Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heart to Heart Conversation

Go down 
+2
Batman
Supergirl
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Heart to Heart Conversation Empty
PostSubject: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:52 am

Kara walked with Brenna to the garden, she sat on the bench next to her, "Before I start explaining, do you have any questions you want me to answer first?" She asked, not wanting to go straight into Batman explaining if she had questions..
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:56 am

"Firstly... why do people keep telling me I'm Batman or someone that was him, I'm not. I'm Brenna, at least that's what they told me after my accident." Brenna looked down at the ground. This puzzle in her head was not easily solved.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:04 am

"To be honest, I'm not quite sure. Artemis told me that you were experimented on, but, I don't think you are him..Maybe a clone..But, I cannot answer that..I think that's for you to figure out..I'm sorry." She said, "Any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:09 am

Brenna looked down, "Just... a replication or DNA but that would take to long to manifest into a fully developed female. It would take... years if not a decades to even have a automatically become a viable person. That's not taking into the consideration when I came to, they was not a single tube for a clone to grow and thrive in, therefore I believe well know that I'm not a clone. I'm... a person." She spoke lightly, "and I keep seeing an S symbol, and it's warm and calming... if comes to me when I'm afraid and lonely... so you know what the "s" symbol is?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:18 am

Kara's eyes widened, seeing how smart the woman was..

Shit Bruce..what did they do to you?

"Actually I do, it stands for Superman..It's also known for Supergirl, but, Superman is more well known for it. And, I'm Superman's cousin, Supergirl." She said, smiling softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:22 am

Brenna let her head rest in the palms of her hands, "I see..." She thought of a way, to figure out if she was indeed this person they were talking about, "Do you know anything about Batman's past? Something... that I could... try to remember?" Brenna looked up at Kara, curiosity showed through.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Kara looked at her, "Well last time I talked to him..Something happened to Gotham city.." She said, before explaining what happened. She looked at the girl, "Ring any bell?"
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 pm

"When does something not happen to Gotham City?" she drawled out. She raised an eyebrow at Kara, "Seriously, something... that I can call upon in detail."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:22 pm

"Yeah..I got your point." She said, before thinking a little bit, "What did I do to your innocent computer?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:27 pm

Clark was heading out to the garden and smiled when he saw Kara and Br- Brenna there, "Hey, what's up?" He asked with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Brenna had to think for moment, a computer came to mind but the was all she could think of. A dead computer? "What does a dead computer have to do with it?" she muttered out. Brenna turned her head, "Clar..." Brenna frowned his name was on the tip of his tongue, didn't he just introduce himself?

Last edited by Hellion on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:55 pm

Kara looked up at Clark, "Clark can you help us with stuff about Batman..You know him better then me."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Clark smiled and nodded, "Oh yeah, well Bruce and I have known each other for a few years. In fact it was Bruce's idea to come up with the Justice League, the Justice League is a big group of heroes that worked together to save the world. Bruce also has saved my life countless times, I only hope that I can return the favor." He said.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:23 pm

"Uh.." Brenna said lightly, "Uh... do you happen to know Batman's worse nightmare? Or the most traumatic memory he has?" Brenna looked down, wondering if she image she keep dreaming of would be something that would answer questions all around.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:24 pm

[[OOC Too lazy to change]]

Kara looked at them, listening to them.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:32 pm

[Ooc, same]
Clark bit his lip, "The only one I would know of is where his where parents were killed in front of him. From what I found out, a mugger shot and killed his parents and left Bruce alone with their bodies." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:41 pm

[[ OOC, you copy-cats LOL! ]]

Brenna looked down, "Well I keep seeing two people in an alley-way. But they don't move, they lay there and this... this man he's talking to me. Telling me all my money should keep me happy, but... I fell dead inside. And someone named... uh... Jim, he tells methat my butler is coming to pick me up. And this cop gets so angry with me and yells to everyone 'he has...'" Brenna paused, "Why is the man calling me a he? I'm a girl." Brenna's head started to throb.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:46 pm

[[OOC Shut up, I'm lazy...XD]]

Kara looked at her, "I don't know." She then looked at Clark, before she realized she needed to check on James, "I'll be right back, I need to check up on my child." She said, walking into the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:50 pm

[Ooc, ohh shh XD]
Clark watched Kara go and then sat next to Brenna, "The people who were lying down in the alley were Bruce's parents. As far as that man saying all the money would make you happy, Bruce is using that money to help others." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Brenna looked up to Clark, her eyes showed a bit of fear and disbelief, "But... why me? If I was so nice, why would they do this to me?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Clark put his hand over hers, "Because they are cruel people and they don't care for others." He said sadly. He squeezed her hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:18 pm

"But... Scarecrow, he saved me. If he had no compassion for another human being, why would he save me? ...or at least do this to me then save me." Brenna hand curled in his, "Unless you think they're going to try to do something to me... worse then this." Brenna looked away from Clark, her eyes falling on their hands.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Clark bit his lip, he was surprised that Scarecrow of all people had saved Brenna but didn't comment, "I don't know why he saved you. I am grateful that you were rescued though." He said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:31 pm

Brenna bit her cheek, "Why are you being so nice to me?" Brenna looked at him once more, "From what little I can remember, everyone I remember is unbelievably cruel to... m-- Bruce. I can hear a person or two tell him what kind of superhero doesn't have powers or..." Brenna paused not really wanting to go on, "And then there is... this boy." A memory cut through the gap into her complete grasp, "He called me... Bruce, Dad. He was afraid, and... I helped him... Bruce helped him." Brenna was confusing herself, her brain felt like it was holding two different personalities. Brenna used her other hand to rub the base of her neck, "Stupid headaches..." she mumbled out.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Clark winced as she grabbed her head, "Its ok Brenna, the person you're remembering is Richard he's Bruce's adoptive son. The reason I'm being nice, well that's because I'm your friend I hope you still consider me a friend." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart Conversation
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next