Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting with an Old Enemy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:08 pm

She rolled her eyes, "Well I actually like NCIS so that's not a problem." She said and waited for him to sit down, "Here's what I don't get, why doesn't Tony get with Ziva? I mean its been like what six seasons?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:24 pm

"Have you not been paying attention. It's one of Gibbs rules. You don't date coworkers." Pietro stated. "And they both love working with Gibbs too much to risk him dropping them. Gibbs is the dad they both wish they had, had. He's loving without it being obvious and he smacks them when they get out of line. Neither of them had that and now they won't risk it's loss, especially for something that is not a sure thing. And they are both in denial, and half the fun of the show is waiting for one of them to snap and either kill or kiss the other in the middle of the office." Pietro smirked.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:30 pm

She sighed, "Yeah I guess you're right....though it would definitely make things more interesting if they just kissed already." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:42 pm

"Forget kissing I think they've already had sex. You remember the episode were they were in Paris? There were so many innuendos that they slept together it was ridiculous." Pietro waved his hand. "I think they were just smart enough to not let it continue back in the states were Gibbs could figure it out easier."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Kitty nodded, "I was just about to mention that, and yeah it wouldn't surprise me if they had had sex after all they were a "romantic couple." She said putting her fingers into quotation marks as she said that last bit.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Pietro smiled this was fun.

"You know KitKat I always assumed you would be more in to 'daytime dramas.'" Pietro said the official name of Soap operas sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:07 pm

Kitty made a face, "Urgh, daytime dramas? I hate soaps, they're always the same thing and they're so awful! I like action movies better, have you seen the new Sherlock Holmes yet?' She asked eagerly, she really wanted to see that movie as the first one had been very good.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:49 pm

"Not yet but I want to. The scene were he's dressed as a woman! That looks so freaking awesome! I want to see the new Underworld too. That vampire chick in the leather is so Hot and she kicks major ass." Pietro smirked, chuckling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:54 pm

She rolled her eyes, "Of course you'd want to see a movie like that." She said sarcastically. She turned back to the t.v. and sighed "Ok, here's another thing what's with Mcgee's sudden weight loss? I mean I thought he looked fine before and now he looks really thin." She said observantly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:30 pm

"First of all that movie is all about woman empowerment. She is an ass kicker that wears what she wants and blows up everyone that pisses her off." Pietro turned back to the tv. "I agree. When the series started I thought McGee was a little heavy but after he published that book and got a 'personal trainer' I thought he was at a good weight then. Now he seems too thin. Honestly I'm kind of worried. You ever watch Friends? Chandler's weight fluctuated a lot because of his drugs addiction. I really hope that's not the case now."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:35 pm

She bit her lip, "I really hope that's not the case." She said quietly, she hated it when actors turned into druggies. After the show was over she had kinda fallen asleep and so woke up feeling slightly disoriented, "Sorry I uh was really tired." She said with a blush, her hair probably looked super messy now.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:40 pm

"No Prob." Pietro patted Kitty's head. "Maybe you should head up to bed?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:42 pm

She laughed tiredly, "Maybe I should, thanks for listening earlier and I hope things work out for you and your sister." She said as she yawned into her hand.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:47 pm

"Ok, Have a good night, KitKat." Pietro smiled as she went up to bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with an Old Enemy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3