Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mock date at the movies

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

mock date at the movies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Pietro turned to Rogue smirking. "You know that usually implies stealing a car right? That is a very un-hero thing to want to do. What car do you want?" Pietro turned to the parking lot and started looking at all the option.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:26 pm

Rogue felt the need to face-palm. But didn't, "I mean drive around in this car. Not in someone else's."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:31 pm

"Well then you need to be more specific. The term 'joy ride' to a former delinquent like me means stealing a car and riding around." Pietro got in their car and started the engine. "Ok you pick what direction and that's the way we will go." Pietro smiled.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:38 pm

rogue snorted, "Just go where ever. That's the point, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:49 pm

"Alright off we go." They began to drive. "I don't usually drive without a destination in mind." Pietro turned to Rogue. "You want to just get on the interstate and start speeding?" Pietro raised an eyebrow in question.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Rogue nodded quickly, "Wanna put the top down and blare freakishly old music for no reason?" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Pietro laughed. "Sounds great." Pietro put the automatic top down and turned the radio to make and turned on some oldies. His foot hit the gas once he hit the highway.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 pm

[[ OOC: I think it's been noticed I can't be assed to post in Rogue's account LOL! ]]

Rogue let the wind run its friction through her hair, laughing at Pietro. His hair seemed to go everywhere but back.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Pietro smiled and laughed as he watch Rogues hair flutter around her. His own hair going crazy. I was used to stay in the place or him moving at supper speed so at fast but not super fast it went crazy.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:00 pm

Rogue looked at Pietro, "Wait, do the collars have a radius of where we can go? I like living." She said loudly so he'd hear her over the wind.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Pietro grinned. "That's no problem!" Pietro did as sharp u-turn and started going back toward the city. "As long as we don't test the limits it's fine! Besides this drive is about speed!"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:18 pm

"I guess!" Rogue laughed out, enjoying the thrill. She hadn't had this much fun in a long while.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:42 pm

Pietro made another sharp turn laughing as he weaved around the other cars on the road still going ninety.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Rogue shut her eyes. She let the wind try to tell her where she was headed. The smells and coolness of the wind was sweet.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:06 pm

Pietro continued to weave in and out of traffic with a well practiced hand. He kept his eyes on the road for any anomaly.

"I love doing this!" Pietro yelled over the wind.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:08 pm

"It seems like you've had practice!" she yelled back, her eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:15 pm

"Yep!" Pietro yelled as he continued to drive. "Mostly my practice comes from running! I weave in and out of traffic a lot so I have to watch the traffic closely or I die and kill someone else along with me! It just happens to translate well with my driving abilities!" Pietro answered back.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:01 pm

Rogue had gotten quite comfortable. She hadn't realized that she had fallen asleep in the car.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:08 pm

When Pietro noticed Rogue was asleep he dropped to the speed limit and drove home casually. Once back at the house Pietro carried Rogue up to her room.

Pietro removed Rogues shoes and laid her on the bed, covering her with her blanket. Pietro bent over and kissed her forehead lightly. "Thanks for this Rogue. I needed this." Pietro whispered before leaving the room closing the door behind him softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mock date at the movies
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3