Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playing with fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firefly

Firefly

Playing with fire Empty
PostSubject: Playing with fire   Playing with fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:18 pm

He had found a room and left his costume there. He wanted some food, but when he got to the diningroom he found the fridge empty. He slammed the fridge door closed and went to the phone to order a pizza. He sat down on the table and started to wait for the delivery. He took out his lighter and pulled some napkins. Lighting them on fire, before putting them out. He watched in fasination as they burned. Soon he ran out of napkins and started to run his hand over the little flame, enjoying the burning sensation in his fingers.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Playing with fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire   Playing with fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:29 pm

Laura walked into the dining room. She stopped when she saw someone new, he was playing with fire. She saw him take notice of her, "Um..hi.." Laura said, before walking to the fridge, looking away from the man. She went to open the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

Playing with fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire   Playing with fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:32 pm

He nodded to her casually before looking back at the little flame. He heard the fridge door open. "There is nothing in the fridge. I ordered pizza, you are welcome to share it when it gets here." He looked at her, flicking his lighter closed and putting it on the table.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Playing with fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire   Playing with fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:34 pm

"There is nothing in the fridge. I ordered pizza, you are welcome to share it when it gets here."

Laura looked at him, before she looked at the fridge and walked away from it. She patted her legs, "Thanks." She said, before turning around, unknown what to do. Laura walked to the table and sat across from him, her black hair falling in front of her face as she rested her chin in her hand, "I'm Laura.." She finally said, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

Playing with fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire   Playing with fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:39 pm

He looked at her. He held out his hand to her. "Garfield." She took his hand and he shook her hand firmly but cassually. They sat in silence for sometime. "Soooo.... You been here long?" He asked leaning back on his chair, lifting both his feet up on the chair, starting to flick his lighter on and off.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Playing with fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire   Playing with fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:42 pm

Laura nodded, "Nice to meet you." She said, before she shook his hand. She played with her hands before she looked up at him, "Yeah..a long time." Laura said, looking back down at her hands. Her mask was way up, and it wasn't going to let her talk a lot, "I'm guessing..you just got here?"
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

Playing with fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire   Playing with fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:49 pm

He nodded, glancing up at her. "Yep, just got here. I was picked up by this tall dark lady. Didn't catch her name though." He was still playing with the lighter.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Playing with fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire   Playing with fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:55 pm

Laura nodded, "She is Superwoman, but her name is also named Amanda." She said, looking up at him. She felt a bit awkward, due to they weren't talking, but that was mostly because of her.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

Playing with fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire   Playing with fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:12 pm

He nodded his head. "mhm... So what kind of people am I stuck here with? And tell me more about Amanda, she seems interesting."He leaned forward, leaning his elbows to the table, he looked at her with interest.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Playing with fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire   Playing with fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:17 pm

Laura looked down, "Can't trust most of us..and there is one girl who shouldn't even be a villain..She's more like a hero." She said, looking up at him when he asked more about Amanda. She went to talk, but she heard the doorbell rang. Laura walked to the door, taking some money out. She opened it, looking at the person whose happy face was turned into a serious one, "How much?" She asked, ready to pay for the pizza. Laura payed for the pizza, she was walking away when the woman spoke.

"How are you doing since the death of your-."

"You can mind your own business.." She said, looking at the woman, not wanting to be reminded of Adam or Julian right now. Her eyes softened, "Thank you.." She said, before watching the woman close the door. Laura stayed staring at the door before she walked back to Garfield. She placed the box in the middle of them, leaning back on the chair as she just stared at her hands now..

Damn that woman for asking me that..
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

Playing with fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire   Playing with fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:25 pm

He watched her come back, putting the lighter in his pocket. He took a slice and started eating. He noticed the sudden change in her mood. He opted about asking her about it. "Must have been some really expensive pizza for you to get so down suddenly. You okay?" He asked munching on his pizza.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Playing with fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire   Playing with fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:29 pm

"Must have been some really expensive pizza for you to get so down suddenly. You okay?"

Laura looked up at him, looking back down at her hands, "The woman just brought something up..something..that doesn't make me okay." She said, playing with the sleeves of her jacket now.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

Playing with fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire   Playing with fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:33 pm

He saw she was nervous. He lowered his pizza slice. "If you wan't to talk about it, I'm all ears, but you don't have to. And if you want I can distract you too." He started eating again.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Playing with fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire   Playing with fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:37 pm

Laura looked down, "It's not something I can talk so easily about." She said, fighting herself when she felt tears were going to come. She pinched herself suddenly, making the crying feeling go away.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

Playing with fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire   Playing with fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:41 pm

He observed her, not daring to ask more. "Okay, I'm cool with that." He ate another slice of the pizza. He looked at her. "Come on eat, and and I'll show you how I get rid of my bad feelings. Maybe it could help you to feel better too if you don't want to talk about it."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Playing with fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire   Playing with fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:47 pm

Laura looked up at him slightly, but it was where he couldn't see her looking at him.

Finally someone who doesn't keep asking..

She looked at the pizza, nodding to him. She took a piece and ate it slowly. Laura ate three pieces before she was full, wiping her mouth. Her eyes looked up at him, as if asking him what did he have in mind.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

Playing with fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire   Playing with fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:56 pm

He smiled at her slightly. He got up and put the left over pizza in the fridge. "Right, no one will find it there." He said winking to her playfully. He put his hands into his pockets and turned to face her now. "Okay find something that is related to the thing that is making you upset, and meet me outside, okay?" He said leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Playing with fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire   Playing with fire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Laura turned around in the chair, feeling herself narrow her eyes in confusion when he winked at her. She nodded to him as she got up and walked to her room. She looked for something, refusing to even think about the dried rose. Laura saw that only one of Adam's coats were in the closet. She took it gently in her hands, walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playing with fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire   Playing with fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing with fire
Page 1 of 1