Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heart to Heart Conversation

Go down 
+2
Batman
Supergirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:44 pm

"You were my friend?" She asked, a poorly recognized look crossed her face, "Then you're that S guy? Right!?" She stood up quickly, happy to have someone she-- err Bruce might have known.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:55 pm

Clark nodded, "I know I'm not in uniform but yes I'm Superman." He said with an even bigger smile.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Brenna made this weird dance, "Then... then you're his best friend." A wide smile crossed her was, "Then you can tell me all about him, try to fill in the gaps that I can't myself get, right?" Brenna was excited, maybe this man could help her remember everything. At least that's what she hoped... Maybe they might even get Batman back. He seemed like a big part in two people's lives from what she saw from the Joker and Scarecrow.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:02 pm

Clark nodded, "Of course, I'll tell you as much as you want to know. Now where do you want me to start?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:03 pm

She thought for a moment, "Um... he was he like, personality wise?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:10 pm

Clark looked down, "Bruce never liked showing his emotions while he wore the Batman cowl and even without it he still wore a mask. The few times I've seen him actually be himself were few and far between but he''s a good person, no a great person." He said.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:11 pm

"Why do you think he hid himself..?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:18 pm

Clark looked over at her, "To protect those he cared about, Bruce isn't someone who really shows his emotions but if someone he cared about got hurt you could tell." He said.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:22 pm

"But what's the point of it, if you can't be yourself in front of your friends... than are they really your friends?" Brenna moved back next to Clark, crossing her legs together.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:27 pm

Clark rubbed his chin, "Even when he didn't show his emotions, I knew Bruce we were like brothers. He looked out for me and I looked out for him, he may not have told me everything but I knew that he did that for a reason." He said.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Brenna made a noise, "So... if you're that close how did you meet? Like a long time ago?" Brenna continued looking at Clark's eyes. They were a pretty hue of blue.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:41 pm

Clark dropped his gaze and sighed, "Uh well, that's a long story Bruce and I met when Lex was trying to take over the world. Lex had picked Gotham as his next target and so Bruce and I had to work together to bring him down. After that we stayed in touch and eventually we formed the Justice League and from there we have continued helping each other out." He said.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:51 pm

"Is this the Justice League, then? Because people keep saying that they weren't from the same Universe I was from..." Brenna looked at him, knowing it probably wasn't but she thought to ask anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:55 pm

Clark shook his head, "No however there are some members from the Justice League who are here, Wally West aka The Flash, Dinah Lance aka Black Canary and Oliver Queen aka Green Arrow." The last name he said darkly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Brenna sighed, brushing her her out of her face, "Titan. Do you know that is?" She asked, she remembers a woman, soft beautiful voice that was always kind of Batman, Bruce, whatever you wanted to call it. She had a tiny flutter of a memory. Another, the Joker pulling the trigger under his neck. She watched as a man with black gloves whipped out a similar gun and shot himself with it. She was seeing it from first person, she could feel the pain, "Bruce, why did you shoot yourself..." she mumbled out, her head starting to throb. Brenna took her hands and started to rub her temples. She headache was getting worse.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:06 am

Clark's eyes narrowed, "Titan was a project The Joker was working on, do you remember anything else?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:22 pm

"Titan? Joker tries to shoot Gordon, but Bruce gets in the way. Then the Joker shoots himself. He taunted Bruce..." She twitched her nose, "There's pain, so much pain but he resists, he's on the verge of giving in but he shoots himself." She swallowed, her throat was dry. But she could remember it clear as day, "We fought, they fought, I don't know but Joker was electrocuted and I... Bruce left to go to Gotham City." Brenna voiced lightened, "Joker... Joker... He's my arch-nemisis?" She turned her head to Clark, asking the question that she didn't know the answer to.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Clark nodded, "He is, Bruce though never went as far to kill him no matter how much he may have wanted too." He said quietly as he remembered the countless times Bruce had stopped the Joker.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Brenna looked at Clark, "Can you tell me about yourself? We're sitting here and just talking about me... I wanna know about you."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:51 pm

Clark bit his lip, "Well, I wasn't born on Earth, in fact I wasn't born anywhere near this galaxy. I was born on the planet Krypton which was destroyed after my parents sent me to Earth in a shuttle. I landed in a field outside Kansas in a place called Smallville, I was raised by Martha and Jonathon Kent. When I turned sixteen, I learned of my alien heritage and traveled to the Arctic, where a crystal from Krypton created a Fortress for me so I could learn more about my origins. After I received my training there I went on as Superman and I've been fighting crime ever since." He said.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Brenna looked at him, "But... you're not an alien, don't call yourself that. You just come from another planet but you're... just as normal as I am... which isn't much so maybe I'm saying this wrong." She made a funny face before laughing lightly, "Anyway, you hopefully know what I mean... hopefully." She hinted at the fact his cousin knew little to nothing about cloning.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:00 pm

He laughed, "I get what you mean Brenna and thank you for not calling me an alien." He said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Brenna looked at Clark, "You... you look... distressed. You're not speaking enough go in detail about what I'm asking, but just enough that I won't ask more... Do you feel awkward around me?" Brenna looked down, after all she was just the science experiment gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:33 pm

He bit his lip Brenna was truly perceptive, "I'm sorry Brenna, I don't feel awkward around you. I just have never really told anyone my past before, its not something I really talk about. My true name is Kal-El, I generally go by Clark Kent but only a few people know my true name." He said
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:40 pm

"Bruce died, you know." She said lightly, "But... he came back." Hoping to relieve the man of having to tell his past, "A common thing I see in his mind gate is... Martha and some man, his name I haven't gotten yet." She bit her lip grabbing his hand and squeezing it, she felt wrong and a horrible abomination. She felt like a true alien, she is not supposed to exist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart Conversation
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next