Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

comforting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

comforting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:17 pm

"Oh God...... Ollie!!!" He watch her come, seeing a blush come on her face. He smiled that was new. Her smirk made him almost blush also. Her kiss was lucky on time. "That felt good lover boy." He smiled at her. “I thought so. Otherwise you wouldn’t blush.” He smiled at her, teasing her…
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:22 pm

She playfully pushed his shoulder. "I don't blush!!" She said laughing. She pulled his face closer to hers. "Now fuck me silly, lover boy..." She said seductively as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:37 pm

He kissed her back, lifting himself to take off his pants. He swiftly went down kissing her clit moving up while kissing her body. He stopped at her mouth, hovering above her lips. “Yes. You. Did.” Thrusting in her.

Last edited by GreenArrow on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:45 pm

She arched her head back, gasping in surprise. She then looked back at him, with a smirk on her lips. "No I didn't. And try to prove otherwise, I'll freaking rape you." She pulled him closer and wrapped her legs around his waist. She kissed his neck, leaving a small hickey there.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:02 pm

He kept moving. What was a bit of a problem because he was laughing softly. “You are the only one who is allowed to do that. Sweet.” He kissed her roughly, massaging her breasts. Being careful with her left.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:16 pm

She smiled widely at him before he kissed her. She responded to the kiss, waning it to last as long as possible. She moved her hips with his pace, moaning into the kiss. Her arms were around his shoulders, holding him close.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:41 am

He kissed her while he came in her. He went to lay next to her. He looked at her. He traced her face. He felt happy. Suddenly he felt a wet nose against his back. He turned around, seeing Shay. “What do you want buddy??” Shay barked walking back to the door barking again. Oliver understood. He let out a sigh and took his clothes. When he was dressed he looked at Amanda. He came back to the bed kissing her. “Sorry. I will see you soon.” He kissed her again, not wanting to let go. But Shay thought otherwise barking louder. He let go of Amanda, smiling at her. Before walking away. “Well, show me the way.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:07 am

She came with him, smiling widely. She saw the dog, and was a bit confused. She smiled. "You got a dog?" She laughed slightly sitting up and pulling the sheets over her body. He was leaving. "Just remember to fix the door you broke, I want to lock it from now on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

comforting
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3