.'' He pulled her in a hug.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:36 am

Laura looked at him, hugging him back. She then pushed away and shook her head, "What's next?" She said, stopping when she saw his expression, "I can't let it bother me to where I do not train."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:40 am

He frowned. ''Why were you raped? By who..? Past can haunt. And it is nice too talk it all out..So you won't be stuck with it..'' He said, Looking at her. He crossed his arms on his chest.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:46 am

Laura's eyes softened, before she sighed, "Do you remember about Adam and Anthony?" She asked, seeing him nod his head. She sighed and explained the whole rape to him. And after she explained she turned around and kicked the tree, groaning in anger, "And..it still haunts me..and I don't know why."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:50 am

''Of course it haunts you..Wouldn't it haunt you if I had raped you? It still haunts Superwoman.'' He shrugged. Not that I care about her.. ''So it's understandable.'' He looked at the tree.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:52 am

Laura nodded at him, looking at him a little. She put her hand on the tree, "I'm surprise it puts up with me..slashing and kicking it all the time." She said, before she looked at Slade, "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:55 am

He raised his eyebrow. ''How about cutting the tree into pieces and use the wood? Cut and burn your past into asses?'' He said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:58 am

Laura looked at him as she looked at the tree, looking back at him, "How should I cut it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:04 pm

He smiled at her. Taking her hands. He pointed her knuckles at the tree. ''Use your claws princess.'' He smirked. Stepping backwards.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:06 pm

Laura laughed, shaking her head. She let her claws out, before she started to slash the tree with her claws. After four swings the tree was down. She looked at him, before she started to cut the wood into pieces with his help.

After a hour it was done, looking at him, "Now, I'll go get the lighter, can you prepare the wood?" She asked, smiling at him as she headed inside the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:29 pm

[Ooc...sorry too lazy to change my nick XD]
Shadow King waited until Deadshot had left the area before appearing behind x23, "Well well well, long time no see." He said before he swooped down and took her with him back to The Lair.....
[Ooc lame post I know sowie]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your love..   Waking up next to your love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up next to your love..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next