Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding Kitty....but where's Kara?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Finding Kitty....but where's Kara? Empty
PostSubject: Finding Kitty....but where's Kara?   Finding Kitty....but where's Kara? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:27 pm

Kitty had phased up until she had reached some ground, she was unsure where she was at and could feel her vision start to darken. When she closed her eyes, she was at the lair again with the Overseer bending down to examine her..."You are mine......She collapsed and soon grew unconscious....
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
The Overseer
Admin
The Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Finding Kitty....but where's Kara?   Finding Kitty....but where's Kara? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:29 pm

[Ooc btw Wolvie Kitty's only in her panties and her Hello Kitty tee shirt]
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Finding Kitty....but where's Kara?   Finding Kitty....but where's Kara? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:33 pm

He was going fast stopping once in a while to look around. He reached the park, and saw from the corner of his eye a ball of pink. He stopped. Realising it was Kitty he fast forwarded to her. Shaking her to get her to come to consiousness. When she did he let out a sigh of relief."Kitty, are you okay? Where is Kara? What happened? Where did you come from?" He was using his super speed voice, talking in a jumble. Kitty asked him to repeat. He did so calmly.

Last edited by Flash on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Finding Kitty....but where's Kara?   Finding Kitty....but where's Kara? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:38 pm

Wolverine stopped for a moment and sniffed the air, before growling. He headed for the park and saw a figure collapsed on the ground with a red figure kneeling over her.

"Kitty!" He shouted, knowing it was her right away. He stopped his bike right beside her and set up the kick stand as he bent down to pick her up.

He growled harshly when he saw she was only in her pajama shirt and panties. "That bastard is going to pay." He growled.

He could hear Flash stopping beside him.

{OOC: *glares at Flash* >.<}

Wolverine stopped for a moment and sniffed the air, before growling. He headed for the park and saw a figure collapsed on the ground with a red figure kneeling over her.

"Kitty!" He shouted, knowing it was her right away. He stopped his bike right beside her and set up the kick stand as he bent down to pick her up.

He growled harshly when he saw she was only in her pajama shirt and panties. "That bastard is going to pay." He growled.

Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Finding Kitty....but where's Kara?   Finding Kitty....but where's Kara? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:44 pm

Kitty slowly became aware that someone was holding her and squirmed, "No! Get off me!! Just don't touch me!" She screamed and started flailing desperately, she was pretty sure that whoever was holding her got a punch to the jaw. Her eyes opened in a panic and she started crying, "Just don't touch me!" She wept.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Finding Kitty....but where's Kara?   Finding Kitty....but where's Kara? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:49 pm

{OOC: I hate that I can't react to her punching me at the moment >.> Hurry up, Flash! XD}
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Finding Kitty....but where's Kara?   Finding Kitty....but where's Kara? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Suddenly Wolverine could hear something:

Kara's scream could be heard, louder then ever, "STOP IT! GET OFF, SOMEONE PLEASE! HELP ME!"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Finding Kitty....but where's Kara?   Finding Kitty....but where's Kara? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:56 pm

OOC: Sorry Wolfi >.< For some reason I can't think in english that fast today.

He noticed Wolverine appear. He let Wolverine take Kitty in his arms. Watching the scene, feeling uneasy. When Kitty started flailing. He tried to calm her down by talking to her. "Shh Kitty.... It's alright you are safe now. Just Calm down. It's me and Wolfi here. Nobody's going to hurt you." He spoke softly touching her shoulder gently.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Finding Kitty....but where's Kara?   Finding Kitty....but where's Kara? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:57 pm

"Damn it, Kitty!" Wolverine said, before setting her back down. He rubbed his jaw. "You've gotten better on your right hook, I'm impressed." He muttered, before hearing Kara's scream.

His eyes widened under his mask before narrowing as a low growl erupted from his throat. "Stay with Kitty, I'm killing Overseer." He said, before hoping back on his bike and speeding off to Kara.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Finding Kitty....but where's Kara?   Finding Kitty....but where's Kara? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:09 pm

He watched Wolverine go. He didn't want to stop him. The Creep deserves what is coming to him. He shook his head. 'When did I start thinking like that? I don't let people die.' He was about to move after Wolverine, but remembered Kitty. He started to weigh his options. 'I'd choose Kittys life over the Creeps every day.' He picked her up in his arms and started speeding towards the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Kitty....but where's Kara?   Finding Kitty....but where's Kara? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Kitty....but where's Kara?
Page 1 of 1