Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birth of James Anson Howlett

Go down 
+2
Shadowcat
Supergirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:01 am

Clark frowned, "Wait Robin?" He asked and glanced at Bruce curiously, he wondered if Starfire knew Bruce's sidekick. Kitty straightened up in her seat as she listened to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:04 am

Kara's eyes widened, before she looked back at James, keeping an eye on him.

James was still drinking the milk, before a little bit after he seemed to try to push it away.

Kara smiled, putting the milk on the table next to her. She then moved him to her shoulder, patting his back to help him burp. And when he did, she laughed, holding him how she was before. Her eyes watched his eyes close.

James snuggled into his mother, making cute noises.

Kara looked up, watching the conversation..

---
Shayera watched the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:16 am

Batman's head almost snapped in the speed it too him to look down, "I look like Robin?" Batman actually made a human smile, "No, Robin looks like me. I'm Batman, maybe that will help you know who I am." Batman laughed like a normal human, "I'm guessing you're a member of Teen Titan, yes? That's what Robin told me he was doing after we parted ways. For the most part." Batman was curious though, why she would point out how he looked like robin.
Back to top Go down
Starfire

Starfire

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:20 am

Starfire nodded quickly, "Yes, I'm part of the Teen Titans, with Robin, Beast Boy, Cyborg, and Raven. I've never heard Batman before... but Robin gets really touchy if we talk about backgrounds." Starfire bit her lip before noticing everyone was staring at her. "Did I do something wrong again, Superman?" she asked looking at everyone staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:29 am

Clark shook his head, "Oh no, you're fine Starfire." He said hurriedly though he noticed that Bruce seemed to be a little upset about Robin.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:31 am

Kara shook her head, shaking her head softly. She smiled softly at her, "Your fine, Starfire. If you want, you can come look at James." She said, giving her a smile that meant she could.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:33 am

Batman looked at everyone looking at the two of them, "Geez, let's not all attack us because she knows my ex-side kick." Batman kneeled down next to Starfire and said lowly, "I want to talk to you about Robin, mind if we talk with Superman when you're done here?"
Back to top Go down
Starfire

Starfire

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:35 am

Starfire nodded to Batman before looking at Kara, shaking her head. she was afraid to touch it now after everyone had scalded her for doing something so natural to herself. She wondered if they would yell at her for the traditional first flight, drop the grubbling and it would fly naturally by being so excited to be born.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:40 am

Clark wondered at Starfire's reaction to not holding James and his eyebrows went up as Bruce asked Starfire if they could talk afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:42 am

Kara looked at Starfire, before she smiled at her as she looked down at her son.

James's eyes were opening at some times. Making it clear he was trying to take a nap.

Kara started to hum a lullaby, watching her precious little James fall asleep in her arms..

She wish Logan was here to see this..
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:45 am

Batman knew when it was time to leave, plus the room was getting crowded. Batman backed out of the room without a word, he was gone before it was noticed he moved.
Back to top Go down
Starfire

Starfire

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:46 am

Starfire looked back at Batman, noticing he was gone. She looked at Superman, she was questioning him on Batman's disappearing act.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:35 pm

Kara looked up at them, smiling at them. Her eyes then went to Kal-El, "Do you wanna hold your nephew?" She asked, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:02 pm

Kitty giggled at Clark's stunned face, "Is it ok if I hold him?" He asked nervously as he neared the bed.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:13 pm

Kara nodded, "Yes it is Kal." She said, watching him hold out his hands. Kara gently laid James in his arms, still keeping James asleep. She then helped him hold James the right way, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Clark smiled down at James and met Kara's eyes nervously, "I hope I'm doing this right." He said quietly. He leveled James' head so that way he wouldn't hurt him, "He's so tiny." He said in awe.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:23 pm

"Your doing it right, don't worry." She smiled at him, before looking at James, rubbing his head.

James moved his head, stretching before he grabbed Kal-El's shirt, staying asleep.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:26 pm

Clark's eyes widened when James grabbed his his shirt and gulped, "Do you want to hold him Kitty?" He asked as he turned to Kitty. Kitty giggled, "Oh I already held him, but you're like doing a great job Clark!" She said as she smiled over at him. Clark met Shayera's eyes and bit his lip, what if he and Shayera had their own family? he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:00 pm

Kara smiled at Kal-El, before watching him give James back to her. She smiled down at James, watching him sleep as he cuddled against her. She kissed his forehead gently..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:12 pm

Kitty glanced over at Clark and bit back a smile, it was pretty obvious what he was thinking about. She smiled fondly over at James and Kara and bit her lip, Mr. Logan I wish you were to see this she thought
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:22 pm

Kara held her forehead to her son's, "Know that your father loves you..Even though he isn't here..He's not himself, but, always know that he loves you..And our friends are doing everything to find him..and bring him back to us.." She whispered, but it was loud enough for the others to hear. Though, she wasn't crying..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:42 pm

Kitty bit her lip when she said that they were doing everything to help find Mr. Logan. She felt guilty as she hadn't been helping as much as she could, she saw Clark look ashamed as well and then looked down. She knew that Clark was doing as much as he could to find Mr. Logan but she wondered if they would ever be able to find him.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:22 am

Shayera looked at Kara and James, "I think it's time for a nap, for the both of you." She smiled.

---
Kara looked up at Shayera, before she nodded. She watched Shayera walk to her. Kara kissed James's forehead, before giving him to Shayera; who tucked him in his crib..Kara laid her head back against the bed, smiling as she waved goodbye to them, falling asleep five minutes later.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:39 am

Clark stayed behind and smiled at Shayera before she left, "I just want to talk to Kara for a few minutes." He said quietly to her. Shayera smiled in understanding and then left, he waited until everyone had left before he sat next to Kara, "I'm sorry Kara, I'm sorry for everything." He said eventually.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:09 pm

Rogue walked into the room, a soft smile covering her face. She didn't speak but kept her eyes on the child of Kara's, "How is the baby, Kara?" She said lowly, a weird smirk appearing on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birth of James Anson Howlett    Birth of James Anson Howlett  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birth of James Anson Howlett
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next