Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mock date at the movies

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

mock date at the movies Empty
PostSubject: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Pietro pulled into a good parking spot in front of the theater. He got out quickly and opened the door for Rogue and lead her to the ticket box so they could pick a movie.

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked, Beauty and the Beast, Contraband, Haywire, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Joyful Noise, Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol, Red Tails, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, Underworld Awakening, War Horse, We Bought a Zoo. Were the movies showing here.

"So what do you feel like, Action, comedy, children's, spy, war, supernatural ?" Pietro asked as Rogue read the titles to herself.

(ooc: For the record I have not yet seen any of these movies yet except for Beauty and the Beast so it is up to you and I only picked some of the movies currently in theaters, the ones I recognized and the ones I might want to see)
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:21 pm

Rogue stood next to quicksilver looking up at the movies, "Beauty and The Beast, most definitely!" She said excitedly, it was a great movie. Specially for a mock date.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:25 pm

Pietro laughed as he paid. "I thought for sure you would pick Underworld. You had a real thing for Vampires back in school." Pietro lead her inside holding the door.

"You want any snacks?" Pietro asked.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Rogue shook her head, "I'm a vampire, I suck the life out of you." she laughed lightly, making a hissing noise. She moved her bangs out of her face, "Na, I'm good. I'm just really excited for Belle and Beat... and... Lumere!" Her southern accent just getting more and more thick as she spoke the words.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Pietro went through the line and got himself a bottle of water, and Rogue one incasse she changed her mind.

"If you change your mind." He smiled. They went into the theater and Pietro turned to Rogue. He was used to sitting in the back of movie theaters but that was because he was usually making out with whatever girl he was with.

"Were do you want to sit?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:18 pm

"Top, middle?" She asked looking at him, then looking up noticing her favorite spot in the theatre was not occupied.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Pietro smile and led Rogue toward the middle of the back of the theater. Pietro did notice some guys staring at Rogue as she passed. Pietro glared at them. He was to treat this like a first date so he wasn't supposed to put his hands on her.

Pietro sat next to Rogue after she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Rogue quickly moved to their seat, smiling happily. She sat in a chair waiting for the lights to go dark. She saw some guys that kept giving her looks. She wasn't sure what they were, but they weren't the friendliest ones.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:36 pm

Pietro continued giving looks to the guys that were staring at Rogue.

Pietro turned and whispered to Rogue. "You know those guys are checking you out, right?" Pietro smirk. Even if sex was out of the running he still loved being with the prettiest girl in the room.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Rogue raised an eyebrow, "It's funny. I'm half tempted to yell I'm a vampire at them." She gave Pietro a look before laughing so hard she had to cover her mouth to block the noise she was causing.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Pietro smirked. "Just so you know that probably won't help. Vampires are a hot ticket now. Guys would be lining up around the block if they thought you were a blood sucker that wanted to make them into your eternal love slaves." Pietro smirked at her laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:51 pm

Rogue blinked, "What? Seriously? That's fucked up." Rogue folded her arms, rolling her eyes, "I wouldn't screw you, even if you had a dick." she yelled at the group of guys. She took notice to the lack of children... so what she said would fly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Pietro laughed out loud and fell back against his chair. Pietro laughed so hard he snorted slightly. Pietro pulled Rogue back into her chair still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Rogue moved to get more comfortable, taking notice to the lights dimming. She looked over at Pietro, wondering how he was going to take the movie and her most likely singing along to it.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Pietro grinned as the music started up. He started humming along with the music, and sang softly as it started.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:34 pm

Rogue sang along slightly, her accent butchering a few of the words, but over all she sang well. She kept the corner of her eyes on Pietro, turning to him and staring, "You're singing along."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Pietro smiled. "It's Beauty and the Beast," Pietro said as if it were obvious, "wait till we get to 'Be Our Guest'. I'll bust out you'll love it." Pietro grinned and turned back to the movie.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Rogue grinned widely, excitedly waiting for it now. It was only a few scenes away, she was quite amused.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:59 pm

Pietro began singing along with the move at a normal volume getting louder as the music increased in volume.

(Lumiere:)
Ma chere Mademoiselle, it is with deepest pride
and greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight.
And now we invite you to relax, let us pull up a
chair as the dining room proudly presents -
your dinner!

