Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Moments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Lost Moments - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:59 pm

Kara felt the tears forming as he mentioned Logan, "I-It's okay." She wiped the tears away before they could fall, "I have faith that he will be back though..I just know he will return.." She said, rubbing James's head.

James closed his eyes, letting his head snuggle into Bruce's chest.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:14 pm

Bruce looked at James and nodded, "I'm glad you have hope. It's a nice think to see a strong woman, not one that..." he stopped himself from saying damsel in distress.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:25 pm

Kara smiled, "Don't worry, I understand." She said as she looked at James.

James was falling asleep in Bruce's arms.

"I have to be strong..for Logan, James, and everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:25 pm

Bruce looked into her eyes, "I mis-judged you, Kara, and for that I'm extremely sorry."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:27 pm

Kara looked up at Batman, nodding to him, "It's alright, I forgive you, and..I hold my fair share of misjudging."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:32 pm

Bruce raised an eyebrow, "Oh really? Howso."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:34 pm

"I thought you were just an ass. Who didn't care about me at all, and I thought you hated my guts." She said, giving him a little look.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:37 pm

Bruce just moved a corner of his mouth, "Well you weren't that for off. I have been an ass for the longest time and you killed an innocent computer that I ended up having to rebuild. There was a small amount of animosity but no I realize how wrong I was."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:45 pm

"Wasn't Kal suppose to help you fix it?" She asked, making a little facial expression, "And, I'm sorry..I just got my powers then, I didn't mean to hurt the innocent computer."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:56 pm

Bruce shook his head, "I wouldn't let him touch it, all of my files are confidential. It would've been wrong to let him play with my hobby."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:00 pm

Kara nodded, "I understand." She laughed softly, seeing James had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:10 pm

Bruce looked down to see a sleeping James, "Well... Do you have a place to put him down? I'm sure he's comfortable but I think we could all use some sleep. It's been a rough day."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:47 pm

"Yeah, I do." She said, taking James out of Batman's arms carefully, "We all need sleep." She whispered, looking at her little boy.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:58 pm

Bruce nodded in agreement, at his own statement, "I'll walk you back... I have some business to take care of before I sleep. I'll see you tomorrow or if not I'll see you around." Bruce waved at Kara, walking the other way. He climbed back up into the tree pressing the button on his suit to put his Batman outfit on. He pulled his mask back on before getting comfortable and sleeping in the darkest part, he was barely even see-able in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Moments
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: