Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birth of James Anson Howlett

Go down 
+2
Shadowcat
Supergirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Kara looked at Rogue, her raising her eyebrow, "He is doing good." She said, holding him close to her, "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Rogue's device went off as a sickening smile cross her face, "I'm doing... swell." her voice changed mid-sentence and her eyes changed colors. Her eyes burned into Kara's, she planned to take the child. It would take nothing less then a miracle to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Kara's eyes widened, recognizing the voice. Her eyes narrowed, "Get the fuck out, NOW!" She yelled, her eyes slowly turning full red, ready to blast her through the wall.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:25 pm

Rogue moved her hand quickly throwing Kara off the bed, but not far enough to make her out of range. Rogue's face twisted into a snarl, the Black Queen was mad she couldn't use her powers to their full extent. She laid her eyes on the baby watching the space between Kara and herself. Kara would be weakened by the birth and make it easier for the Black Queen to remove the baby from his mother.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:31 pm

Kara screamed, feeling the impact of the floor. Her eyes widened as she heard James suddenly crying, "James!" She looked at Rogue, blasting her with her heat vision into the wall, not caring about how much it would hurt. She moved and picked up James, holding him close to me, getting up weakly. Kara glared at her, "I don't give a fuck if I don't have all of my strength. But I made a vow, to protect my son!" She screamed, readying to kill Rogue if she had to. She went to blast her again.

Last edited by Supergirl on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Rogue blocked the heat vision with a shield made from her powers, "Sorry, deary. the same trick can't fool me." Rogue pushed the heat away, noticing Kara shaking infront of her clutching the baby. She pushed Kara against the wall, hold her in the air by her throat, "Give me the baby, and you don't die... you get to live to see your bitter husband." Rogue cackled loudly, before moving the bangs out of her eyes, "What's it going to be, deary."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:46 pm

Clark dashed in with Bruce on his heels, his eyes took in the scene and he stepped forward, "Black Queen release Kara now." He said darkly. His eyes flashed a warning and he braced himself for a fight...
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:47 pm

Bruce frowned, not liking where the scene in front of him was headed.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Kara held onto James tighter, closing her eyes as she lifted her up, "I will never give him to you, bitch.." She said..

James looked at the woman who was hurting his mother. He blasted a little heat vision at the woman. Though, it did nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Rogue used her other hand to slide the baby out of Kara's arm while putting a protective sphere around them, "I'm not stupid, Super. I've grown to learn how to manipulate Rogue's powers to make them my own. I'm not afraid to give you the touch of death... actually I'd rather enjoy it." Her eyes never left Kara's.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Clark stepped forward, "Release James now or I swear I will kill you." He said in a dark tone as he glared at Rogue.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:02 pm

Batman stared at Clark before looking up, "Rogue, come on. It's time to come back to us." He looked at Clark from the side, "Death threats aren't going to help Rogue's mind come out of this, if anything the Black Queen could feed her manipulated moment from us, turning Rogue against us." he whispered to Clark.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Kara's eyes widened, "James!" She shrieked, "NO! GIVE HIM BACK TO ME!" She shrieked once again, trying to get out of her grip.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:11 pm

The Black Queen through Rogue's body floating James to her. Her pupils widened in excitement when the baby reach her arms. The flung Kara to Clark and held the baby in her arms.

"Hush little baby, don't say a word. Or Mama's going to end up really hurt. And if your mama ends up hurt, super's going to get a harsh wake up call. And when Clark gets that harsh wake-up-call, Queen's going rule you, once and for all."

Queen bounced the baby in her arms, using a free hand to take off her glove.

"And if any of the heroes get an idea, Queen's going touch you... and it all will.... end."

The black Queen's voice sang out. She turned to face the heroes, a distorted version of Rogue's calm and serious face laid on it. Her face looked more like the Joker and it sent chills down Batman's spine.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:16 pm

Clark glared at Rogue/Black Queen and knew that if he attacked James would be in danger so he had to stay still even if all he wanted was to save James. "Rogue, I know you're in there, don't hurt James." He said.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:21 pm

"Come on, Rogue. We know you're fine." Bruce said quickly and loudly, this was not how he liked to do negotiations. Usually he'd just knock them out, but that was not an option.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:28 pm

Kara was shaking in her cousin's arms, "Please! Let go of my son! PLEASE!" She shrieked, not wanting to loose her son.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:34 pm

Rogue's hand lightly glided near James's face, "Now, now, Mummy-dearest. Take a moment to access your situation. If you keep crying... your baby dies. Or maybe I'll kill your baby anyway." The suspense was exciting Black Queen, giving her more control then rogue would actually fight back with.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:38 pm

Clark shook his head, "Please don't do it Black Queen." He begged, he would never forgive himself if James were hurt.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:48 pm

"Come on, Rogue. You can get-- oh fuck it." Bruce cursed out, not caring if the others heard him, "Black Queen, you will not get away with this, you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:54 pm

Kara just watched in horror, "James.." She managed to speak out..
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:02 pm

"Ah-ah-ah!" The Black Queen wiggled rogue's finger at Kara, "I told you to shut up." the was a slight disturbance in Black Queen's voice, "Oh shut up, Anne." the disturbance was in her eyes know, rogue was fighting, "What did I say? No one fights back, even you Anne." The Black Queen touched the body, she saw the horrified looks up everyone around her, but the baby cried. It was something that the Black Queen didn't expect. She removed her hand and touched it another time, nothing happened or so it seemed, "Why won't the fuckin..." her voice trailed off. Rogue's body jerked back and forth in a disturbing way, the shield that protected her fell. The baby fell out of her arms as Rogue's body fell to the ground in a seizure.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Clark was about to race forward to catch James but wasn't fast enough, out of the corner of his eye he saw Bruce get ahead of him and catch James just before he hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:20 pm

Bruce caught the baby by speeding and laying on his back the baby didn't fall much less than an inch when Bruce pulled him into his chest. He correctly positioned the baby in his bulky arms. He made a humming noise in his throat to calm James down from crying.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:22 pm

James stopped crying, hearing the humming noise.

Kara was frozen in shock, watching the whole thing. Her eyes then went to Rogue, seeing her shaking, "W-What's wrong with Rogue!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birth of James Anson Howlett
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next