Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking up..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Kara moved in her sleep, her head buried in his side. When she started to wake up, she stretched, yawning as she opened her eyes. She snuggled more into Logan, smiling as she remembered everything that happened. They had made love to each other, and he had told her he was never letting her go. She was happy, smiling and blushing as she kept remembering.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Kara suddenly knew Logan was awake when he started running his fingers through her hair. "'Morning, fly girl." He said, before kissing the top of her head.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked, smiling down at her.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:42 pm

He walked to the door of Logans room, letting go of Canarys hand. He took a deep breath before knocking. He was scared of how he might react. *knock Knock Knock* "Wolverine! Are you there?! I need to tell you something." He looked at Dinah, trying to hear any signs of life in the room.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:44 pm

She leaned against the opposite wall. So she could see the door open. Crossing her arms. ''It's all going to be allright.'' She wispered at Wally.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:44 pm

Kara giggled, looking up at him after he kissed her forehead. She smiled, "Wonderful, especially since I was right by my Wolf."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Logan smiled at her and moved her bangs out of her face. "I-" He said, before he was interrupted by a knock.

"Wolverine! Are you there?! I need to tell you something." Flash's voice said on the other side of the door.

Logan groaned. "What do you want, Speed?" He shouted back to the door. He gave Kara a kiss on the lips before getting out of bed. He slipped a pair of pants on and walked over to the door.

"What?" He asked, a bit harsh when he opened the door. He stared at the redhead in front of him for a moment, before realizing it was just Flash without his mask.

"See you finally took off there mask there, kid. Now what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Kara smiled, jumping when when she heard Flash yelling. Making a pouting face before she kissed Logan back. She got up off the bed, walking with him to the door, standing next to him. As she yawned again, crossing her arms as she leaned against the door frame, "Hey Flash." She said, smiling as she looked up at both him and Logan.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:01 pm

He jumped when Wolverine opened the door. Feeling more nervous than he already was. "Um..... Are you alone?" He peeked over Logans shoulder, and saw Kara. He would have stared teasing them, if he didn't know he was goingto get his ass handed to him. "Nice..... ummm...... We.... loanedyourbikeandnowithasascratchonit...." He said very fast. Preparing himself for the blow.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:04 pm

She raised an eyebrow at Wolverine's temper. ''Look, We leaned your Motorcycle. And some weirdo made a scratch on it. '' She said like it was no big deal at all. Not really caring if he would be angry. She walked over to flash. ''It was my idea not his.''
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Logan stared at Flash for a moment, his face void of emotion.

"You... Did... WHAT?!" He growled grabbing Flash by the collar.

His glare turned to Canary. "Give me one good reason to not cut off both of your hands then? Or, I could call the police, seeing as you stole my fucking bike!" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Kara's eyes widened, jumping when he heard him growling and yell. She didn't want to be in the middle of this, though she backed away from them. Watching the scene as her eyes grew wider. She wanted to run out of the room, but all three of them were in the way of the door.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:21 pm

He was surprised when Wolverine took him by the collar. He knew that this wasn't going to be pleasant. "I'm so srry Wolverine. We didn't mean to scratch it, we were going to return it back in good condition." He was afraid of what would happen next, so when Dinah spoke he was shocked. "No Dinah! I'm at fault here. I should have said no in the first place." Turning his attention to Logan. "I'll take the punishment."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:25 pm

''Better get your own hands of him.'' She hissed between her teeth. ''No Flash you don't have to.''
She looked at Flash. Wanting to punch Wolf off him. But the way Flash spoke to her made her calm.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:37 pm

Logan growled. "Come on, then, let's see how much damaged you caused." He growled, before dragging Flash by his collar to the garage.

He looked back at Kara. "I'll see you in a bit, Kara, I need to figure out if I need to make a grave or not."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:46 pm

He felt the pain in his neck and tried his best to adjust to it. He stayed guiet, he knew he could only make it worse. They reached to the garage. Logan took long strides to the bike throwing Flash to the ground violently.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:49 pm

She ran after wolverine. Making sure he didn't hurt Wally too bad. Once he threw Wally to the ground she bit her lip. Narrowing her eyes. It's just a motor. Can be replaced.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Logan growled when he inspected his bike. The scratch was long and looked to be made by something with a rounded edge.

"Oh, you're paying for this all right, Speed, literally." He said, standing up and turning to Flash who was still on the ground.

"I won't kill you if you pay for the new paint job and you're on ground patrol for every night for two weeks. Got it, bub?" He said, knelling to his level and putting his face in Flash's.

He pulled back once Flash agreed. "If you want, you can have Canary help you with the patrol. Gives you back up and you won't be so whiny on how you won't be able to spend time with her." He said, standing to his full height, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:19 pm

He felt relieved for his punishment, so he agreed to it immediately by nodding his head. He stood up rubbing his neck. "Okay. I got it." He took the keys from his pocket and gave them to back to Wolverine. "And for what it's worth, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:26 pm

"how you won't be able to spend time with her." "you must think your the big deal huh?" She walked over to flash.
Standing before him. "Atleast he even wants to spent time with me. Instead of leaving me for a scratch on his motor." She raised an eyebrow. "My question is would she still be waiting for you? I would have just left. But what do i know."
A sly smile was played on her lips.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:29 pm

(OOC: i'm going to bed i can't keep my eyes open. Goodnight! <3 )
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:18 pm

Logan scowled at her. "Look, bird, it's not humanly possible to stay by someone side at all hours of the day. Either someone has to go off and do their own thing, or they need space. I knew Kara didn't want to get involved in this and you two decided to do something illegal and cause me problems. You call yourself a superhero? More like reckless teenagers." He stated, before walking out of the garage.

He poked his head back into the garage. "Oh, and next time you decide to go for a damn joy ride, take Cyclops' car." He said, pointing to the red sports car. "He's not even here to miss the damn thing." He said, before leaving.

"I'm keeping these spare keys with me..." He grumbled, before noticing blood on the ground.

He looked up quickly to see the doors to the Danger Room destroyed and several shards of glowing green rock. He crouched down to look at them.

"Kryptonite..." He said, before growling. He stood up and followed the trail of blood to the garden.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:11 am

He let out a deep breath after seeing Logan leave. "Well that went better than I thought. I was sure he would have hit me." He shrugged turning to look at Canary.

OOC: I'm a bit confused about the money thing in this universe :O XD
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:22 am

She rubbed her temples. ''I can't believe kara likes him..'' Looking at Flash. ''Don't worry if he would have hit you than he would have get himself in trouble. He should learn to control is temper.'' Rolling her eyes. ''You allright?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:51 am

He smiled at her, reassuringly. "I'm fine. Don't worry." He took her from the shoulders and kissed her cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:18 am

Dinah smiled. ''Okem How about we continue where we left yesterday?'' Grabbing his shit with one hand. Dragging him out the garage. Towards his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waking up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up..   Waking up.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up..
Page 1 of 1