Be our guest! Be our guest!
Put our service to the test
Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie
And we'll provide the rest
Soup du jour
Hot hors d'oeuvres
Why, we only live to serve
Try the grey stuff
(Chip:)
It's delicious
Don't believe me? Ask the dishes
They can sing, they can dance
After all, Miss, this is France
And a dinner here is never second best
Go on, unfold your menu
Take a glance and then you'll
Be our guest
Oui, our guest
Be our guest!

(ooc: i just wanted to do the first part of the song for now.)
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:10 pm

(OOC: I flipping love this movie.)

Rogue quickly interjected his singing, moving in places for Lumiere and making him take Chips spots.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:01 am

Even thought Rogue tried to cut him out of Lumiere's part he still continued to sing it smirking at her challengingly.

(Lumiere and Chorus:)
Beef ragout
Cheese souffle
Pie and pudding "en flambe"
We'll prepare and serve with flair
A culinary cabaret!
You're alone
And you're scared
But the banquet's all prepared
No one's gloomy or complaining
While the flatware's entertaining
We tell jokes! I do tricks
With my fellow candlesticks
(Chorus:)
And it's all in perfect taste
That you can bet
Come on and lift your glass
You've won your own free pass
To be out guest
If you're stressed
It's fine dining we suggest
Be our guest! Be our guest! Be our guest!
Get your worries off your chest
Let us say for your entree
We've an array; may we suggest:
Try the bread! Try the soup!
When the croutons loop de loop
It's a treat for any dinner
Don't belive me? Ask the china
Singing pork! Dancing veal!
What an entertaining meal!
How could anyone be gloomy and depressed?
We'll make you shout "encore!"
And send us out for more
So, be our guest!
Be our guest!
Be our guest!
(Mrs Potts:)
It's a guest! It's a guest!
Sakes alive, well I'll be blessed!
Wine's been poured and thank the Lord
I've had the napkins freshly pressed
With dessert, she'll want tea
And my dear that's fine with me
While the cups do their soft-shoein'
I'll be bubbling, I'll be brewing
I'll get warm, piping hot
Heaven's sakes! Is that a spot?
Clean it up! We want the company impressed
We've got a lot to do!
Is it one lump or two?
For you, our guest!
She's our guest!
She's our guest!
She's our guest!
Be our guest! Be our guest! Be our guest!
Life is so unnerving
For a servant who's not serving
He's not whole without a soul to wait upon
Ah, those good old days when we were useful...
Suddenly those good old days are gone
Ten years we've been rusting
Needing so much more than dusting
Needing exercise, a chance to use our skills!
Most days we just lay around the castle
Flabby, fat and lazy
You walked in and oops-a-daisy!
Be our guest! Be our guest!
Our command is your request
It's been years since we've had anybody here
And we're obsessed
With your meal, with your ease
Yes, indeed, we aim to please
While the candlelight's still glowing
Let us help you, We'll keep going
Course by course, one by one
'Til you shout, "Enough! I'm done!"
Then we'll sing you off to sleep as you digest
Tonight you'll prop your feet up
But for now, let's eat up
Be our guest!
Be our guest!
Be our guest!
Please, be our guest!

As the song ended they sang together grinning like children.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:56 am

Rogue stared at Pietro, grinning wickedly. It was a challenge he wanted, then a Challenge he would get. "This is a lot more fun than I expect." she laughed out lightly, after the song had ended.

[[ OOC: I fail so hard at dates, don't mind me LOL ]]
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:07 pm

Pietro smiled. "I can be a very fun person."

As the movie credits began Pietro lead Rogue out. of the theater.

"You want to go for a walk before I take you home?" Pietro grinned.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:12 pm

"Be my guest." She said trying to be funny, "But, a walk home would be nice, mon amie." she said lightly, giggling. Lumiere had always been her favorite character in the movie.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:29 pm

"After you mon cherie." Pietro did an over exaggerated bow at the waist using his arms to point her in the direction he was suggesting. He also loved Lumiere the most of the characters.

As she passed him he righted himself and followed after her, noticing that some of the guys from the movie were following after them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mock date at the movies   mock date at the movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mock date at the movies
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next