Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts Empty
PostSubject: Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts   Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:34 pm

"Damn it!" Logan shouted, as Overseer flew away.

He ran into the house, doing a quick change into his uniform as he went."Storm! Flash! Canary! Kitty!" He shouted, running through the house.

"Whach uf, Wolferne??" Flash asked, with his mouth full of a burger, as he came out of living room.

"Overseer's got Kara, where are the others?" Wolverine asked, walking past him.

"Whaf!?" Flash swallowed his burger. "Last I saw Kit Kat was when she was heading to her room, I'm not sure about Canary or Storm." He said, rubbing the back of his head as he followed Wolverine.

"Damn it, he said he grabbed someone else too." He said, running up the stairs to Kitty's room.

"Whoa! Wait for me! Damn, I never thought I would be saying that..." Flash said, as he ran up the stairs after him.

"Come on, Shadowcat, Overseer's got- Damn it!" Wolverine growled as he entered the room.

Flash looked around the room over Wolverine's shoulder. "Oh no! The Creep got Kit Kat too!" Flash said, his worried look turning into anger.

He noticed something on the bed. "Hang on a second," He said, speeding past Wolverine to the bed and picking up the note.

He looked back up at Wolverine to see a shocked look on the guy's face. "What?" He asked, before realizing he just used his power.

"Ah! What happened? Did the collar's batteries ware out or something??" He said, feeling his neck, surprised he didn't feel the familiar shock.

Wolverine senses kicked in and let out a growl. "Somethings going on." He said, stalking over to Flash and taking the note.

"Hey! A simple "please" would have worked!" Flash said, pouting.

The X-man ignored him as he read the note.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts   Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:07 am

{OOC: Flash, when you read this, I got permission to manipulate your character for the plot because we wanted you in it. I hope you like what I did with Flash X3 Ask Kitty for details.}
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts   Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:02 am

OOC: It's cool.... Now I don't know if or when i'm gonna be on tonight because I called to this person for a job and he was like okay you got it, and as a added bonus I have to do it tonight. So I don't know how long I will be gone. But you guys can manipulate me if you need me. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll post more info to the info board.

Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts   Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:04 am

{OOC: Hey, it's totally fine, real life more important XD I have to go to the Doctor anyways Razz I don't know when I'll be on.}
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts   Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:58 pm

He had already read the note, so he decided it was a waste of time watch Logan read it. He decided to find Storm and Canary. "I'll be back in a jiffy, gonna go find Canary and Storm." He said to Wolverine and speeded away.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts   Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:03 pm

{OOC: I don't even know what the note says -_- KITTY! >.>}
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts   Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:13 pm

THE NOTE-

It appears that one of our workers have gone off-script...you have one hour in which to find your companions before your collars reactivate. When you find him....you can kill him
X

END OF NOTE
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts   Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:16 pm

"So what's the plan Wolverine?" Flash asked. "Where do we start looking for them?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts   Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:21 pm

{OOC: Thank you.}

Wolverine growled, crumbling the note. "Looks like they want us to do the dirty work." He said, before stalking out of the room, past Flash who had just returned. "And we only have an hour to do it."

"We follow my nose" He stated, growling, as he jumped over the banister to get downstairs faster.

"Overseer's scent in Kitty's room led one way before coming back to the garden for Kara. That's what we follow." He said, running to the garage and hopping on his bike. He put on his helmet and the bike roared to life as the garage door opened.

"Try to keep up, Speed!" He shouted over his engine before racing off at top speed.

{OOC: I guess you start a new one in Overseer's Lair? I don't really know where to start the new topic >.>}
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts   Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:26 pm

[Ooc I'm making a new topic at the Park where you find Kitty ^^]
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts   Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:26 pm

{OCC: Thanks XD}
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts   Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:29 pm

OOC: Kitty told me to go to the park. so i guess i will.

"Bah!!! I can run circles around your motorcycle. So it's you who should keep up." He sped off towards Bayville. All wolverine could hear was a boom, when he broke the sound barrier.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts   Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Wolverine grumbled as he sped off. Just as bad as that damn Quicksilver. He stated, wondering how long it would take Flash to realize he was going the wrong way.

{OOC: How Does Flash know where to go without Logan's nose? >.>}
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts   Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:45 pm

OOC:He is fast he can cover more ground in a single second XDD I don't know.... just trying to make sense
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts   Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:46 pm

{OOC: Razz I can still see him getting lost then running back to Wolverine saying "Uhh, which way again?"}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts   Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitty and Kara captured and a note from our hosts
Page 1 of 1