Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The man in the mask

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadpool

Deadpool

The man in the mask Empty
PostSubject: The man in the mask   The man in the mask Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:35 pm

Wade ran from the mansion into a city park. Why did I spare that girl? He asked himself. He walked around the park and saw that people were staring at him because of his outfit. He walked into a bad to wind down and get something to drink.

“Crown and Coke!” He told the bartender, “and you don’t mind, your phone number. Maybe we can hook up later.” The bartender looked stunned, then annoyed. “Not on you life red boy.” She said as she spit into his drink before he handed it to him. “Oh baby, that’s how I like it. Now spit in my mouth.” With that she walked away with a grunt. He took his drink in his hand and began drinking it. He wanted to go back to the mansion, but he would have to find a new way in. He felt it important to find Shadowcat again. He thought of ways to get inside until his thoughts were interrupted by a man in a black ski mask holding a shot gun. “EVERYBODY ON THE GROUND!” The masked man yelled. Wade figured he would have some fun and get on the ground. “You, bartender! Give me all the money!”

“I won’t you son of a bitch. Go ahead and kill me if you want.” The bartender replied, obviously bluffing.

“Fine!” The masked man said as he racked a shell and shot her with a slug in the chest, killing her instantly.
At this Wade got to his feet, “HEY! You just killed the nice deranged chick that I was going to hook up with… Someday… Maybe… And you really didn’t have a shell racked when you came in here telling us to get on the ground? You sir, are a special breed of dumbass.” He said as he pulled out his sword. The man racked another shell and shot Wade in the side, blowing off part of it, which immediately began to regenerate. “My turn.” Wade said. He ran at the man and sliced his sword through the man’s torso before he could react. Both pieces of the man fell to the ground.

Wade heard police sirens, and wasn’t surprised in the least bit. What did surprise him is that only one officer came through the door. “POLICE! DROP THE WEAPON!” The officer said, his voice quivering. Wade sheathed his sword and walked toward the man. The officer fired three shots into Wade’s chest. With this, Wade punched the guy in the stomach, making him fall to his knees. “You’re lucky the guy writing my story is going to be a cop or you would be dead.” Wade said as he walked out into the now dark city.

(OOC: Why yes, I did break the fourth wall. Lol)
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The man in the mask   The man in the mask Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:40 pm

{OOC: XDDDD TOMMY, I LOVE YOU FOR THE ENDING SO MUCH AND THE QUOTE YOU USED! <333 Yaaaaaaaaaay X3 <333}
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: The man in the mask   The man in the mask Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:45 pm

(ooc: Epic and funny! Too bad he is an ass! xD)
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The man in the mask   The man in the mask Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:12 pm

[Ooc, XDD I thought this was great! Hmm I can't wait for him to break into the Mansion and you breaking the fourth wall was epic!!]
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The man in the mask   The man in the mask Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The man in the mask
Page 1 of 1