Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

comforting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

comforting Empty
PostSubject: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:43 pm

He was standing in front of Amanda’s door. He has been avoiding her lately. But he couldn’t help it. He felt weird around her and he didn’t understand that feeling. So he was going to talk about it….. What was he thinking!! She will only laugh. He shook his head, knocking on the door before he changed his mind completely. “Amanda. It is me. Oliver.” Nothing. He tried the doorknob, locked. It was quiet on the other side. A strange thought came in his mind and before he could think clearly. He kicked the door in. He rushed in the room. “Amanda!! Are you alright?!?”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:49 pm

She woke up, hearing Olivers voice outside her door, but didn't want to see anyone now. She stayed silent and closed her eyes again. She was cold. Suddenly the door came crashing down. She jumped and sat up, pulling the towel closer to her and trying to cover herself up. "OLIVER!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!!" She asked, shocked. She was trying to calm herself down.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:55 pm

He looked at her, seeing her with only a towel. He looked at the door and back to her. “Uhm… Well. I…. Ehm…” He was doing stupid. He mentally hit himself, picking up the door. “I will fix that.” Putting it so in the doorframe it would keep standing. He let go of the door, looking back at her. “Later. The reason I kicked in the door was because I didn’t heard a sound.” He was acting like an idiot. “And I was… Worried. Are you okay?”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:01 pm

She nodded quietly to him. "I'm going to be fine." She said getting up and going to the dresser to get some clothes. She took a pair of jeans and a long sleeved shirt aswell as underwear, and went to the bathroom to change. A while later she emmerged again. "So what's up?" She tried to act like she always did, but she knew she was failing.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:08 pm

He looked around while she was in the bathroom. In a corner thrown away was laying her bra. He picked it up looking at it. She was doing weird and now this bra. His brain was slowly making the thing that could have happen. He looked back at her, showing the bra. “I think I should ask that too you.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:13 pm

Her eyes widened when she saw he bra, she tried to act casual. "Nothing new. I went to pick up a new recruit last night and I also picked up firefly yesterday." She sat on the bed and started to brush her hair. "Where have you been? I hardly see you around anymore."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:22 pm

He watched her brush her hair, hearing her go to a new subject casually. “Don’t change subject. I know firefly but who was the other recruit?” He went to stand in front of her. He was worried, more than worried. And that probably showed in his eyes. “What happened Amanda?”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:26 pm

"Deathstroke, his name is Deathstroke." She said quickly. She put her hair up on a ponytail. "Do you think I should cut my hair short?" She changed the subject again, not wanting to talk about last night.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:49 pm

He looked at her. Deathstroke…. “What did he do?” He said it with more force and concern. He and Deathstroke were enemy’s. The both wanted each other death. He knew how Deathstroke was. He kneeled, looking in her eyes. “He raped you.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:54 pm

She watched him in the eyes when he kneeled down. “He rape you.” She looked away from him, feeling a huge lump in her throath, as he tears started to form in her eyes. She covered her eyes with her left hand not wanting to show her tears to him.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:59 pm

He made a fist when she started to cry. He did. That son of a bastard is dead. He went to sit next to her, hugging her. “I’m going to kill that son of a bitch.” He hold her close, feeling anger go in his heart.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:03 pm

She gribbed onto his shirt, crying on his shoulder. "Why do you always see through me?"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:09 pm

“Because I care about you.” His hand went through her hair. He was too busy at thinking of a way to kill Deathstroke to notice his words.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:12 pm

She looked up at him when she heard his words. There were tears on her cheek. "You do?" Her heart was pounding in her chest, if he took his words back now she felt like it would break.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:20 pm

"You do?" What? Was his first thought. But the words he said came back. He looked at her. His eyes became softer, seeing her tears. Anger slipped away as fast as it had come. “You silly.” He kissed her forehead. “Of course I do.” The weird feeling that made him avoid her. Came clear. He loved her. She was strong and everybody saw her as an independent without a heart woman, he thought that also before he got too know her. But that was wrong. She was an independent woman with a heart. She just protects herself. He looked her in the eyes, going to through her hair. “I love you.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:26 pm

She felt a warm feeling spreading through her body. Her heart seemed to have grown wings, and was fluttering in her chest. She lunged to kiss him, making them fall onto the bed. "I love you too." She said when she pulled away from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Her kiss came by surprise. When she pulled away. He didn’t know what it meant. But then she said it. A smile came on his face. He was happy. “You don’t know what you do with me.” Way too happy. The smile was bright it was brighter than ever. He kissed her, filling the kiss with all he felt for her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:39 pm

She kissed him back, feeling so happy it was overflowing from her eyes. She pulled away from the kiss resting her head to his chest. "You are the first person I have ever said that to." She looked up at him, wanting to see his face, she was smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:46 pm

He was shocked when she said that. She missed so much. But he was too happy to be shocked for long. He was going to show her how wonderful it was just to be in love and to do all those birdie stuff. He smiled at her. “Then I will make sure I will also be the last.” He kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:51 pm

She smiled up at him before snuggling to his chest. "You are so sweet." She hugged him closer, not wanting to let go. "Hold me." She said softly to him, really needing the closeness right now.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:54 pm

He did what she asked, holding her so close that there was no space between them. But enough for them to breath. “Your wish. I will make true. Your command. I will do.” He whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:57 pm

She smiled widely. "I won't be that obedient." She looked up at his face to see his reaction before kissing his cheek. "But I'll try my best."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:00 pm

He smiled when she said that. “That is one of the reasons that I fell in love you.” He kissed her. “But I’m happy that you’re willing to try.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:07 pm

She smiled. "Really?! To be honest, I wouldn't try for just anyone. So consider yourself lucky." She kissed him deeply, letting her hand caress his chest.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:44 am

He held her tighter kissing her back. While there was a part of his mind that was saying he shouldn't have fall in love. Especially with her. But what was the trouble. He would keep the promise he made too Shayera So he could be happy. He felt happy, after everything that happened he was finally happy in this damm world. "I'm already lucky that you love me back." He said, hovering with his lips above hers.

Last edited by GreenArrow on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

comforting
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next