Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three men and a baby

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RedArrow

RedArrow

Three men and a baby Empty
PostSubject: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Wally was sitting in the livingroom with Ellen. He wanted to give Dinah some time to rest. He was baby talking to their daughter, she just stared up at him as if to tell him to shut up.

Roy walked in wit Dick, amused to find the speedster baby talking in the livingroom. "Wow, so it is true. You reproduced. Poor baby." He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Dick nudged Roy's side with his elbow, "I told you." He laughed out.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:48 pm

Wally stuck out his tongue at them. "You guys are just jealous that I have the most amazing wife and the most cutest daughter." He turned to Ellen. "Isn't that right Ellen." Ellen just closed her eyes, not bothering with him right now. "Aww...."

Roy just laughed softly. "See, he even bores his own baby." He walked into the room and sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Dick smiled, that scene was adorable...

Damn he really was a bitch.

"At least she sleeps, babies are..." He gave a shiver, having raised Helena before the real father had finally found out he was the real one. He took her, but he still missed the baby. He thought about it, kind of coming to the fact he wanted kids, really did.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:01 pm

Wally placed Ellen on the little portble bed he had with him. "So what is new? And Speedy!!!" He hugged the older man. "Haven't seen you around. Did you just arrive?"

Roy winced slightly to the hug, awkwardly patting Wallys back. "Well not exactly. Been here for a while already. Just got caught." He looked at the shocked expreccion on Wallys face before looking at Dick.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:05 pm

Dick rubbed the back of his neck, "Yeah... uh, that Shadow Guy followed me, threatened to kill me if he didn't." Dick folded his arms across his chest before winced. He removed his arms from the position before moving his hand to move around the tender flesh, "I still don't like that he did it." He mumbled out.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Wally looked from the one man to the other. "Why would he use you against Speedy? Wouldn't GA be better for that?"

Roy coughed, suddenly feeling a bit uncomfortable. "What? What did I say?" He heard Wally say.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:14 pm

"We've been team-mates for years, Wally. Plus I guess it was uh... easier?" He quickly dove in to save Roy who seemed like he was up Shit's creek without a paddle.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:23 pm

Wallys eyes darted from Roy to Dick then back and forth. "There is something you are hiding from me." He said suspiciously.

Roy avoided Wallys gaze. "We are not hiding anything from you." He tried to think of a subject to change into. "Green Arrow is getting married. Have you heard?" He saw Wally shake his head. "Yeah, with Superwoman or Amanda as he calls her." Wally didn't look shocked about that. "I know he had something with her, but back to the previous subject. What are you two hiding?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Dick looked at the both of them, "Wait, Wally you met her? Am I the only one that doesn't get to meet people around here?" It took every bit of strength he had not to turn red, knowing he had pretty much been locked up in a room for the past two days, just fucking and snuggling with Roy.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Wally looked at Dick. "Well I met her much earlier than GA did. She broke my wrist and with Scarecrow they used fear gass on Dinah and Shayera. After that I have not met her. Just heard that from Green Arrow."

Roy looked at Dick also. "You want to meet her?" HE asked raising his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:30 pm

"Well I guess if's she going to be my--" He quickly stopped himself, "Best friend's soon to be step-mom?" He almost wanted to slap himself in the face. My God could he be so lame?
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Wally looked at Dick with an odd expreccion. "So I am not your best friend anymore?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

Roy winced at the look Wally was giving Dick and looked at the younger boy.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Dick saw the eyes, "Noooo, I can have more then one best friend. Hell, we can be the better version of the Three Amigos!"
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:59 pm

Wally smiled widely. "Really?! Awsome!" He laughed.

Amanda walked by the livingroom, seeing three men in there. She leaned on the doorframe for a while listening to them talk. "Well isn't that cute?" She said walking into the room, getting all three men to turn their heads. She smirked.

