Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back from the Accident

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Back from the Accident Empty
PostSubject: Back from the Accident   Back from the Accident Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Kitty entered her room and smiled, it was nice being out of the Medical Lab even though lately she felt like people were keeping a closer eye on her. She was actually surprised that Wade hadn't shown up yet, then again he had been treating her like she was made of glass. She sighed and sat down on a chair that was next to her mirror, she studied her reflection and winced she looked terrible. "No wonder he's avoiding me, I look like the bride of Frankenstein." She said in silent horror. She grabbed the brush that was next to her and got to work on making her hair look less snarly and more tame.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Accident   Back from the Accident Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:18 pm

Wade saw Kitty go back into her room so he figured he would surprise her with Shadow, his black German Shepard puppy. He quietly made his way to her door and opened it just enough for Shadow to go into, then let her go in while he hid behind the wall.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Accident   Back from the Accident Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:23 pm

Kitty was still brushing her hair when she heard the sound of whining by her foot, she frowned and looked down. "Oh, hey aren't you so cute. If I could I would bend down and pick you up but I can't." She said as she studied the black German Shepard puppy. The puppy just whined again and then glanced towards the door with its tail wagging, "All right, you've got my attention." She said with a laugh before she slowly got up and followed the puppy out. "She smiled even wider when she saw Wade, "I had a feeling you would be there." She said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Accident   Back from the Accident Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:25 pm

"Yea, I'm here." Wade said, "I was kind of afraid she would eat you... Her being a dog and you being Kitty and all that."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Accident   Back from the Accident Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:27 pm

Kitty laughed, "Yeah, well she did surprise me, so why did you buy a puppy?" She asked curiously as the puppy wandered back towards Wade.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Accident   Back from the Accident Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:29 pm

"Well... Some kids were selling puppies... And I had money... And I wanted a puppy... Simple as that. The question is... Why didn't YOU buy a puppy?!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Accident   Back from the Accident Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:31 pm

She coughed, "Well I would have if I had known they were selling puppies." She admitted as she leaned against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Accident   Back from the Accident Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:33 pm

"Well, consider Shadow to belong to both of us. That means you clean up after her and I train and play with her!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Accident   Back from the Accident Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:37 pm

She rolled her eyes, "Yeah um I don't think so, for one I didn't buy her and two I still have to go physical therapy. I might consider doing a trade off though, like one day you get to train and play with her while I do clean up and the next day we switch." She said with her arms folded.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Accident   Back from the Accident Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:40 pm

"I like my idea better... But fine. You can train her how to roll over and play dead... And I can train her on how to hunt and attack."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Accident   Back from the Accident Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:41 pm

She frowned, "And why would you teach her that?" She asked quietly as she glanced down at Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Accident   Back from the Accident Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:43 pm

"in case something ever happens and we need to catch someone. Or if someone attacks you when you have they collar on and I'm not there."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Accident   Back from the Accident Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:54 pm

She bit her lip, "So she's going to be a guard dog huh?" She asked at a weak attempt at humor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Accident   Back from the Accident Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back from the Accident
Page 1 of 1