Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demonstrating the uses of the Arena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Overseer
Admin
The Overseer

Demonstrating the uses of the Arena Empty
PostSubject: Demonstrating the uses of the Arena   Demonstrating the uses of the Arena Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:03 pm

He flew with Storm to the Stadium and then led her to the smaller Arena, "This is where one on one battles will occur. If you are taken to the Main Arena, you will fight a Team Deathmatch which is something that happens rarely if ever." he said and turned to face her, "Here, you can also use your powers however its in a very controlled enviroment. The Arena is lined with a field made of the same stuff that made your collar, only its radius is a far more powerful. Once the match is over the field is activated along with your collar, there are guards stationed every few directions who if someone tries to leave or do something agianst the rules will shoot them with a dart. The dart can knock a person out for eight hours, in the case of your Kryptonian friend, there are guards with bullets made of Krpytonite which can injure her. However the bullets are thin and won't cause much damage." he said.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Demonstrating the uses of the Arena   Demonstrating the uses of the Arena Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:13 pm

Storm frowned as he explained the basis of the Arena and it deepend even more as he explained about the guards and the weapons. "I see. This game is well planned out it seems but is this merely for the Protectors' enjoyment? It sounds like their way of destroying our kind. I mean heroes and villians alike could be annihilated... I do not like this."
Back to top Go down
The Overseer
Admin
The Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Demonstrating the uses of the Arena   Demonstrating the uses of the Arena Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:20 pm

The Overseer nodded, "It is indeed their idea of a good time, and at the same time all mutants and supers are going to die I'm afraid." he said and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Demonstrating the uses of the Arena   Demonstrating the uses of the Arena Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Storm stared down at the arena and put her hand to the collar but careful not to touch it as she asked, "What is it you get out of this?."
Back to top Go down
The Overseer
Admin
The Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Demonstrating the uses of the Arena   Demonstrating the uses of the Arena Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:28 pm

Here the Overseer smiled and looked down, "Whoever I want." he said and met Storm's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Demonstrating the uses of the Arena   Demonstrating the uses of the Arena Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:36 pm

"Whoever I want."
She almost shuddered when he said that and looked away immediately, changing the subject. "You said something about there being hormonal side affects to you using your powers, right?"
Back to top Go down
The Overseer
Admin
The Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Demonstrating the uses of the Arena   Demonstrating the uses of the Arena Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:44 pm

"Yes I did, you're wondering what they are correct?" he asked her with a small smile curving his lips.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Demonstrating the uses of the Arena   Demonstrating the uses of the Arena Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:47 pm

"I have had a few suspicions but I would rather you tell me." She bit her lip as she braced herself. She had a feeling she wasn't going to like his answer.
Back to top Go down
The Overseer
Admin
The Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Demonstrating the uses of the Arena   Demonstrating the uses of the Arena Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:52 pm

He smiled at her, "Lets just say I have more fun with the female variety then I did before I changed." he said and gave her a dark smile, "I think its time we wrapped this up now, hmm?" he said and offered his arm to her.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Demonstrating the uses of the Arena   Demonstrating the uses of the Arena Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:59 pm

He smiled at her, "Lets just say I have more fun with the female variety then I did before I changed."

*So I figured.* She thought dismally as she took his arm. "Yes. It is getting very late."
Back to top Go down
The Overseer
Admin
The Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Demonstrating the uses of the Arena   Demonstrating the uses of the Arena Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:01 pm

The Overseer just smirked at her and took off with her, after he dropped her off he would have another round to make..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonstrating the uses of the Arena   Demonstrating the uses of the Arena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonstrating the uses of the Arena
Page 1 of 1