Roy narrowed his eyes at her, keeping his mouth shut. He looked at Wally who seemed to position himself so that he was between her and the baby. He then glanced at Dick, wanting to see his reaction to the woman he said he hadn't met yet.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:04 pm

"Hi!" He chirped out before noticing the other two looked a bit less happy to see the woman. His eyebrow raised at the woman, before taking a step back. He looked at Roy, asking the silent question. Was she that woman that they were talking about?
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Wally kept himself on the edge of his seat, ready to jump at her if she even got close to Ellen. He kept his eyes on her at all times.

Amanda sensed the tense atmosphere in the room, and walked to Roy. "So how is my son-to-be doing these days?" She asked messing with his hair, earning a sharp glare from Roy. She smirked and looked up at Dick. "I haven't met you before. Who are you?"

Roy tensed a bit, not wanting her around his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:14 pm

Dick cocked his head opening his mouth to speak before he was cut off by a man's voice he didn't expect to hear.

"Amanda, that's my son. Well, one of them. Richard." Bruce walked into the room, Dick seemed to completely change how he acted almost mimicking the man.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Wally almost jumped when Batman came in, he relaxed a little now that Bruce was here.

Amanda looked at Bruce. "Oh! I met one of them some months ago. Jason was it?" She asked and smiled at Dick. "Well nice to meet you Richard." She offered him her hand.

Roy wanted to rip her arm off. Looking at Batman puzzeled at how he knew the woman. "How do you two know eachother?" He asked Bruce.

Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:33 pm

Dick grabbed the extended hand, giving it a firm shake before removing his hand, almost giving Bruce that same look at everyone else, how did he know her?

Bruce watched the room sudden get a bit more stuffy, "Yes, I know her. How or why is a need to know basis. Also, Amanda if you weren't aware Jason is dead." Bruce said the last part a bit more roughly. Dick tightened his fist, biting his cheek. He wouldn't say anything about that. Jason and Bruce hadn't gotten along recently, or really ever for the matter. But Dick and Jason had been closer, a bit reluctantly but close none-the-less.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Amanda smiled at Richard before turning her attention to Bruce. "I know, Lorna told me." She felt the atmosphere was so thick you could cut it with a knife. She looked around the room, her eyes landing on the little baby. "Oh, so this is the little Canary." She said leaning over the bed, to see her closer. "She is cute. Doesn't look anything like you, but I guess that is understandable." She said giving a little jab at Wally, smirking as she saw it had hit home.

Wally glared at her. "Shut up witch!! And don't touch her!!" He said standing up and pushing Amanda away from Ellen, glaring at her.

Roy almost jumped up to do something, but didn't know who to defend. The mother of Green Arrows baby or his friend.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:49 pm

"Amanda." Bruce's harsh voice cut through the thick fog of awkwardness. He could almost see Wally's need to rip off her head, "Back. Off." His words were harsh, but held the meaning, if anything happened he would defend the child, not her.

Dick just moved to the side, moving closer to Roy. The tension was ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Amanda smirked amused. "Touchyyy." He walked past Wally, patting his head. "We should give you the father of the year award, but then again you don't really deserve one. Do you daddy?" She said walking out of the room with some pep in her step.

Wally wanted to go after her and beat the shit out of her. He calmed down as he heard Ellen cry a little. He picked her up and rocked her in his arms. "Don't worry honey, the mean old lady is gone now." He said gently.

Roy looked at the scene. "What does she mean? And are you okay Wally?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:59 pm

Bruce sent a heated glare, but still had less then 50% of his memories back, though he doubted this was something he knew anyway.

Dick seemed just as lost as Roy and Bruce, his head looking between them.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Wally just kept looking at Ellen. "Nothing... The old skank is just full of hot air." He said clearly angry.

Roy looked at the others, mostly focusing on Bruce if he knew what was going on, seeing he didn't. "What's her name?" Wally looked up at him surprised. "Ellen..." Roy just smiled. "That's a cute name." He was glad he got Wally distracted from the anger, looking at the huge grinn he had on now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three men and a baby   Three men and a baby Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three men and a baby
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next