Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking up next to your protector.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Waking up next to your protector. Empty
PostSubject: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:23 pm

Kara moved her head a little, wincing when her throat sent a sting into her whole throat, making her wake up. She looked around, looking up to see she was sleeping on Logan. Which made her smile, happy that they had made up. She didn't move, not wanting to wake Logan up. Though she put her head back on his chest, knowing she couldn't get up without waking him up.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:32 am

[[OOC I was thinking Kara and Logan could ask each other questions about their universes. Like you know if Kara's universe calls her a mutant or not. XDD]]
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:14 am

{OOC: Sorry for not getting on yesterday (Sunday) was really busy and didn't have energy by the end of it. I'll be on later today (Monday) I'll have time today and I'm working on my video no matter what, I was going to when I got back from taking Tommy home, but I was/am too tired and I wanted to watch the X-Men movie (then I got bored >.> I'll watch them when I'm more in the mood XD). I like that idea XD We'll do that today when I get back from classes X3 It'll be fun Very Happy}
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:07 am

[[OOC It's quite alright!!! ^^And I can't wait for Kara and Logan to ask these questions. ^^]]

Kara laid there, not moving as she thought about her universe. She picked her head up a little, looking up at Logan..Wondering how his universe was like. Though she was kinda grateful to be here...Grateful she was able to meet Logan..And she makes him smile when it's a hard time to..

As long as he kept smiling, she will fight for his safety..

Never will she let him get hurt again..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:53 pm

Logan's hand moved gently up and down her arm, showing her he was awake.

"What's on your mind, fly girl?" He asked, his eyes still closed. He has been awake for a little while, but was thinking about somethings to himself.

He got the feeling that her universe was almost completely different from his.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:59 pm

Kara looked at her hand when she felt him rub her arm. Making her look back up at him as he spoke, "Just wondering..How different our universes are." She moved herself a little, where one hand was able to rest on his chest, "Like..Do the people in your universe..Do they think of you all as heroes?" She hoped this question wasn't asking too much.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:11 pm

Logan wore a sarcastic smirk at her question. "Oh, yeah, people are grateful all right, so grateful they want was either locked up, our powers taken away, or just plain eliminated..." He said, his smirk leaving his face as he spoke.

"Mutants, born naturally like us, are feared, but if you're talking about a group like The Fantastic Four or Spider Man, they're loved, mostly. But the X-Men and other mutants that get their powers naturally are hated." He said, grimly.

"Though, Hulk isn't actually liked, but that's only because he can't control himself when he changes."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:16 pm

Kara's eyes widened, sitting up straight. Hearing what he was saying made her shiver a little. They were called Mutants?..She was called a Mutant over there? She looked at him, "That's awful..I..Oh my god." She looked down, "Totally opposite from my universe..We are called heroes and they make costumes for little kids..Wow, I didn't know..Logan..I'm sorry.." Her eyes looked into his, stopping as she closed them, hissing as her throat stung.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:38 pm

"Whoa, relax, Fly Girl. Take it easy; it's not your fault." He said, bringing her back down to him. "People fear what they don't understand. That's what Chuck is always saying anyways. We try to show we're good, but then Magneto keeps trying to start a war with non-mutants with the Brotherhood." Logan said, his face turning dark.

"They've caused us nothing but trouble, yet Chuck still tries to get Magneto to "see the light" sort of speak and vise versa." He said, shaking his head a little, showing he felt it was a lost cause on both parts.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Kara laid her body on top of Logan's chest. The way he brought her down to him, made her kinda lay on him. She looked at him, listening to what he was saying.

"People fear what they don't understand. That's what Chuck is always saying anyways. We try to show we're good, but then Magneto keeps trying to start a war with non-mutants with the Brotherhood."

Kara tilted her head, "That's horrible..If you, the X-men are trying to show the good side of us..Then why does Magneto try to stop it." She looked at him, seeing a little surprise look in his face as she said us. As if she understood she was called a Mutant also.

Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Logan looked at her in surprise when she said "us". "Kara, you're not a mutant, you're an alien. I'm a mutant because I was born on Earth, but evolved or whatever into what Magneto calls "the future", meaning one day everyone will have mutant powers. Magneto wants to "destroy the humans before they destroy us" and believes mutants are the superior beings on Earth, while Charles wants to show the humans and mutants alike that we can live in "harmony" or some corny wording like that." He said, making a face at the thought of the corny wording.

Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Kara couldn't help laugh when he called her a alien. She shook her head as he continued to speak. Her eyes widened as he continued to speak about Magneto, turning speechless as he explained. When he stopped talking her eyes looked into his, showing she was a tad bit speechless, "Wow.." Was all she could say.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:00 pm

Logan smirked a little at her expression. "What? Did I shock you that much by just a small percentage of my universe?" He asked, teasingly.

Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Kara looked at him, pouting a little as he teased her, "Yeah you did." She laughed softly, pushing on his chest a little.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Logan chuckled. "Didn't think it would be so easy. What about your universe? Tell me something about." He asked, curious about her universe.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:09 pm

Kara smiled, "I MADE YOU LAUGH! VICTORY!" She laughed softly, making sure she wouldn't hurt her throat. She then went a little serious, "Pretty much, my universe wants peace..There is so many villains in our universe it's unbelievable. Especially the ones that hate me because of my cousin. I don't know how many times I have almost died, trying to save our people from all of Superman's enemies. And there is so many, I don't wanna name them all. The only one I hate the most is, Darkseid. He is my true enemy, he almost killed my cousin. And me as well. And there is another Villain called The Joker, he is a psychopath and he is Batman's worst enemy..Though other then that, my universe is peaceful..Sometimes." She said, staring at the wall as she was remembering everything.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:22 pm

"Batman? What the hell is a "Batman"??" He asked, trying to picture it in his head.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:23 pm

"A human who dresses up like a bat. And he is a grumpy ass. When I first entered Earth, he treated me like a monster." She started to pout, "I hate him and my cousin sometimes. They sometimes treat me as a kid, and make decisions for me."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Logan looked at her with a bewildered expression. "Why the hell would someone dress up as a bat?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:26 pm

"Cause he is rich and doesn't want them to know his real identity. We don't want people to know what we look like. So, we make ourselves look different if we don't have masks. Though, he can fight even though he doesn't have powers." She sat up, sitting on her knees as she started to stretch, "But, he is a pain in the ass."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:35 pm

"Teh, even though some of us do need to wear masks, we don't. Especially the girls and Jean even uses her real name instead of a different one when she goes out and fights." Logan said, scoffing at the thought of everyone not wearing something to keep their identities a secret.

One of his eyebrows raised when she sat on her knees and stretched. Was she really so oblivious to the fact she was practically on top of him as she did this??

"Yeah... sounds like one..." He said, absent minded, as his eyes watched her body stretch.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:40 pm

Kara listened to him, "I just put my bangs in a another position, and style it a little different. People don't recognize me." She was about to stop stretching, when she realized she was on top of him. Making her body tense up as her cheeks turned bright pink. Soon she became embarrassed, before squealing a little bit as she went to move off of him. And when she moved, she didn't make sure her balance was good, sending her off the bed as she fell down, "AH!" she squealed as her body hit the floor. Making her slowly get off the ground as she rubbed her head, "Sorry!!!" She whimpered out, "I didn't mean..I..Oh god.." Her voice went low as she hid her bright pink cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Logan raised an eyebrow at her. "Are people really dense in your universe that they can't recognize someone with a new hairstyle?" He asked, not believing what he was hearing.

His eyes widened when she fell off the bed. He looked over the side of the bed and saw her embarrassed expression. He couldn't help but chuckle a little. He got off the bed and sat down beside her. "You all right?" He asked, before rubbing his hand on op of her head messing up her hair.

He leaned over close to her ear. "You look cute when you're pink." He whispered, smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Kara had heard his question right when she fell, deciding to answer it now, "It helps if you wear glasses.." She groaned, "Yeah, I'm fine." She said, smiling a little as he rubbed her head. Though her cheeks brightened up as he whispered in her ear, making her body tense up again and she tried to hide her face even more, letting her hair fall in front of her face. Making a little whimper noise.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:06 pm

He chuckled a little at her. "Come here." He said, before taking her in his arms and sitting her in his lap. "Are you a bird or a puppy?" He asked, smirking as he teased her again.

She had cute reactions to everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your protector.   Waking up next to your protector. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up next to your protector.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next