Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feeling a little bit better.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:15 am

Laura looked at him, her eyes widening when he started to make the sounds. Her body freezing in one place. When he stopped, she sat there, frozen. She shook her head, "I DIDN'T SAY ANY OF THAT! I WOULD NEVER TAKE PLEASURE FROM YOU! NEVER!" She yelled, refusing to believe she did that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:24 am

He smirked and pulled her up from her hair, draggin her to the wall, pressing her face into the dent. He got behind her getting into the positon they were earlier. "Ring any bells?" He asked leaning to her ear now. He stated to rubb his front against her butt. "Would you like me to refresh your memory?" He whispered seductively to her ear. "Use kind words, and I might go gentle on you." He chuckeled to her ear.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:26 am

Laura's shrieked, her hands laying flat on the wall. Her eyes closed tight, feeling her body tense at what he was doing. She clenched her fists, "Fuck off!" She managed to whimper out..When she tried to get out of the grip, she felt herself get suddenly smashed back into the wall, making her stop fighting immediately. Her eyes closed tight.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:35 am

He let his hand run down her back, to her butt, squeesing it. "You are being very compliant, aren't you?" He rubbed her between her legs few times before he slapped her butt again.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:37 am

Laura lowered her head, trying to keep her from moaning. Her body enjoyed what he was doing, but, she wasn't, "Stop!" She whimpered, shrieking when he slapped her..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:43 am

"Just pretend I'm Adam." He said kissing her back up to her neck. He made his hand rub her again through her pants.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:46 am

Laura's eyes stayed closed, but tighter. Her legs started to close, keeping her mouth closed. She shook her head, resisting him..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:50 am

He didn't think it was fun anymore, she was not fighting him. He smirked and kissed his way to her ear again. "Just relax. What's the tune he always hums to you..." He started to hum the tune, grinning widely as he continued his assault on her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:52 am

Her eyes widened when he hummed the tune, she kicked him in the stomach. Turning around fast, trying to get out of his grip, "LET GO OF ME!" She shrieked, before kicking him in the stomach again.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:56 am

He groaned on the floor. "Oh, and I thought you would like that little tune. Silly me." He said mockingly to her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:57 am

She was breathing heavily, "Not from you..." She said, looking for a place to go.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:00 am

He got up from the floor and st down on the bed. "You getting tired of playing with me?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:01 am

"Who says I wanted any of that?!" She yelled, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:05 am

He took the syringe out of his pocket, showing it to her. "You said you wanted it. Actually you begged me. Juicy Lucy." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:06 am

Her eyes widened, staring straight at the syringe..

It finally became clear to her..

She fell slowly to her knees, "N-No.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:09 am

"Actually, you never used that word. As I remember you used the word 'yes' very often." He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:10 am

Her eyes started at the floor, suddenly remembering the scene..Though, it was faded and she could feel the pleasure, "N-NO! STOP IT! YO-YOU COULD NEVER PLEASURE ME! YOUR LYING!"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:28 am

He smirked at her. "I'm not lying, and you know it. You liked it, admit it. I make you horny." He put the syringe back to his pocket. Adam opened his eye, and saw Laura. "Hi." He said to her smiling kindly, to her, not realising she was upset. "Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:35 am

Laura's body was trembling. When she looked up at Adam, her face was deform in terror. And the tears streamed down her face.

I'm sorry..

She got up, running out of the room to her room. She ran to her room, closing the door after her. Her eyes becoming a light hazy purple. Laura ran to the bathroom, closing it behind her as she locked it. She looked at herself in the mirror, remembering everything that happened. And what just happened earlier, she punched the counter. Before looking straight at the mirror, walking to the bathtub. She started to fill the tub. Laura got into the tub, her eyes turning more purplish. She laid her head back, letting the water rise..

She couldn't handle it....She betrayed Adam..She had hurt him so much..She....

Her thoughts got cut off, passing out underneath the water.

---
Lucy laughing silently..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:02 am

Adam saw her run out of the room. He got up and ran after her. He tried to get her to open her room door, but no answer. He went in, seeing she was not there. He heard the water running in the bathroom. He got worried, and tried to open the door. It was locked. He knocked on the door, trying to get her to open it. "Laura, what's the matter? Please open the door." He heard no answer, and got even more worried. He started to slam his body against the door. It hurt, but continued, not stopping before the door gave in. Adams eyes widened seeing her underwater. He pulled her out of the tub, placing her on the floor. She wasn't breathing, and he started to compress her chest, making her vomit water. He took off his shirt and wrapped it around her, taking her to the bed. "What were you thinking?!" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:11 am

Laura looked up at him, her eyes a very hazy green, with a light tint of purple. Her eyes were drooping, "I..I..I've done nothing...but hurt you..He..I.." She couldn't finish before she passed out.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:29 am

'"What?! I can't understand you." He asked her before she passed out. He laid her down and covered her. He went to drain the tub, and went to get himself some dry clothes. He came back and sat on the bed next to her. 'Why did you save her?' "Because I love her that's why. What did you do to her?" Anthony laughed. 'The usual, but this time she was willing.' "You disgust me. Why won't you leave me and her just be?" 'Because you deserve better. I liked her to the point where you lost your eye. From then on I've wanted to break you two apart. Besides, now is your chance, Canary might take you back.' "No she won't. You are going to have to get used to the fact I love Laura, and I want to be with her." 'You never questioned it when I stepped up for you when you were bullied. Or when your father got drunk and called you a faggot. Or when that one bitch slept with you for fun and made you do her work for her. I got your back then and I got it now.' "Just stop it!! I can take care of myself now." 'Suit yourself.' Anthony went quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling a little bit better.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3