Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash

Go down 
+4
BlackCanary
Flash
Music Meister
Shadowcat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash   Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Pietro narrowed his eyes as he watched the fight. Flash was letting his anger getting the better of him. He could have wrapped this up a lot faster if he had kept his head. Something most people wouldn't know is that speedsters think as fast as they move other wise they'd be bashing into walls all the time. He wanted to see how this would end.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash   Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:37 pm

He smiled when Wally was beating the crap out of Music Meister. But when the tables turned he kept the smile on his face. He was going to scream. “….......” Before he could say anything, something pushed him. He closed his eyes, he was falling. Whatte… Something heavy stepped on him. He opened his eyes. A dog was standing on him. “woof” It was a small bark. He got on his knee, looking at the dog. It was red (with a little bit white and black) from colour, the same as Shayera. He turned his head to watch the battle. He caressed the dog, who went to sit next to him. He was calm now.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash   Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:09 pm

Wally hated that he couldn't move his own body. He listened to Meister speak and clenched his fist punching the bastard off of him. "DON'T YOU DARE SAY HER NAME WITH YOUR FILTHY MOUTH!!!! RAPIST!!!!!!!!" Wally yelled at him standing up and speeding to the man grabbing him by the throath and smashing him to the wall. Meisters throath made a cruching sound.

Meisters eye widened when Flash got out of the trance. He felt himself hit the wall and the blow hurt his throath. "How did you...??" He could manage to say his voice giving under the strain. 'Damn!!' He waited for the blow.

Wally growled. "You are a liar by the way Dinah would never forgive you." To this Meister grinned cheeckily. "Oh but she did. Ask her. I bought the blue teddy bear for Ellen." Wallys eyes widened in rage. "LIAR!!!" He said his hand starting to vibrate. He lifted it and punched Meister in the chest. "I'll rip your heart out!!" Wally said baring his theeth to Meister as he made his hand vibrate through Meisters chest, grabbing his heart with his hand. He looked Meister in the eye and the man looked at him in horror. "You finally shut up." Wally said before he started to vibrate his hand harder.

Adams eyes widened in horror, as he realised he was going to die. He looked up at Laura, smiling to her slightly. 'I'm sorry' He mouthed to her before he started to yell in pain. He started to cough up blood, and his eyes were watering and blood shot. Suddenly his heart exploded. He fell limp. A tear falling down his cheek.

Flash felt the man go limp, and pulled his hand out of Meisters chest. He was still shaking with anger. The man fell to the ground, lifeless. Wally took some steps back, he wiped the spilled blood from his face, only smearing it more. He looked at the man saddly, realising what he had done. He looked up at Dinah.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash   Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:19 pm

''NO!!!!!!'' She screamed out. When Adam became Limp. ''No..NO..NO..NO!!!!'' She screamed out the tears streaming down like a long waterfall. She looked at Wally. Holding two hands covering her mouth. ''How....How could you..?'' She asked shaking. ''How could you kill....'' She shook her head. ''YOU TOLD ME YOU COULDN'T KILL!!! HOW COULD YOU!!'' She screamed at Wally. Not caring if he would understand or not. She ran out of the arena. The tears streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash   Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Laura's eyes widened when she saw Flash vibrate his hand through Adam's chest.

"NOOOOO ADAAAAAM!" She screamed, her eyes widening as she saw him look at him..

"I'm sorry.."

"NOOOOOOO! NO! ADAM NO PLEASE NO! DOO-!" Her eyes widened when she saw the blood, making her shriek in horror, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shrieked, ripping herself away from Superwoman, running to the arena now.

She ran to fall on her knees next to Adam, shaking him, "NO PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! PLEASE WAKE UP!" The tears kept streaming down her face, not caring that his blood was getting on her. Her eyes narrowed, looking up at Flash, "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Laura screamed, letting her claws come out, running at him as she was suddenly held back at Superwoman. Only able to cut Flash's chest..It wasn't lethal, but it sure would hurt a lot. Laura then pushed Amanda off of her. She let her face deform into sadness as the tears continued to fall as she walked back to Adam, falling to her knees as she cried on Adam's chest. His blood getting all over her..

