Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come on baby light my fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firefly

Firefly

Come on baby light my fire Empty
PostSubject: Come on baby light my fire   Come on baby light my fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:00 pm

He walked out to the yard, holding some fuel in a bottle. He put it down on the ground next to his feet. He looked towards the house, waiting for Laura.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Come on baby light my fire   Come on baby light my fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Laura walked outside with Adam's coat, looking at Garfield, "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Come on baby light my fire   Come on baby light my fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:09 pm

He looked at her and nodded towards the ground. "Put it down to the ground."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Come on baby light my fire   Come on baby light my fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:10 pm

Laura looked at him, "What? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Come on baby light my fire   Come on baby light my fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:13 pm

He took the lighter out of his pocket, and held it out in his hand. "Because you are going to burn it." He flicked the lighter open, making the flame light up.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Come on baby light my fire   Come on baby light my fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Laura backed up, "Why?" She asked, clutching at the coat. Her eyes narrowing a little at him.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Come on baby light my fire   Come on baby light my fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:17 pm

He kept his eyes in hers. "Because fire purifies, trust me you'll feel better."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Come on baby light my fire   Come on baby light my fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Laura looked at him, before she walked slowly to the spot. She was being very hesitant to put the coat down. That was when she felt a breeze around her, and slight pushing on the coat. Her eyes widened a little as she felt the tears forming. She put the coat down, feeling the breeze stay on her. Laura looked at Garfield.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Come on baby light my fire   Come on baby light my fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:26 pm

He picked up the bottle of fuel and passed it to her. "Pour that on it." He started to look in his pocket for some kindling she could throw on the coat. He got a piece of paper and folded it into a stick like shape.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Come on baby light my fire   Come on baby light my fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:28 pm

Laura looked at him, before she pour the fuel onto the coat. The tears were forming in her eyes, she lowered head to hide the tears. She wasn't going to let him see the tears.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Come on baby light my fire   Come on baby light my fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:32 pm

He gave her the kindling, and held the flame on his lighter. "You still can turn back. Once you light that kindling, you have to throw it, otherwise you get burnt. You understand? And once you light the coat on fire it's gonna burn really fast."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Come on baby light my fire   Come on baby light my fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:38 pm

Laura looked at him, feeling the breeze fade away. Her eyes widened a little as she looked over her shoulder. She then looked down at the kindling. Her eyes stared at it, before she had flashbacks of her and Adam..Those flashbacks also went to Julian. The tears fell down her eyes fast. She took off her jacket, throwing it next to the coat. It was symbolizing both Adam and Julian. She put the fuel on it. Her eyes then stared as she felt the tears stinging her eyes, she lighted the kindling before she threw it on the coat and jacket. The tears couldn't stop falling as flashbacks with Adam and Julian came through her mind, falling down to her knees as she started to break down crying.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Come on baby light my fire   Come on baby light my fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:43 pm

He watched the coat and the jacket burst into flames. He turned to look at Laura, seeing her crying on the ground. He knelt down next to her, touching her shoulder. "Look at it, look at the flames. Don't feel sad, you just freed some ghosts, that's all."He watched the flames eat up the coat and the jacket.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Come on baby light my fire   Come on baby light my fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Laura looked at the flames as she watched them burn the coats. Her eyes softened as she continued to cry. She stared at the flames.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Come on baby light my fire   Come on baby light my fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:51 pm

He watched carefully as the coats burned into ash and the flames subsided. When the fire went out he started to kick some snow on the still kindling embers. It made a slight sizzling noise as the cold snow put out the embers. "Now how do you feel?" He asked looking at Laura.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Come on baby light my fire   Come on baby light my fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Laura felt the tears subside as both of the coats burned. It felt like her feelings were washed away. She looked slowly up at him, "I feel better..It felt like my feelings..washed away when they burned.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Come on baby light my fire   Come on baby light my fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:00 pm

He smiled to her. "See I told you. It helps when you are able to let go of what ever it is that is troubling you." He went to help her up. "Now lets go inside, don't want you to get a cold now don't we."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Come on baby light my fire   Come on baby light my fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Laura nodded as she got up, walking with him back to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on baby light my fire   Come on baby light my fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come on baby light my fire
Page 1 of 1