Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting with an Old Enemy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Pietro pulled Kitty against his side and wrapped his arms around her. He patted her head, smoothing her hair out as he placed her head against his chest. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:34 pm

She wasn't expecting him to hold her like that but she found that it was nice being able to tell someone besides Wade and Storm. She sniffed, "I'm sorry for freaking you out." She said apologetically referring to when she had fainted.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:44 pm

Pietro smiled kindly. He pulled away and brushed her hair from her face. "KitKat just because we didn't get along back in school doesn't mean I don't care when your hurting. Honestly..." Pietro looked around the room jokingly making sure no one else was there to see. He turned back to Kitty smiling. "I always thought you were to good for Lance anyway." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Kitty's eyes widened when he said that, "Really?" She asked, shocked that Pietro would say that. A small blush crept up her face, she ducked her head and then smiled back up at him, "Thank you." She whispered after doing a little fake check of the area too.
[Ooc, not kidding when I read that I awwed XD]
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Pietro grinned again. "Kitty, you are beautiful, smart and you are bad ass when you get mad. Now how about you tell me about this new guy your dating. Must be good to finally get you off that whole saving from himself kick you were on with Lance."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:06 pm

She laughed and shook her head, "Well where to begin? His name is Deadpool and word to the wise, don't get on his bad side." She said seriously , all teasing manner aside. "With me, he's sweet and kind but if he doesn't know you at first he can be....interesting." She said carefully. She smiled to herself, "I love him though, I can't see myself with anyone else." She said softly and honestly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Pietro smiled. "I'll keep that in mind." He laughed lightly. "I'm glade your happy, he's a lucky guy. Lets just hope he doesn't chock to death on one of those bouncing muffins of yours." Pietro smirked wanting to get on her nerves again.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Kitty glared and smacked him against the chest, "How was I supposed to know that they're not supposed to have rubber in them?" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Pietro raised an eyebrow. "Maybe because most humans and mutants alike don't include rubber in their diet. Blob wouldn't eat those." Pietro laughed at Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:47 pm

She glared at him, "Shut up," She growled and leaned forward with a murderous look on her face, she was tempted to grab a pillow and start whacking him with it.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:03 pm

"Oh come on Kit even you have to admit no one but Wolverine could survive your cooking, and I'm not even sure of that." Pietro laughed at Kitty's expression.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:06 pm

"Ok that's enough out of you speedster!" She said and grabbed a nearby pillow to chuck at him, she seized another pillow after gleefully seeing that her pillow had met its mark. She hit him with the new pillow she had snagged earlier.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:13 pm

After being smacked in the face Pietro smirked grabbing the pillow she had just thrown at him. He used it to defend himself. "Oh please!! I had pillow fights with the Scarlet Witch, you could never defeat me!!" Pietro laughed as he attached with his own pillow blocking her and attacking back.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Kitty's pillow smacked him in the face with a satisfying thunk, "You were saying?" She asked sweetly and then when he attacked her she tried to dodge and instead lost her balance and fell on the floor. At Pietro's amused look she glared at him, "Oh you're going to pay for that one speedster." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:03 am

Pietro moved quickly out of Kitty's way and went into a counter attack smacking her back into the couch smirking triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:25 am

Kitty whirled around and glared at him, before she attacked with her pillow she smiled as she managed to catch him off guard.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:20 am

Pietro got the wind knocked out of him slightly. He then turned and bought his pillow down on Kitty's head like an axe. He laughed as she gathered her self again.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:29 am

Her hair was starting to come undone from its ponytail and she glared at him, she got up and was prepared to keep whacking him with the pillow but somehow she stumbled and then fell on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:04 pm

When Kitty fell on top of him Pietro's hand went immediately to her hip. His hands slipped and moved under her top before resting on her ribs inches from her breasts.

Pietro's eyes widened, and a slight blush came too his checks. He carefully placed Kitty on her feet and removed his hands. He straitened her shirt and then coughed into his hand still blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Kitty's eyes widened in horror when his hand rested on her ribs just mere inches below her breasts, she was sure she was bright red. As soon as he helped her to her feet she looked down at her feet suddenly finding the details of the carpet very interesting. The silence was becoming extremely awkward, "Well I think you won that round." She finally said with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:15 pm

Pietro started snickering. "I always win." Pietro said triumphantly. He then smiled. "You know KitKat your cute and under normal circumstances I would have tried to coup a feel but you've been off limits for so long even if you weren't dating someone, I'm not sure I could do it."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:19 pm

She rolled her eyes, "You almost did coup a feel." She pointed out dryly and then started giggling. She fixed her hair and smiled at him, "Thank you for not groping me though." She said.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:32 pm

"That," Pietro held up a finger, "Was completely inadvertent. And as for the no groping, well you were dating Lance on and off for so long my brain immediately says no and the fact that you current boyfriend killed Lance for messing with you, though I do know what no means, I felt it best not to test any limits." Pietro smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Kitty smiled back, "Well its good you're learning to respect boundaries." She said with a laugh. She sat back down on the couch and smiled up at him, "Anyway do you want to continue watching t.v.?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:58 pm

"Sure TV sounds good." Pietro then swiped the remote. "But this time I get to pick." Pietro started flipping throw the channels keeping the remote away from Kitty until he landed on a rerun of NCIS that he liked. "We are watching this and you are just going to have to deal with it." Pietro stuck his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an Old Enemy   Meeting with an Old Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with an Old Enemy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next