Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

comforting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

comforting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:23 am

She smiled pulling him to another kiss. She pulled away and let her fingers caress his face, playing with his beard. "You know that makes you really lucky. Like one in a billion." She said kissing his lips softly.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:35 am

He raised his eyebrows. “That luck. Well, I guess I should love you with all I got.” He kissed her back. He backed up a little bit so he could look at her. His fingers traced her face. She was beautiful. He went gently through her hair, remembering what she said about cutting it short. He didn’t want to ask about it. He knew it had something to do with Deathstroke.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:42 am

She looked at his face, as he was caressing hers. "What's going through your head right now?" She asked playfully yanking from his beard, not hurting him too much. She grinned at him playfully.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:03 pm

He felt her yank his beard. She was so playful. He had her seen teasing but not playful. “That I love every part of you.” He touch her hair, going through it. Your hair, your face. Your way too beautiful. And my brain is a bit slow. I keep hearing a phrase.” He leaned in kissing her gently. “I thought I heard you say you loved me.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:08 pm

She laughed softly. "You wan't to hear it again lover boy?" She went to his ear as if whispering it to him, but instead she licked his ear.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:16 pm

He listened careful to her laugh it sounded happier. His mood changed. She was so asking for it. He softly squeezed her smoking’ Hot ass. Yes, with capital H. “Maybe.” He kissed her neck, sucking her slightly, leaving a mark. He let go, looking at her. “Maybe not.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:24 pm

She let out a little squeal when he squeesed her. She leaned her head back exposing her neck for him. She let her hands go under his shirt, feeling his hard abs. "Then how about you earn it?" She said seductively.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:43 pm

His brain was officially dead. The feelings he had were already killing his brain. But she pulled the trigger. “Sounds fair to me.” He kissed her it was a little bit harder than the first kisses. His hands went everywhere. His lips released hers, not going too far, letting his breath go against her lips. “But it goes both ways, sweet.”

Last edited by GreenArrow on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:49 pm

She smirked as she rolled ontop of him. "Deal." She said huskily as she kissed him passionately. Her hands massaging his chest muscels under his shirt. She sat ontop of his crotch, and started to move her hips, getting him hard.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:02 pm

He smiled. For a moment he only could stare. She and he. His hands went up beginning at her bottom, moving up, slowly. He touched her to make sure she was here that it all happened. That it was all real. She was his girlfriend. He was probably staring weird. But he couldn’t help himself. He, cupped her face, his thumbs made circles. He went up using the muscles she was massaging. He kissed her hard, in a way like he needed her. And only her. Forever.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:13 pm

She loved this, he knew how to treat her. Gentle, but still knew when she liked it rougher. She put all her feelinngs into her kiss, sucking on his lower lip when she pullled away and started to kiss down his neck. She helped him out of his shirt, as she trailed kisses on his muscular chest.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:19 am

Her lips were the only thing in his mind. She was going down but he didn’t want that. He wanted her lips. He pulled her up, kissing her rough. His hands went down, he started to play with her clit, the way she had played with his beard. He kept kissing her mouth, neck, breast and back to her mouth again.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:30 am

She enjoyed him rubbing her through her jeans. She had taken her shirt off, and enjoyed his kisses on her. She winced slightly when he kissed the X on her left breast. She kissed his lips, pulling him closer.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:55 am

He felt her wince. Before he could look for what he did wrong she already pulled him in for a kiss. He lift her a little bit, taking of her jeans. He kissed her nose going down. Past her breast, going lower. Until he reached her right leg. He went up to kiss her on the mouth again. He stopped seeing the X on her left breast.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:03 am

She let out a long shaky breath feeling his kisses go down her body. When he suddenly stopped she looked up seeing him stare at the X. She quickly covered it with her hand. Afraid to look at him.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:57 am

He gently removed her hand. It was a fresh wound. “I’m sorry.” He looked at her face. She didn’t want to look at him and he didn’t force her. “I should have been around. To stop him. I pro…” He hesitated, but it wouldn’t matter. He would protect his old friends and her. “I promise you he will pay for this. I maybe couldn’t kill Music Meister but I will kill Deathstroke.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:07 am

She looked up at him in shock. "How did you...??" She felt the tears come back in her eyes. She bit her lip and blinked them away. She got up and kissed him long and passionated.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:20 am

He smiled at her. Of course I… His thought was stopped by her kiss. He kissed her back just as passionated she had. He backed up, looking her in the eyes. He traced her face. “When you love someone. You wanna make sure that person is safe.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:32 am

She touched his lips with her index finger. "Just don't get hurt." She kissed his lips again and pulled him over her. She let her hand go down his chest and to his crotch rubbing his bulge. "I think I won by the way." She kissed him again. "I love you too." She said as she pulled away from the kiss, smiling widely looking in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:27 pm

He tried to look angry but he failed big time. Her smile made him unable to think. He took her hand (the one that was not laying in a very distracting place.) kissing it. “I don’t mind losing if it comes to you.” He looked at her giving her a teasing smile, letting go of her hand. “But that doesn’t mean I will let you without a fight.” His hand went down, going in her panties. He kissed while he started to play again with her clit but this time there was no fabric in the way.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:42 pm

She smirked seducingly. "Then you must be prebared to fight alot." She said smiling up at him as she slipped her hand in his pants and started to slide it up and down his shaft. She moaned slightly feeling his fingers play with her. She arched her back a bit to push herself against his hand.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:50 pm

He smiled when she pushed her against his. He went with two fingers in her moving slightly. His eyes were fixed on her face. He sucked on her neck going down. Sucking on her right breast while he went with his fingers further in her moving faster.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:01 pm

She curled her toes when he pushed his fingers into her. She moaned long, spreading her legs for him. Closing her eyes and biting her lip to surpress a moan. She started to stroke him faster. She arched her head back when he hit a g-spot with his fingers. "Mmmmm.... Ollie!!!"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:17 pm

He let out a little moan when she began to stroke faster. But when she moaned his name. He smiled wide, going faster and faster. He wanted to hear her call out his name one more time. He leaned in nibbling on her ear after whispering. “Yes? Sweet.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:28 pm

She moaned louder when he went faster, her whole body arching. She had stopped stroking his cock. "Oh God...... Ollie!!!" Her body tensed before it relaxed completely. She felt the blush creep to her cheeks as she let her breathing calm down. She looked up at him, with a sexy smirk as she pulled him to a kiss. "That felt good lover boy." She winked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: comforting   comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

comforting
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next