But, she didn't care..

Laura laid there, crying her eyes out, screaming in pain, "Adam!!!" She screamed as she cried..

---
Polaris suddenly let out a piercing scream, watching as the blood spurted out from the man. Her eyes wide opened, shaking her head, "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?" She shrieked..

---
Artemis watched in horror at how Flash killed the man..
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash   Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:38 pm

Pietro's eyes narrowed as he watched the Flash put his hand through Music Misters chest. Pietro had thought Flash would win, but it had not needed to be so bloody, but his father had taught him how messy things could get when you involved emotions like this.

When Pietro saw Canary he felt very annoyed with her. This was a death match. If it hadn't been Music Mister, the man who apparently raped her, it would have been her husband.

Pietro suddenly heard a scream. When he looked around for the source he saw his little sister Lorna crying her eyes out and screaming. He was at her side holding her in his arms in seconds. He placed her head in his chest.

"You don't need to see that hun." Pietro held her close.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash   Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:53 pm

Superwoman looked at the bllody scene her eyes wide. "wow.... " Was all she could say. She felt Laura pul herself out of her griip and she ran after her to the arena. Just in time to stop her from atacking Flash. She knelt down next to her with the body. "Oh honey I'm sorry." She said stroking her back.

Flash grabbed his chest as she slashed him. He started to feel regret, and nausea. He started to walk out of the stadium, not knowing what hurt more. The scratches on his chest or Canarys words. Once he got out of sight he broke down crying. "Oh God, what have I done?!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash   Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Laura's screamed slowly faded out, as she just laid there limp..Her body and mind giving up on all of her emotions..Going into depression, the tears fell from her eyes as she whispered into his chest..

I love you..

---
Polaris felt her knees give out, falling to her knees, "H-He killed him.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash   Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:10 pm

She bit her lip, watching Laura cry. She looked around and saw the medical people hover around. She pulled Meisters bdy from Lauras grip and laid it down to the ground. She closed his eye, and helped Laura up. "Come on we have to go." She said softly to the girl.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash   Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Laura's eyes widened, "NO! NO! LET GO, GIVE HIM BACK TO ME! LET ME GO!" She said, ripping herself from her grip. She went back to laying on Adam's body, "LEAVE ME ALONE!"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash   Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:15 pm

She went to pull her up again. Glaring at the medics who were alerting the security people. "We can't stay here. Let them take his body hun."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash   Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:16 pm

Laura went to fight, but she couldn't her body went limp. She stared at his body, her face deformed into so much sadness.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash   Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:20 pm

She pulled her close, wrapping her arm around Lauras shoulders. Helping her walk away. "It will pass hun, it will pass."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash   Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:24 pm

Laura walked away with her, before she felt her face go emotionless..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash   Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:30 pm

She noticed how the girl suddenly went emotioneless. They got back to the mansion, and she took Laura to her room. "I'll leave you alone for now. If you need anything, just ask." She said closing the door after herself.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash   Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:32 pm

He saw everything happen. He was calm when he saw Wally win. He kept sitting when Laura ran towards the dead body. He watched everybody leave.

She watched Oliver, he was so good at keeping expressionless. “wmm woof” I’m here, Ollie. She laid one of paws on his leg. I know.

He watched the dog. It was a she. It was HER. “Shayera. I thought you would go be a baby by now.” He smiled. “thanks for coming back.” He was happy Shayera was here. It didn’t matter she was a dog. It wasn’t the whole Shayera. Just a piece of her soul. But that was enough. There was someone in this world who knew what he did.He knew that for sure.

“I can’t call you Shayera.” He smirked. “You know why. So what name would you like?” He smiled at her. “Okay. What do you think of Shay?”

She looked at him confused. A memory slipped by. O yeah. My name. She barked happily. So he knew. He understood.

He laughed, standing up. “Okay, Shay. With you I think I have the guts to go to someone.” He turned around, walking away. “Are you coming?”

She saw him stop, looking at her. He looked so breakable. She ran past him, barking reassuring.
I will stay at your side. Helping you no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash   Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena Match: Music Meister vs The Flash
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2